Jump to content
By UMPIRE

Minute Men (Kaiserreich) vs. The French Foreign Legion

MATCH SCORE
Minute Men (Kaiserreich): 1
The French Foreign Legion: 2

By UMPIRE

G.I. Joe vs. Zombies vs. The Super Hero Taisen Army

MATCH SCORE
G.I. Joe: 2
Zombies (Return of the Living Dead): 1
The Super Hero Taisen Universe: 5

By UMPIRE

Doctor Strange vs. Fat Buu

MATCH SCORE
Doctor Strange: 6
Fat Buu: 1

By UMPIRE

Space Jockey Alien vs. Astro Megazord

MATCH SCORE
Space Jockey Alien: 2
Astro Megazord: 4

By UMPIRE

Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Galford D. Weller

MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 6
Galford D. Weller: 3

By UMPIRE

Cybermen (Mondasian) vs. Agent Bishop

MATCH SCORE
Cybermen (Mondasian): 5
Agent Bishop: 1

By UMPIRE

King Triton vs. The Leviathan (Atlantis)

MATCH SCORE
King Triton: 6
The Leviathan (Atlantis): 1

By UMPIRE

Daredevil vs. Michael Myers

MATCH SCORE
Daredevil: 8
Michael Myers: 2

By UMPIRE

Leonardo (Mirage) vs. Haohmaru

MATCH SCORE
Leonardo (Mirage): 6
Haohmaru : 4

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Julian Bashir vs. Hawkeye Pierce

MATCH SCORE
Julian Bashir: 2
Hawkeye Pierce: 7

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Master Shifu vs. Eric Taylor

MATCH SCORE
Master Shifu: 2
Eric Taylor: 4

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Ryu Hayabusa vs. Deathstroke

MATCH SCORE
Ryu Hayabusa: 3
Deathstroke: 4

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Arthur Morgan vs. Robin Hood

MATCH SCORE
Arthur Morgan: 1
Robin Hood: 5

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Kida vs. Princess Merida

MATCH SCORE
Kida: 3
Princess Merida: 6

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Puss in Boots (Shrek) vs. The Cube

MATCH SCORE
Puss in Boots (Shrek): 3
The Cube: 4

By UMPIRE

11:10 - Dr. Herbert West vs. Julian Bashir

MATCH SCORE
Dr. Herbert West: 7
Julian Bashir: 2

By UMPIRE

11:10 - Princess Merida vs. Princess Fiona

MATCH SCORE
Princess Merida: 8
Princess Fiona: 4

By UMPIRE

11:10 - Elektra vs. Ryu Hayabusa

MATCH SCORE
Elektra: 7
Ryu Hayabusa: 5

By UMPIRE

11:10 - Black Cat vs. Arsene Lupin III

MATCH SCORE
Black Cat: 7
Arsene Lupin III: 6

By UMPIRE

11:10 - Jumanji vs. Meowth

MATCH SCORE
Jumanji: 4
Meowth: 6

TV


videogameman
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 6 years later...
  • 2 months later...

So I've been home sick with the 'Rona this past week, and it's given me time to catch up on some shows:

The Mandalorian: I thought it was pretty good. Like a solid 6/10. The effects were nice, some of the stories were fun, it's biggest problem is that it couldn't decide if it wanted to be a syndicated story-of-the-week style western, or a narrative-driven show about Mando and Baby Yoda, so half the episodes felt weak and pointless. The show also felt a bit formulaic after a bit. Pretty good, didn't love it.

Russian Doll: I really liked this show. An interesting take on the Groundhog's Day premise. It was funny, it had memorable characters, it was a unique premise for a show, and it was the perfect length. Like a solid 8/10 from me. 

That new Disney+ Muppet Show: Good lord, was this bad. They added something to each segment to make it suck. Prime example is the Swedish Chef's segment. His segments are funny because he's an unintelligible lunatic causing mayhem in a kitchen. However, in the new show, they added another muppet and a celebrity guest to draw attention away from the actual funny parts. It was like that with every segment. Walter isn't an interesting or funny character, and Piggy has always been best in a support role in my eyes, but they're both front and center with this new show. It was just a pilot, so it is what it is. Hopefully it gets better as they find their footing, but golly this wasn't it.

Tokyo Ghoul: One of the shows I'm currently working on. Really good so far.

12 Monkeys: Another one I'm currently working on. It tends to drag a lot, but it has some interesting stuff in it.

Avatar the Last Airbender: Rewatching this for the second time since it came out on Netflix. God I love this show. 10/10

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

The Mandalorian: I thought it was pretty good. Like a solid 6/10. The effects were nice, some of the stories were fun, it's biggest problem is that it couldn't decide if it wanted to be a syndicated story-of-the-week style western, or a narrative-driven show about Mando and Baby Yoda, so half the episodes felt weak and pointless. The show also felt a bit formulaic after a bit. Pretty good, didn't love it.

I'm a big Star Wars fan, but even I had the same thoughts. It was a bit story-of-the-week and I didn't care for certain plots.

2 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Russian Doll: I really liked this show. An interesting take on the Groundhog's Day premise. It was funny, it had memorable characters, it was a unique premise for a show, and it was the perfect length. Like a solid 8/10 from me. 

Watched it when it came out. Me and my wife love it. So well written!

I just finished binging Umbrella Academy season 2. Really liked it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
On 8/10/2020 at 12:47 AM, patrickthekid said:

It's the end of Agents of Shield this week. It's crazy it lasted as long as it did.

I love the show. Haven't gotten past season 5 I think. They're in space from my memory.

How does everyone feel about the Marvel Netflix shows? I just finished Punisher S02 and all I have left is Jessica Jones S03. Personally, I love them as a whole but they weren't everything they could have been. Some real let downs like the Defenders season and Iron Fist season 1.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

I love the show. Haven't gotten past season 5 I think. They're in space from my memory.

How does everyone feel about the Marvel Netflix shows? I just finished Punisher S02 and all I have left is Jessica Jones S03. Personally, I love them as a whole but they weren't everything they could have been. Some real let downs like the Defenders season and Iron Fist season 1.

I still need to watch Punisher season 2. Don't know why I've waited either, because I absolutely loved the first season.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Bergy_Berg said:

I still need to watch Punisher season 2. Don't know why I've waited either, because I absolutely loved the first season.

It's a rocky first few episodes but the characters grow on you and the action is really well done. If you liked the first season, then I recommend you watch the second. It's worth your time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, patrickthekid said:

Season 1 Daredevil was straight up the best superhero season I've ever watched. It's a shame it couldn't match that quality after that. I still can't believe they found a way to make the Hand boring.

They really did make some weird decisions in the second and third seasons. The first season was the best though, I agree. The show only dropped in quality with each season after.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/27/2020 at 6:26 PM, Mercenaryblade said:

Why I was hesitant to add him, too bad there's not an edit character name button. 

I was hesitant too, but after giving it some thought. I think people are still going to call him either Baby Yoda or the Child. It is what he has been called for a while now. While his real name is significant and may change everything, I believe those nick names are not going away. I think many will still associate the Child or Baby Yoda with that character

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...