Jump to content

Chun-Li vs. Naotora Li

MATCH SCORE
Chun-Li: 8
Naotora Li: 0

Lord Drakkon vs. The Super Hero Taisen Universe

MATCH SCORE
Lord Drakkon: 2
The Super Hero Taisen Universe: 3

8:10 - Yujiro Hanma vs. Izuku Midoriya

MATCH SCORE
Yujiro Hanma: 3
Izuku Midoriya: 8

8:10 - Hellboy vs. Sub-Zero

MATCH SCORE
Hellboy: 5
Sub-Zero: 6

8:10 - Erin Esurance vs. Mr. Clean

MATCH SCORE
Erin Esurance: 2
Mr. Clean: 9

8:10 - The Judderman vs. Pepsiman

MATCH SCORE
The Judderman: 2
Pepsiman: 10

8:10 - Sarah Connor vs. Officer Rick Grimes

MATCH SCORE
Sarah Connor: 6
Officer Rick Grimes: 5

8:10 - Graviton (EMH) vs. Ichigo Kurosaki

MATCH SCORE
Graviton: 2
Ichigo Kurosaki: 7

8:10 - Dark Danny Phantom vs. Ryuko Matoi

MATCH SCORE
Dark Danny Phantom: 8
Ryuko Matoi: 2

8:10 - Shuri vs. Venom

MATCH SCORE
Shuri: 1
Venom: 11

8:10 - Princess Azula vs. Lemillion

MATCH SCORE
Princess Azula: 0
Lemillion: 9

8:10 - Mad Max vs. Lt. Ellen Ripley

MATCH SCORE
Mad Max: 10
Lt. Ellen Ripley: 2

8:10 - Tallahassee (Zombie Land) vs. Michonne

MATCH SCORE
Tallahassee (Zombie Land): 5
Michonne: 6

8:10 - Saitama vs. Kazuya Mishima

MATCH SCORE
Saitama: 7
Kazuya Mishima: 6

8:10 - Cinder Fall vs. The Absorbing Man (David Banner)

MATCH SCORE
Cinder Fall: 9
The Absorbing Man (David Banner): 3

8:10 - Psylocke vs. Monkey D. Luffy

MATCH SCORE
Psylocke: 6
Monkey D. Luffy: 7

8:10 - Akuma (Tekken) vs. Esdeath

MATCH SCORE
Akuma: 7
Esdeath: 4

8:10 - Mystique vs. Spider-Man (Raimi Spider-Man Trilogy)

MATCH SCORE
Mystique: 3
Spider-Man: 5

8:10 - Sarlacc vs. Shiki

MATCH SCORE
Sarlacc: 4
Shiki: 6

8:10 - Mach Five vs. The General Lee (The Dukes Of Hazzard)

MATCH SCORE
Mach Five: 7
The General Lee (The Dukes Of Hazzard): 3

Darli Dagger vs. Zarina

MATCH SCORE
Darli Dagger: 2
Zarina: 1

Supergirl vs. Superwoman

MATCH SCORE
Supergirl: 5
Superwoman: 1

8:9 - Ego (Marvel Cinematic Universe) vs. Ichigo Kurosaki

MATCH SCORE
Ego the Living Planet: 3
Ichigo Kurosaki: 7

8:9 - Ecto-1 vs. Herbie

MATCH SCORE
Ecto-1: 3
Herbie: 7

8:9 - Cinder Fall vs. Psylocke

MATCH SCORE
Cinder Fall: 5
Psylocke: 6

Magnus

Movies

Recommended Posts

On 12/27/2020 at 5:17 PM, The Void said:

@RakaiThwei Do you have faith in the upcoming Predator movie? lol. 

I do think there's potential given the director is the same one who made 10 Cloverfield Lane. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh man, this is the first time I heard about Disney purchasing the Predator IP. This feels like a sick joke. I know the Predator films have been on a downhill slide but this really feels like the final nail. As highly praised as the Mandalorian was, it still feels like Disney execs were spiking the football at how much merchandise baby yoda got. Unless the Predator reboots are going straight to Hulu, I don't see it going well.

 

Unrelated but I'm also curious to hear people's take on the Snyder Justice League cut. Obviously, the marvel fan deep within me has taken a bit of joy from seeing the DC movie universe flounder, but the justice league really deserved a lot better than what DC put out a few years ago. I'm glad they were able to go back and correct some wrongs with this Snyder cut. I've been seeing positive stuff online and I'm looking forward to watching it this week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Marvel Man said:

Oh man, this is the first time I heard about Disney purchasing the Predator IP. This feels like a sick joke. I know the Predator films have been on a downhill slide but this really feels like the final nail. As highly praised as the Mandalorian was, it still feels like Disney execs were spiking the football at how much merchandise baby yoda got. Unless the Predator reboots are going straight to Hulu, I don't see it going well.

 

Unrelated but I'm also curious to hear people's take on the Snyder Justice League cut. Obviously, the marvel fan deep within me has taken a bit of joy from seeing the DC movie universe flounder, but the justice league really deserved a lot better than what DC put out a few years ago. I'm glad they were able to go back and correct some wrongs with this Snyder cut. I've been seeing positive stuff online and I'm looking forward to watching it this week. 

Plan on watching it myself. Just need to carve out 4 hours of time...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Looks a lot better than the old one

Oh man I really can't wait. It redeems the last movie just with the trailer alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SSJRuss said:

Oh man I really can't wait. It redeems the last movie just with the trailer alone.

Excuse me, I know you're not talking about Oscar-winning film Suicide Squad

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Excuse me, I know you're not talking about Oscar-winning film Suicide Squad

sesame street trash GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. That was a pretty good looking trailer, John Cena has come a long way from his 12 rounds days

2. I am very excited to see the new Godzilla vs King Kong movie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...