Lois Lane: 5
Vampirella: 6

By UMPIRE

10:10 - Space Ghost vs. Pepe Le Pew

MATCH SCORE
Space Ghost: 7
Pepe Le Pew: 2

By UMPIRE

10:10 - Beatrix Kiddo (The Bride) vs. Hawkeye (Kate Bishop)

MATCH SCORE
Beatrix Kiddo (The Bride): 2
Hawkeye (Kate Bishop): 10

By UMPIRE

10:10 - Maria Von Trapp vs. Roxie Hart

MATCH SCORE
Maria Von Trapp: 11
Roxie Hart: 1

By UMPIRE

10:10 - Indiana Jones vs. Johnny Castle

MATCH SCORE
Indiana Jones: 11
Johnny Castle: 2

By UMPIRE

10:10 - Catherine Tramell vs. Amanda

MATCH SCORE
Catherine Tramell: 7
Amanda: 3

By UMPIRE

10:10 - Thok vs. Dark Agnes De Chastillon

MATCH SCORE
Thok: 2
Dark Agnes De Chastillon: 10

By UMPIRE

10:10 - Captain Planet vs. Bugs Bunny

MATCH SCORE
Captain Planet: 4
Bugs Bunny: 9

By UMPIRE

10:10 - Beetlejuice vs. Mary Poppins

MATCH SCORE
Beetlejuice: 10
Mary Poppins: 2

By UMPIRE

10:10 - Zealot vs. Deadshot

MATCH SCORE
Zealot: 8
Deadshot: 4

By UMPIRE

10:10 - Anthony Gallen vs. Xena

MATCH SCORE
Anthony Gallen: 1
Xena: 10

By UMPIRE

10:10 - Westley (Princess Bride) vs. Ethan Hunt

MATCH SCORE
Westley (Princess Bride): 11
Ethan Hunt: 3

By UMPIRE

Anthony Gallen vs. Gunmen

MATCH SCORE
Anthony Gallen: 3
Gunmen: 2

By UMPIRE

10:9 - P. T. Barnum vs. Giselle (Enchanted)

MATCH SCORE
P. T. Barnum: 5
Giselle (Enchanted): 4

I'LL RISE UP AS MANY TIMES AS BILL MURRAY'S CHARACTER IN GROUNDHOG DAY!!!!!

I'LL KILL YOU AGAIN AND SEND YOU TO A WEIRD KIND OF LIMBO WHERE YOU CAN WAIT FOR YOUR FRIENDS FROM THE ISLAND TO GATHER SO YOU CAN MOVE ON INTO THE AFTERLIFE TOGETHER, EVEN THOUGH YOU WON'T ANSWER ANY OF THE BIG QUESTIONS ABOUT THE MYSTERIOUS STUFF THAT HAPPENED TO YOU THERE LIKE WTF WAS UP WITH WALT AND THE NUMBERS AND SH*T??!!!!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thankskilling is fantastic.

Audiences aren't stupid. They don't need to see a character become who they are so long as said character does interesting things after the point we're introduced to them. While Uncle Ben's death is

Emma Stone. Yum.

I'LL KILL YOU AGAIN AND SEND YOU TO A WEIRD KIND OF LIMBO WHERE YOU CAN WAIT FOR YOUR FRIENDS FROM THE ISLAND TO GATHER SO YOU CAN MOVE ON INTO THE AFTERLIFE TOGETHER, EVEN THOUGH YOU WON'T ANSWER ANY OF THE BIG QUESTIONS ABOUT THE MYSTERIOUS STUFF THAT HAPPENED TO YOU THERE LIKE WTF WAS UP WITH WALT AND THE NUMBERS AND SH*T??!!!!

THEN I'LL ESCAPE, AND IN DOING SO, RELEASE ALL THE CRIMINALS FROM LIMBO INCLUDING THE NEGA ME, WHO WILL PROCEED TO WREAK HAVOC UNTIL I CONFRONT HIM AND REALIZE THAT I'M A SOLAR BATTERY!!

• 3 weeks later...
I'll agree, at least until the last ten minutes.

Why do you say that?

SPOILER ALERT! I don't know if there are spoilers, but whatever.

The movie was amazing for setting up a trilogy. It might not have made me feel a sense of friendship between Magneto and Prof X, but they expressed that there is a great amount of respect there. It also did a great job of setting up the Brotherhood and the X-Men. It put the Brotherhood in a light that makes it not seem like the super evil terrorists, rather a bunch of mutants who got royally screwed and didn't like it.

THINGS I DIDN'T LIKE! Beast looked like a big blue version of the Grinch. Kelsey Grammer's suit was much better. A minor "what the heck?" moment was how Magneto immediately learned how to levitate. I didn't like how Darwin died immediately. I've never read a comic with him in it, but I think they could have done a hell of a lot with him in the movie. Instead, they just killed him off albeit in a really cool way. Angel is a twat with stupid powers. I also think that the fight between Beast and Azazel would have been considerably more one-sided. Also, Magneto's little horn design on the helmet was stupid at the end. Riptide was stupid too.

THINGS I DID LIKE! Other than mentioned above, I liked how Emma Frost was more powerful than Prof X. She's been around longer and has more experience. I'm guessing that it let most people assume that, which I did. I loved Banshee. Coolest of the young X-Men, by far. I think Rupert Grint would have done well as him, but the guy that got was very good too. I liked how they didn't have any real friendships form within the X-Men. They didn't waste time they didn't have on creating friendships and therefore didn't have them in the end. At the end, it was still just 3 young mutants following Xavier for their own reasons, not to follow the team or stay friends. This movie didn't bullshit, I guess. And I like that.

Problem one was putting Goku in school and making him 18.... then 900000000000000000000000000000+ other problems came about.

I dont think DBZ can possibly work as a movie. It will be cheesy no matter what. If someone can explain how to do it good whitout being laughable do it

Dragonball could work as a film. It would be so damn very funny and be one of those superhero type

movies you enjoyed. It would be a funnier and different version of a Superman movie. You have he alien who came down to Earth from his planet and was sent to destroy it. Instead he bumps his head and forgets his mission. You have a Martial Arts master find him and since birth has been taking care of him. Then you have the funny as hell adventures Goku goes on as a kid and he meets friends along the way like Bulma as well as more. With a good budget you can have superhero action scenes with the usually Dragonball fights.

But one thing you need is for it to be funny and not so serious. You got to make the action scenes fun but have them look very good like other superhero movies. You have to put in the funny facials expressions and reactions to people realizing how powerful Goku is. You have to have Goku since he is a alien be dumb like he is in the manga to crack up the audience and he slowly learns more about Earth ways. You have to put in great moments like Goku getting scared where he looks under Bulma's panties and gets scared she doesnt have the same thing he does which is one of the funniest moments in Dragonball. You have to make people go damn he really is a hero but how the hell is it even possible as he is so clueless. If they keep it just like the source material then Dragonball will work. Dragonball Z on the other hand will never work with the crazy power levels and all that stuff that would quickly lose the audience.

Ok has anyone seen Green Lantern? I'm getting scared as the reviews have been bad so far.

However those reviews have been so obviously bias in there own ways.

If the movie is decent then the only thing to keep DC from not making more superhero movies besides Batman and Superman is if it does well money wise.

Dragonball could work as a film. It would be so damn very funny and be one of those superhero type

movies you enjoyed. It would be a funnier and different version of a Superman movie. You have he alien who came down to Earth from his planet and was sent to destroy it. Instead he bumps his head and forgets his mission. You have a Martial Arts master find him and since birth has been taking care of him. Then you have the funny as hell adventures Goku goes on as a kid and he meets friends along the way like Bulma as well as more. With a good budget you can have superhero action scenes with the usually Dragonball fights.

But one thing you need is for it to be funny and not so serious. You got to make the action scenes fun but have them look very good like other superhero movies. You have to put in the funny facials expressions and reactions to people realizing how powerful Goku is. You have to have Goku since he is a alien be dumb like he is in the manga to crack up the audience and he slowly learns more about Earth ways. You have to put in great moments like Goku getting scared where he looks under Bulma's panties and gets scared she doesnt have the same thing he does which is one of the funniest moments in Dragonball. You have to make people go damn he really is a hero but how the hell is it even possible as he is so clueless. If they keep it just like the source material then Dragonball will work. Dragonball Z on the other hand will never work with the crazy power levels and all that stuff that would quickly lose the audience.

Ok has anyone seen Green Lantern? I'm getting scared as the reviews have been bad so far.

However those reviews have been so obviously bias in there own ways.

If the movie is decent then the only thing to keep DC from not making more superhero movies besides Batman and Superman is if it does well money wise.

I'm going firday but am pretty sure it will be a waste of money from what I have seen already and heard. Special effects (OTHER THEN RETARDED HAL JORDAN SUIT GOD ITS BAD) should be alright. I'll post after I have seen it

Well even if Green Lantern sucks I will still be happy this summer. One of my favorite superheroes named the X-Men got a kick-ass movie and are back in the superhero movie game. Thor was awesome too and Captain America you know is just gone be good.

If Green Lantern sucks like critics say then DC is in deep shit. Zack Synder bombed on Sucker Punch and that was horrible. That Superman sounds shakey between Zack's bomb this year and

the casting that has you going WTF?

I mean it was just announced Russell Crowe is playing Jor El...........

Yeah if I were DC I would shine that crown of theres and hand it over to Marvel.

DC needs to realize they need to make there own movies like Marvel and just

get a distributer like what Marvel does. If they don't then Warner Bros are gone kill them.

Guest Falcon

Having Russel Crowe as Jor-El will be just as good as having Anthony Hopkins as Odin. I could see him as a caring but stern father figure for the fortress and Superman.

As far as Green Lantern goes, I think it all looks great except Abin Sur. He looks like a purple puppet from the trailers.

I am very concerned about Green Lantern. The critics have already bashed it something awful and frankly even the trailers looked like they were trying too hard to do far more than they were capable of doing in a single movie. Having a cinematic success outside of Batman and Superman is something that DC's been struggling with for a while so I was really hoping this might help them out of that hole and encourage them to bring out more of their less recognized heroes (much like Iron Man did for Marvel). Sadly, if the early reviews are to be believed, this movie may effectively end any plans for a Justice League movie anytime in the near future.

Here's hoping this isn't the case, and the movie is a financial success at the very least.

The only thing that will save Green Lantern is if it does a shit load of money that DC can't ignore doing another one and getting it right that time.

If Green Lantern sucks like critics say then DC is in deep shit. Zack Synder bombed on Sucker Punch and that was horrible. That Superman sounds shakey between Zack's bomb this year and

the casting that has you going WTF?

I mean it was just announced Russell Crowe is playing Jor El...........

Yeah if I were DC I would shine that crown of theres and hand it over to Marvel.

DC needs to realize they need to make there own movies like Marvel and just

get a distributer like what Marvel does. If they don't then Warner Bros are gone kill them.

This really annoys me. A couple of bad films aren't going to kill the company that has the huge money spinners that are Superman and Batman. I've not read Green Lantern reviews, and not seen it, but if it's awful, the only people in trouble are those involved in the film itself. So yeah, DC aren't in "deep shit". They'll bounce back from one bad film. Ghost Rider, Hulk and Wolverine didn't kill Marvel. Warner Bros. aren't going to "kill them".

As for Superman - Zack Snyder also made the Watchmen and 300 films. Both well received films. He seems to do well with the whole comic book adaptation thing. And what's wrong with Russell Crowe? Guy's an Academy Award winner.

This really annoys me. A couple of bad films aren't going to kill the company that has the huge money spinners that are Superman and Batman. I've not read Green Lantern reviews, and not seen it, but if it's awful, the only people in trouble are those involved in the film itself. So yeah, DC aren't in "deep shit". They'll bounce back from one bad film. Ghost Rider, Hulk and Wolverine didn't kill Marvel. Warner Bros. aren't going to "kill them".

As for Superman - Zack Snyder also made the Watchmen and 300 films. Both well received films. He seems to do well with the whole comic book adaptation thing. And what's wrong with Russell Crowe? Guy's an Academy Award winner.

Yes, but Sucker Punch was God-awful. I could seriously write pages about how many things were wrong with that movie. Even thinking about it now I am filled with disappointment...

300 was decent.

Watchmen was flawed.

Whats up with the f***ed up abuse of women in his movies? All 3 of them have messed up [email protected] scenes, is something wrong with this guy?

Not seen Sucker Punch.

Watchmen and 300 were just following the comics.

I could sum it up without any major spoilers by saying: Certain people in it, really didn't get what they deserve. No catharsis, an all around horribly depressing movie where the good guys(girls) suffer horribly and the bad guys get away with a slap on the wrist or nothing at all. I was seriously in disbelief at how wretched this film is, ... OK I'm going to say this. This is how bad it was.

Street fighter:the legend of Chun-Li....... is better than this movie.

I could sum it up without any major spoilers by saying: Certain people in it, really didn't get what they deserve. No catharsis, an all around horribly depressing movie where the good guys(girls) suffer horribly and the bad guys get away with a slap on the wrist or nothing at all. I was seriously in disbelief at how wretched this film is, ... OK I'm going to say this. This is how bad it was.

Street fighter:the legend of Chun-Li....... is better than this movie.

Eh, I was never going to watch it anyway. However, he's made good films, especially his comic adaptations. There's every chance Superman could be bad, but it's far from certain.

Guest Falcon

The critics dont make a difference when it comes to the actual movie. The critics have said movies sucked before and they go on to win awards. Critics is the opinion of a select few, and not the majority of the public. It all depends on how well it is recieved by the pubic. The movie WILL do well because Hal Jordan along with Thor, Cap, Hulk, and Iron Man is a highly popular DC character. Many who dont read comics at least know of him. The trailers make the movie seem inticing. Money wise the movie will do well I believe.