Alex Cross vs. Azazel

MATCH SCORE
Alex Cross: 2
Azazel: 4

Buffy the Vampire Slayer vs. Bone Saw McGraw

MATCH SCORE
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: 7
Bone Saw McGraw: 4

Bass Armstrong vs. Alex (Street Fighter)

MATCH SCORE
Bass Armstrong: 2
Alex (Street Fighter): 5

Dhalsim vs. Voldo

MATCH SCORE
Dhalsim: 4
Voldo: 3

Cindy Aurum vs. Deliah Blue

MATCH SCORE
Cindy Aurum: 4
Deliah Blue: 3

Yoshimitsu vs. Ryu Hayabusa

MATCH SCORE
Yoshimitsu: 1
Ryu Hayabusa: 5

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers vs. Ransik

MATCH SCORE
MIghty Morphin Power Rangers: 3
Ransik: 5

Donatello (Mirage) vs. King (Art Of Fighting)

MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 17
King (Art Of Fighting): 4

Helena Douglas vs. Shermie

MATCH SCORE
Helena Douglas: 5
Shermie: 3

Spiral vs. Hundun

MATCH SCORE
Spiral: 4
Hundun: 1

Magnus

Movies

That's awfully backhanded. Hmm...now I have to see it just for the sole reason to call myself a Marvel comics fan. Hope it's as good as everyone is saying.

I'm sorry but its true. Its like they ripped the character from the pages of the comic and put it on screen. The story was wonderful and it had great character development.

Two problems with Captain America:

1. Maybe I don't know too much not ready the comics, but was Peggy really that easy to make jealous? Or was it just shoehorned one scene drama?

2. The ending line was just a bad line not really that good of a line. It could have been better, but it just didn't seem like "Had a date" was the right line.

Other than that a few frames missing, it's a damn good movie. Stay for the final trailer.

Mortal Kombat Legacy Webseries Episode 9 Season 1 finale:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OwDyWfjb48

It was awesome and if the Director can do all that on a budget thats not even a TV budget and with not alot of money. Then damn I can't wait to see how better it would be with a TV budget or even if Mortal Kombat gets a movie. That fight scene is the excellent and Cyrax as well as Sektor are not to be f**ked with.

I can't wait for Season 2 of the webseries.

I don't think I liked it as much as I liked X2 and First Class, but Captain America's easily the best non-X-Men Marvel movie to date.

The action scenes were far better than those in Iron Man and Thor (Although nothing was quite as cool as the Hulk/Blonsky fight in Incredible Hulk). I credit that to the fact that it isn't just a bunch of CG laser blasts and monsters and stuff. They were able to pull off some decent chase scenes and the like since Cap's abilities are considerably more movie-friendly.

The movie pulled off the old school 40s vibe pretty well, not just in terms of the visuals but the tone as well. They handled the patriotic WW2-era war movie angle decently.

I didn't care much for how Cap's career as a super soldier was handled in montage fashion. It felt like something we woulda seen in a movie from that era (minus the effects and such), but I'd rather they show us one good example of one of these missions rather than a highlight reel. Because of that Bucky's death (spoiler, but seriously, any good comic nerd knows Bucky dies) feels rushed. One second Cap saves him from Hydra and after a few brief glimpses of them fighting side-by-side the dude dies. Sure, we got to see their friendship at the beginning of the movie, but that montage lessened the impact of his death.

And Red Skull? While Hugo Weaving did a good job with the character, he wasn't given nearly enough to do. He pretty much just stood around and punched buttons. Outside of the opening scene where he invades that village in Norway he didn't really get to do much that made him seem truly menacing. Again, I blame that on us not seeing Cap's crusade to take him down. We needed more build-up. Instead, we got an introduction, some cliff notes, and then the finale.

But I still dug it despite that. Chris Evans pulled off the roll. Marvel's done an awesome job of getting people to play their heroes in these Avengers movies. I just wish they got more stuff to do than tell their origin story and then have a mildly exciting (but not particularly exciting) introductory adventure.

Yeah, this is all build-up to The Avengers, but all of these movies have felt like one big prologue rather than stand-alone movies. At least Captain America managed to have more elements work than the others.

Tru Bucky's death should have had more but you still felt it as they still did very well establishing there friendship. I don't know if you guys know this but the actor who played Bucky is signed for more then one film. So he is obviously down the line going to play Winter Soldier in sequels in Captain America and maybe other movies which will be cool. Captain America gave you a story you cared about and it made you really like the character. At the end of the film you walked out going he really is Captain America. By the way I loved the way they ended the movie.

Cavill certainly looks the part, at least facially (the lack of the old "s" hair flick is sad though. Corny as it is, I like it). There's something a bit "off" to me about the costume though, not sure what it is. The image itself is a bit darker than you would expect for Superman, and I'm not sure whether that's good or bad. I'm not entirely sure what my opinion is on Snyder yet, he's directed both good and bad films, however the cast is full of seasoned and capable actors, so I've no worries about that. Beside's, Nolan's earlier involvement will have made its mark.

Basically, it's early days. It may be a flop, or it may rejuvenate Superman like "The Dark Knight" rejuvenated Batman. We'll see.

Yeah I just saw it today. Damn that Superman looks badass. I think we may finally get a bigger Superman like we should thats closer to the comic look.

Thats a pretty good Catwoman costume and it fits Nolan's world as she has that look where she can give Batman a run for his money which Catwoman in the comics always does. I never liked her goggles comic costume anyways and I am glad they changed it.

Me I liked the way Catwoman was portrayed in Batman Returns but Catwoman in the comics is no longer like that and that Catwoman doesn't fit Nolan's world.

Ah! No goggles?!

121066-dark-knight-rises-latest-catwoman-costume-details-and-batman-s-new-rid.jpg

... She looks like a less hot Black Widow with a mask.

Not that it matters. The movie should still be good. Kind of sad they didn't go with her old school, whip-wielding purple-ish version.

Right, I have to agree with all the praise Captain America's gotten. It's easily my favourite Marvel film.

Thats a pretty good Catwoman costume and it fits Nolan's world as she has that look where she can give Batman a run for his money which Catwoman in the comics always does. I never liked her goggles comic costume anyways and I am glad they changed it.

Me I liked the way Catwoman was portrayed in Batman Returns but Catwoman in the comics is no longer like that and that Catwoman doesn't fit Nolan's world.

It was definately the hottest Catwoman even in Batman Returns.

I cant stand Anne Hathaway but the movie will have so many other things going for it.

While this could be a fake, here's a better look at Catwoman.

tumblr_lph8nlBBlo1qiy7aco1_1280_595.jpg

god she sucks. Bad choice hopefull not in much of the film.

I love the idea of a Hi Tech Catwoman to challenge Nolan's Batman as its a good idea and does make sense like mentioned before.

He is probably talking about the new one that came out yesterday.

god she sucks. Bad choice hopefull not in much of the film.

Have you seen Rachel Getting Married? Anne Hathaway was pretty good in that.