Jump to content
By UMPIRE

Shiki (Samurai Shodown) vs. Yang

MATCH SCORE
Shiki (Samurai Shodown): 4
Yang: 0

By UMPIRE

Leonardo (Mirage) vs. Kyo Kusanagi

MATCH SCORE
Leonardo (Mirage): 3
Kyo Kusanagi: 1

By UMPIRE

Uchiha Itachi vs. Nasty Boys

MATCH SCORE
Uchiha Itachi: 3
Nasty Boys: 2

By UMPIRE

Asuka Kazama vs. Crimson Viper

MATCH SCORE
Asuka Kazama: 3
Crimson Viper: 4

By UMPIRE

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Iori Yagami

MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 6
Iori Yagami: 4

By UMPIRE

Michael Myers vs. Jason Voorhees

MATCH SCORE
Michael Myers: 0
Jason Voorhees: 4

By UMPIRE

Domino (Marvel Comics) vs. Cybermen (Mondasian)

MATCH SCORE
Domino (Marvel Comics): 2
Cybermen (Mondasian): 3

By UMPIRE

Xu Wenwu vs. Sun Ce

MATCH SCORE
Xu Wenwu: 4
Sun Ce: 2

By UMPIRE

Bonne Jenet vs. Darli Dagger

MATCH SCORE
Bonne Jenet: 2
Darli Dagger: 6

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Clonetroopers vs. Orcs

MATCH SCORE
Clonetroopers: 0
Orcs: 11

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Lucky the Leprechaun vs. Willy the Hillbilly

MATCH SCORE
Lucky the Leprechaun: 9
Willy the Hillbilly: 2

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Copperhead vs. Shocker

MATCH SCORE
Copperhead: 5
Shocker: 6

By UMPIRE

12:15 - The Flash (Wally West) vs. Supergirl

MATCH SCORE
The Flash (Wally West): 4
Supergirl: 8

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Mandrill vs. Calender Man

MATCH SCORE
Mandrill: 7
Calender Man: 5

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Necrons vs. The Shi'ar Empire

MATCH SCORE
Necrons: 5
The Shi\'ar Empire: 8

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Mr. Peanut vs. Flo (Progressive)

MATCH SCORE
Mr. Peanut: 2
Flo (Progressive): 8

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Tyr vs. Horus

MATCH SCORE
Tyr: 7
Horus: 3

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Warworld vs. Indiana Jones

MATCH SCORE
Warworld: 7
Indiana Jones: 6

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Martian Manhunter vs. Wonder Woman

MATCH SCORE
Martian Manhunter: 8
Wonder Woman: 2

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Tenga Warriors vs. Stormtroopers

MATCH SCORE
Tenga Warriors: 2
Stormtroopers: 9

12:8 - Ashley J. Williams vs. Predator Pyramid


UMPIRE
 Share

Recommended Posts

SEASON 12, ROUND 8

Ashley J. Williams

Slot: The Team's Survivor
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Ashley J. Williams at this Wiki
Official Site: Anchor Bay Entertainment



Predator Pyramid

Slot: The Team's Location
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Predator Pyramid at this Wiki
Official Site: Twentieth Century Fox


Battle Terrain
Sidekick vs. Terrain

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Don't get me wrong, I love Ash as much as the next guy. He is a classic everyman hero. 

He is also exactly the kind of bumbling moron that will trip the start of the hunt. Before the Predators arrive and get face hugged and if he doesn't he has so much bravado he"d try and square up with a Predator when they do arrive. 

Again surviving the Pyramid. Is going to take a combination of skill, stealth, and intelligence. 

It's like if Alien and Predator took place in the Cube and even if you do escape you escape to Hoth.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, RiotGear said:

Don't get me wrong, I love Ash as much as the next guy. He is a classic everyman hero. 

He is also exactly the kind of bumbling moron that will trip the start of the hunt. Before the Predators arrive and get face hugged and if he doesn't he has so much bravado he"d try and square up with a Predator when they do arrive. 

Again surviving the Pyramid. Is going to take a combination of skill, stealth, and intelligence. 

It's like if Alien and Predator took place in the Cube and even if you do escape you escape to Hoth.

I agree with this assessment 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I actually think Ash could take a predator and an alien no problem. In the show he's always takin' on all kinds of super powerful demons and monsters. A predator is just a less-strong version of things he's already killing pretty regularly

Has Ash ever beat something as smart, strong, and skilled as a Predator? 

how about multiple Predators or Xenos at once? 

how about doing so in a tight space whose architecture is constantly changing?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I also don't understand why we're just assuming Ash would start the hunt at all. If memory serves, the pyramid needs to be activated, and I see no particular reason why Ash would do this, intentionally or no. He wouldn't really need or want to go exploring the pyramid. If this were Lara Croft or Indiana Jones, sure, but not Ash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I also don't understand why we're just assuming Ash would start the hunt at all. If memory serves, the pyramid needs to be activated, and I see no particular reason why Ash would do this, intentionally or no. He wouldn't really need or want to go exploring the pyramid. If this were Lara Croft or Indiana Jones, sure, but not Ash

Probably because accidentally awakening ancient evil is kinda Ash's go to move. 

Also even if he doesn't the Predators will. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, RiotGear said:

Probably because accidentally awakening ancient evil is kinda Ash's go to move.

I have to agree.  The Evil Dead series first episode begins with him reading the Necronomican to his date to try and impress her.  % chance to unleash evil is somewhere on his character sheet.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...