Ashley J. Williams vs. Negan

MATCH SCORE
Ashley J. Williams: 2
Negan: 7

Teletubbies vs. Sesame Street

MATCH SCORE
Teletubbies: 7
Sesame Street: 4

Anthony Gallen vs. Colombian Cartel (Grand Theft Auto)

MATCH SCORE
Anthony Gallen: 7
Colombian Cartel (Grand Theft Auto): 2

Sir Dan Fortesque vs. Brook

MATCH SCORE
Sir Dan Fortesque: 3
Brook: 9

Magnus

Movies

I think Ben will do great. If they allow him to bring some of directing prowess to the table for any future Batman movies he'll really shine.

Hell, We may finally get to see Batman actually do some detective work instead of being outsmarted all the damn time. (like in the Nolan films)

I'm excited for it. Maybe not so much for the Batman/Man of Steel movie, but for a new Batman series. One where Bruce isn't an aloof playboy/millionaire who sounds as if he swallows gravel everytime he talks in his Dark Knight persona and gets his shit kicked around mentally and physically by almost every single opponent he faces.

If Snyder's idea for Superman consists of him disregarding people in harm's way and snapping the necks of villains, his Batman will probably sit on the top floor of the Wayne Enterprises skyscraper and shoot jaywalkers with a sniper rifle.

I would follow Landon on Twitter.

• Like 1

I'm more excited for updates on another Batman series starring Ben rather than what Snyder has in store for himvin MoS2.

Thoughts on who you guys would like to see in the next Batman movie?

I'd personally like to see Riddler.

Wrote a blog post about this summer's movies. I'm sure y'all will hate my rankings:

http://mecha-guignol.com/2013/08/28/summer-movie-roundup-2013-flavored/

Before I actually look at them, I want you and everyone else to know I'm super excited to see how much your opinions will piss off fanboys. So far, thanos has not let me down!

First Edit: I'm up to You're Next. Hearing good reviews from Landon on a movie I really want to see is awesome. I'm also glad he mirrors my views on Man of Steel, mainly because he can put them more eloquently than "Superman wasn't Superman".

Second Edit: Is it worth seeing Fast 5 and would I like Only God Forgives if I wasn't a big fan of Drive?

Before I actually look at them, I want you and everyone else to know I'm super excited to see how much your opinions will piss off fanboys. So far, thanos has not let me down!

First Edit: I'm up to You're Next. Hearing good reviews from Landon on a movie I really want to see is awesome. I'm also glad he mirrors my views on Man of Steel, mainly because he can put them more eloquently than "Superman wasn't Superman".

Second Edit: Is it worth seeing Fast 5 and would I like Only God Forgives if I wasn't a big fan of Drive?

I aim to please.

Wrote a blog post about this summer's movies. I'm sure y'all will hate my rankings:

Actually, from what I think I've pegged regarding your taste from other various reviews, sounds about right to be honest. I disagree some of the lower ranked, but I'm pretty sure we have vastly different tastes(possibly aside from digging well-executed flat-out crazy awesome) and mindset going in, so that's kind of ok. Specifically wanna single out Lone Ranger at 7 being pretty interesting pick. Agree with the description, I caught an 8 pm showing the night before Monday and didn't regret it. The climax makes up for any flaws(which there were) by the choice of soundtrack alone if you're the right kind of person and I honestly want to think Verbinski was trying to modernize the film serial format with it.

You always give good reasons as to why you don't like certain films. I may disagree with a few of them but it's true. I agree with some of the rankings but disagree with others. Fast and Furious 6 was one of my favorite films. I wouldn't put it at number 2 but it's definitely in the top 5 so I agree with you there. Wolverine is in my top 10 for sure as well. Pacific Rim for me would be a bit higher.  Trust me if you read half of the actually Kick-Ass 2 comic that's horrible you would be glad for Kick-Ass 2 the film being the way it is. Ironman 3 was just fun like a Ironman story should be so I loved it for that as well. Lone Ranger while I enjoyed it was too high. Honestly that's just me. At least you didn't just say a movie sucks and give poor reasons. I laughed when I saw Star Trek Into the Darkness all the way at the bottom.  Even though I did love the film your review had me laughing. I wonder how people will react to that and other reviews.