7:2 - Joxer the Mighty vs. Macho Man Randy Savage

MATCH SCORE
Joxer the Mighty: 4
Macho Man Randy Savage: 8

7:2 - David Xanatos vs. Doctor Doom

MATCH SCORE
David Xanatos: 0
Doctor Doom: 16

7:2 - Josie And The Pussycats vs. Asuka (WWE)

MATCH SCORE
Josie And The Pussycats: 13
Asuka (WWE): 10

7:2 - Light Yagami vs. Mister Fantastic

MATCH SCORE
Light Yagami: 11
Mister Fantastic: 7

7:2 - Pinhead vs. Dark Willow

MATCH SCORE
Pinhead: 9
Dark Willow: 11

7:2 - Tramp (Disney) vs. Dex-Starr

MATCH SCORE
Tramp (Disney): 11
Dex-Starr: 4

7:2 - The Three Stooges vs. Powerline

MATCH SCORE
The Three Stooges: 1
Powerline: 12

7:2 - The Misfits vs. Sideshow Bob

MATCH SCORE
The Misfits: 5
Sideshow Bob: 7

7:2 - Godzooky vs. Charlie Barkin

MATCH SCORE
Godzooky: 5
Charlie Barkin: 9

7:2 - Starkiller vs. Vulcan(Gabriel Summers)

MATCH SCORE
Starkiller: 6
Vulcan(Gabriel Summers): 14

7:2 - F91 Gundam vs. King Ghidorah

MATCH SCORE
F91 Gundam: 3
King Ghidorah: 12

7:2 - High Evolutionary vs. Rick Sanchez

MATCH SCORE
High Evolutionary: 9
Rick Sanchez: 3

7:2 - Jade (Jackie Chan Adventures) vs. Damian Wayne

MATCH SCORE
Jade (Jackie Chan Adventures): 9
Damian Wayne: 10

7:2 - Queen Barb vs. Animal

MATCH SCORE
Queen Barb: 3
Animal (Muppets): 9

7:2 - Dr. Horrible vs. The Tenth Doctor

MATCH SCORE
Dr. Horrible: 3
The Tenth Doctor: 9

7:2 - Mister Mind vs. Doctor Sivana

MATCH SCORE
Mister Mind: 14
Doctor Sivana: 1

7:2 - Nova vs. Porunga

MATCH SCORE
Nova: 15
Porunga: 4

7:2 - Android 21 vs. Arcade

MATCH SCORE
Android 21: 10
Arcade: 7

Scarlet Witch vs. Freddy Krueger

MATCH SCORE
Scarlet Witch: 6
Freddy Krueger: 2

Magnus

Movies

Lois wasn't a bitch in the last three seasons of Smallville at all. She definitely was a bitch to Clark in Seasons 4 to 5 but in a fun and entertaining way. Lois is suppose to be a strong, confident, good hearted, and stubborn woman who will do everything it takes to get the truth. 

You just described a bitch. Other than the good-hearted part, that's a bitch. And bitches can still be good-hearted.

You have a strange connotation for the word "bitch".

To each his own, I guess.

LOL that's Surfer for you. Man of Steel is getting great reviews and Warner already greenlighted a sequel.

The way I see it is a bitch is someone who does her own thing, stubborn as *vulgarity*, can bully others around, and has an attitude. That was Lois Lane in Smallville. Now obviously, she wasn't the kind of bitch I'd want to murder in a dark alley, but a bitch nonetheless.

Ah, so what I'd consider a strong, independent woman you would consider a bitch? interesting lol

I'd consider a strong, independent woman a bitch. Not like "OH *vulgarity* THAT BITCH", but just like "Yeah, she's a bit of a bitch". But bitches get shit done, so kudos to you strong independent bitch.

I'd consider a strong, independent woman a bitch. Not like "OH *vulgarity* THAT BITCH", but just like "Yeah, she's a bit of a bitch". But bitches get shit done, so kudos to you strong independent bitch.

Basically my description as well. I've even known the strong, independent women to call themselves bitches.

After Earth was entertaining. It wasn't a fantastic movie (or even a particularly good one), but it was entertaining.

I heard that movie sucked complete asshole.

Is it weird that I want to see Dan Brown's Inferno just to see Tom Hanks get shot in the back of the head and lose his memory for the last two days?

Ok nevermind.  Justification!

Oh yeah, I saw Epic a while ago with my family (me and my bro were the only people there who were not little kids or adults taking their little kids to the movies). That movie, surprisingly, was alot cooler than I would have thought it was. It had a bit of a Star Wars-y feel in some parts, the art design and all was pretty good, (it was remind me of The Elder Scrolls and my brother of Final Fantasy) and it had some genuinely funny parts. There was an interesting aspect to one of the main villains, and the only gripe I have with it is:

the main couple don't end up together because they can't live in the same world. Which is understandable given the situation, but the movie had a point where it could have happened while making sense. So, it's not really a problem with the movie itself or a problem with the story, it's just a problem I have with the story.

Oh, also, it was kinda hilarious to see the movie while surrounded by children. Some little kid was losing his shit during a trailer for... some racing game. I mean, it's like a Mario Kart type of knock off, but that kid was going "Woah!" "WOAH!" "AWESOME!" whenever they'd show footage of a jump off a ramp or something.

Oh, and some little girl behind me randomly said "You are awesome mommy" during the movie.

• Like 1

I just saw Snitch. It was much better then I thought it would be. Best acting I have seen by the Rock. I love the cast of TV actors they got too. Its not Oscar worthy or anything but for what it was, they did a great job. It also showed how flawed the US legal system can be.

I just saw Snitch. It was much better then I thought it would be. Best acting I have seen by the Rock. I love the cast of TV actors they got too. Its not Oscar worthy or anything but for what it was, they did a great job. It also showed how flawed the US legal system can be.

Yeah, that movie was surprisingly entertaining. Perhaps a bit longer than I expected, but a solid film for what it was.

I loved man of steel. A lot of great superman stories wrapped in one.

Rotten Tomatoes has got it all wrong. WRONG I tell ya!!! Man of Steel delivers in a way I thought that it couldn't be done. And for those who thought it was bad are still stuck in that old school mindset of how Superman movies should be done. This is a new era people, and you're either with the program or get left behind. Now here is what I though about this film and tell why you should see this in theatres while it is still fresh.

The movie does an amazing job showing us a more of an in depth story into Superman's origin and what this character's place is on Earth. Henry Cavill does an amazing job as Superman as he delivers his role in spades. Amy Adams played a different persona of Lois Lane, but she still delivered as the hard edged reporter that she is. Michael Shannon was okay for his role as General Zod, but not great. In some scenes I was expecting him to say "kneel," but that never happened which is fine. Old habits die hard for me, I guess. There are also a handful of supporting characters that were either badass or give you a reason why you should root for them as well. Although there were times where I thought it kind of dragged a bit, but made up of it with some awesome fight scenes. And yes, waiting 35 years to finally see Superman throw a punch on the big screen was definitely worth the wait. There were also times where I thought it was a bit rushed, but I think that the reason for that was there is so much to cover in such a short amount of time is that the movie had to get to its main story. Overall, it is a little rough around the edges at first but once it gets going the DC movies will have something great to look forward to in a couple of years from now. Look out Marvel movies, the boys are back in town and they're going to show you that you're not as popular as you once were.

If I had to compare it to something, I'd say it's a Transformers where you can actually understand the fight scenes. Seriously. I don't know what the hell Magnetrex is talking about, but I like to think I'm actually with the program, I'm one of the more shallow movie-goes I know of. Awesome fight scenes? If Superman getting his shit kicked in and still somehow winning constitutes awesome fight scenes, then yeah, they're the best I've ever seen. I feel like Henry Cavill was kind of a shit actor in the role. Amy Adams was okay, she had some good parts. I thought Michael Shannon was the best out of all the main actors, but the supporting roles were very well done. Laurence Fishburne and Diane Lane were pretty good in it.

The movie does a total shit job of showing Superman's place on Earth. When it cut from the spaceship going to Earth to the boat scene, I seriously thought that the theater screwed up and skipped a half hour or so of the movie. Then his origins story beyond Krypton? I'd love to see a bunch of misplaced flashbacks where it turns out that Jonathan Kent wasn't a super stand up guy, so much as he was scared of Clark's abilities. The script explains Superman's place on Earth, but the movie doesn't make me buy it. Especially that "funny" scene towards the end. Yeah, that scene made me want to punch a baby.

• Like 1

I agree with most of Magnetrex's review and I loved the flashbacks. Seeing a young Clark and present Clark through the first part of the film was excellent idea. It pleases both the fans who didn't want to see a complete retelling of Clark Kent and others who did. I love this take on Krypton and the Fortress. Snyder went Pre Crisis with the look and got rid of the crystal version. That hasn't been done in a long time. I liked this was more of a Superman story which got some of it's elements from Birthright and I loved the action scenes. Snyder is one of the best visually and it shows. I don't think we saw amazing action like this even in Avengers. The villains were all done very well and I liked the huge decision he had to make in the end. As a Superman fan I was pleased. 

Like Magnetrex said. DC is back in the game. All they needed were Batman and Superman to be successful to get the ball rolling. This they succeeded.

A sequel has already been confirmed.

• Like 1

Wow, that movie was disappointing as hell.