By UMPIRE

Tanya Sloan vs. Moon Rock Aliens

MATCH SCORE
Tanya Sloan: 1
Moon Rock Aliens: 5

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 22 Match 17301 Medusa (Marvel) vs. Carmen Sandiego

MATCH SCORE
Medusa (Marvel): 0
Carmen Sandiego: 3

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 21 Match 17300 Ruby Rose vs. Tracer (Overwatch)

MATCH SCORE
Ruby Rose: 4
Tracer (Overwatch): 2

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 20 Match 17299 Cassie Cage vs. Trini Kwan

MATCH SCORE
Cassie Cage: 4
Trini Kwan: 1

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 19 Match 17298 Wednesday Addams vs. Chloe Bourgeois vs. Chel

MATCH SCORE
Wednesday Addams: 1
Chloe Bourgeois: 2
Chel: 1

By UMPIRE

Ash Crimson vs. Necalli

MATCH SCORE
Ash Crimson: 3
Necalli: 1

By UMPIRE

Black Widow vs. Cybermen (Mondasian)

MATCH SCORE
Black Widow: 5
Cybermen (Mondasian): 1

By UMPIRE

Tula (Pirates Of Dark Water) vs. Zarana

MATCH SCORE
Tula (Pirates Of Dark Water): 4
Zarana: 2

By UMPIRE

Donatello (Mirage) vs. Jubei Yagyu

MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 4
Jubei Yagyu: 3

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 18 Match 17279 Chloe Bourgeois vs. Baby Doll vs. Ladybug

MATCH SCORE
Chloe Bourgeois: 1
Baby Doll: 0
Ladybug: 2

By UMPIRE

Minute Men (Kaiserreich) vs. The French Foreign Legion

MATCH SCORE
Minute Men (Kaiserreich): 1
The French Foreign Legion: 2

By UMPIRE

G.I. Joe vs. Zombies vs. The Super Hero Taisen Army

MATCH SCORE
G.I. Joe: 2
Zombies (Return of the Living Dead): 1
The Super Hero Taisen Universe: 5

By UMPIRE

Doctor Strange vs. Fat Buu

MATCH SCORE
Doctor Strange: 6
Fat Buu: 1

By UMPIRE

Space Jockey Alien vs. Astro Megazord

MATCH SCORE
Space Jockey Alien: 2
Astro Megazord: 4

By UMPIRE

Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Galford D. Weller

MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 6
Galford D. Weller: 3

By UMPIRE

Cybermen (Mondasian) vs. Agent Bishop

MATCH SCORE
Cybermen (Mondasian): 5
Agent Bishop: 1

By UMPIRE

King Triton vs. The Leviathan (Atlantis)

MATCH SCORE
King Triton: 6
The Leviathan (Atlantis): 1

By UMPIRE

Daredevil vs. Michael Myers

MATCH SCORE
Daredevil: 8
Michael Myers: 2

By UMPIRE

Leonardo (Mirage) vs. Haohmaru

MATCH SCORE
Leonardo (Mirage): 6
Haohmaru : 4

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Julian Bashir vs. Hawkeye Pierce

MATCH SCORE
Julian Bashir: 2
Hawkeye Pierce: 7

Movies

Magnus

It would be "god"?!

By Stan's beard! I've seen bad movies. I've seen okay movies. And I've seen good movies, but I've never seen a movie I would describe as a god? Is that when a movie is so awesome that one sacrifices small animals before watching it?

Also, Jesus#####, the scariest movie ever is Dawn of the Dead. Why? Because of that freaky zombie-baby abomination scene...

That still freaks me out.

Watch DeadAlive lol

Depends on your type of horror/fear

Clowns

It or Mr. Jingles for shits and giggles

Maniac

Halloween

Creature

Jeepers Creeper

Puppet/doll

Puppet master/Chucky

Religion

Hell Raiser

Mystical

Wish master (original) which also fits in religion kinda or Dream catcher

Need more selections?

incorrect on dolls. that is deadly silence.

It would be "god"?!

By Stan's beard! I've seen bad movies. I've seen okay movies. And I've seen good movies, but I've never seen a movie I would describe as a god? Is that when a movie is so awesome that one sacrifices small animals before watching it?

Also, Jesus#####, the scariest movie ever is Dawn of the Dead. Why? Because of that freaky zombie-baby abomination scene...

That still freaks me out.

Clearly you've never seen The Ten Commandments. I'm pretty sure God made that movie himself. Not saying it was a good movie, I think it's too long to be good.

I still can't look at belly button rings without gagging after watching Land of the Dead. The zombie bites out her piercing and a fountain of blood spurts out. It's terrible.

Clearly you've never seen The Ten Commandments. I'm pretty sure God made that movie himself. Not saying it was a good movie, I think it's too long to be good.

I still can't look at belly button rings without gagging after watching Land of the Dead. The zombie bites out her piercing and a fountain of blood spurts out. It's terrible.

That wasnt even scary...

The movie itself was not scary. That part just really grossed me out.

Zombie baby!!!! That freaked me out. If we aré talking scenes than ghost ship is the scariest... Or darkness falls.

Just watched "The Expendable". A bit disappointed Arnold & Willis only showed up for a cameo (but thankfully set a new level for awesome cameos). Anyways, here's my spoiler free thoughts.

Pros:

• The cast. Watching Jet Li fight it out with Lundgreen (aka Ivan Draggo!) was great. As was Jason Statham & Jet Li's double team on this unfortunate dude.

• Action. There's so much of this crammed into this movie that I saw several young teenagers hit growth spurts by just watching it. Heck, I felt a beard growing during the final scenes.

Cons:

• Plot. Look, I didn't go to this movie expecting any serious questions to be brought up (Aside from those like "Did Jet Li feel angry about all those short jokes?" and "Is that UFC fighter tough enough to take on Steve Austin?"). So yeah, like I just said, I didn't want a plot that involved anything but mindless action. Sadly, Stallone went Rocky on this movie, and created a love-plot for himself & Statham. I realize he was trying to keep the women in the audience entertained and/or have a few hot females for the male audience to watch. But this side plot was terrible. Thankfully, there was plenty of action to negate it's effect.

• Not enough hot ladies. To be fair, there are few movies with enough hot ladies.

So, three and a half Stan Lee's from me. Entertaining movie, and definetly worth seeing in theatres.

Saw Scott Pilgram vs the World and I loved it. It lived up to it's own hype perfectly. By that I mean every thing they said was true. It was hilarious, had some epic fighting, and visually was the most unique movie I've ever seen. The beginning I think drags on a little long and it only mildly funny, but once it gets into things it takes off and it's well worth it. I highly recommend this movie for anyone who likes video games, manga, and or movies.

My brother said Despicable Me was better than Toy Story 3. BLASPHEMY! Granted, I have not seen DM yet, but there's no way it was sadder, funnier, and heartwarming than TS3. Has anyone seen both movies?

I have not. However, I can't imagine an animated movie that's better than TS3. It would probably start a new religious movement, out of its sheer awesomeness.

But seriously, Pixar, what do you follow this with?!

I have not. However, I can't imagine an animated movie that's better than TS3. It would probably start a new religious movement, out of its sheer awesomeness.

But seriously, Pixar, what do you follow this with?!

DM was actually a decent movie.

I've yet to see TS3 but from the sounds of it, I could say they're about on par.

Cars 2. A sequel to their worst movie. That's what's due out next year.

Barf

Are you joking?!

Tell me you are.

Cause that's a terrible idea. I wouldn't watch a Cars sequel unless I was payed to (and even then, it'd have to be a large sum of money. Enough to afford Lacuna, Inc...). But have it follow Pixar's masterpiece?

Did they spend all their time on TS3 or something? Is this "a movie every year" quota too much? Will that redneck-tow truck die a terrible death in this one?

• 2 weeks later...
Whoo hoo! Move over Cloverfield! New monster movie!

http://www.movie-list.com/trailers.php?id=monsters

Yay! another monster movie with shaky camera so you'll never get a clear shot of the monster and just have to assume it looks awesome!

Official artwork for Cap's suit for the upcoming movie

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/45326

And I'm pleasantly surprised how good the costume looks when compared to the 1992 version . . .

That isn't official. Cruise is just who Del Toro wants to play the lead. The main dude from Wanted is who the studio wants to play the main dude of Mountains of Madness. Either's fine with me, since A) We're finally getting a proper Lovecraft movie from someone that "gets" the Mythos and B) Del Toro's far, far, far away from that Hobbit crap.