Jump to content
By UMPIRE

Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Michelangelo (2012)

MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Michelangelo (2012): 0

By UMPIRE

Cybermen (Mondasian) vs. April O'Neil

MATCH SCORE
Cybermen (Mondasian): 3
April O'Neil: 0

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Doogie Howser vs. Beverly Crusher

MATCH SCORE
Doogie Howser: 1
Beverly Crusher: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - The Derelict (LV-426) vs. Penny (Inspector Gadget)

MATCH SCORE
The Derelict (LV-426): 8
Penny (Inspector Gadget): 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Catwoman vs. Arsene Lupin III

MATCH SCORE
Catwoman: 2
Arsene Lupin III: 9

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Tinker Bell vs. Princess Aurora

MATCH SCORE
Tinker Bell: 8
Princess Aurora: 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Batman (Richard Grayson) vs. Leonardo (TMNT)

MATCH SCORE
Batman (Richard Grayson): 3
Leonardo (TMNT): 8

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Neal Caffrey vs. Dominic Toretto

MATCH SCORE
Neal Caffrey: 10
Dominic Toretto: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - The Death Star vs. Ron Stoppable

MATCH SCORE
The Death Star: 4
Ron Stoppable: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Anna Of Arendelle vs. Belle (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
Anna Of Arendelle: 12
Belle (Disney): 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Carlton Banks vs. Konohagakure

MATCH SCORE
Carlton Banks: 10
Konohagakure: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Tiana (Disney) vs. Pocahontas

MATCH SCORE
Tiana (Disney): 3
Pocahontas: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Raphael (TMNT) vs. Lady Shiva

MATCH SCORE
Raphael (TMNT): 5
Lady Shiva: 9

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Snake-Eyes vs. Raiden (Metal Gear)

MATCH SCORE
Snake-Eyes: 4
Raiden (Metal Gear): 6

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Shinobi (Joe Musashi) vs. Michelangelo (1987)

MATCH SCORE
Shinobi (Joe Musashi): 6
Michelangelo (1987): 3

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Sir John Falstaff vs. Vice City

MATCH SCORE
Sir John Falstaff: 10
Vice City: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Arthur Morgan vs. Nathan Drake

MATCH SCORE
Arthur Morgan: 9
Nathan Drake: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Dwight Schrute vs. Remnant

MATCH SCORE
Dwight Schrute: 4
Remnant: 6

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Master Splinter (TMNT) vs. Wildcat

MATCH SCORE
Master Splinter (TMNT): 5
Wildcat: 7

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Rapunzel vs. Megara (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
Rapunzel: 8
Megara (Disney): 3

Elsa Of Arendelle vs Smaug


Recommended Posts

Hello, @Tyrannoraptor. Welcome to electricferret. I hope you enjoy your stay here. 

Typically, if one wants to post in CBUB Rated Matches, one is really encouraged to 1) write a good, fleshed-out story, and 2) do so through the user Control Panel so it can be rated. 

If you only want to make a match-up to see who would win, if would be preferred to post it in CBUB Unrated Rumbles instead, which can also be posted from the Control Panel. 

Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, DSkillz said:

Hello, @Tyrannoraptor. Welcome to electricferret. I hope you enjoy your stay here. 

Typically, if one wants to post in CBUB Rated Matches, one is really encouraged to 1) write a good, fleshed-out story, and 2) do so through the user Control Panel so it can be rated. 

If you only want to make a match-up to see who would win, if would be preferred to post it in CBUB Unrated Rumbles instead, which can also be posted from the Control Panel. 

Thank you.

So why don't i copy this (my OP) to CBUB Unrated Rumbles?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tyrannoraptor said:

So why don't i copy this (my OP) to CBUB Unrated Rumbles?

My bad for getting back so late. Got held up a bit at home. 

But yeah, you could copy it to Rumbles, but you still might want to post it as a Rumble through your CP so you can get the fancy-looking vote options.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

My bad for getting back so late. Got held up a bit at home. 

But yeah, you could copy it to Rumbles, but you still might want to post it as a Rumble through your CP so you can get the fancy-looking vote options.

Yeah i already did.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ah, I see you've figured out the CP. That's a pretty good start. 

Now that you've started a couple of official matches, though, you may want to take some time to try to write out good stories for each so they can get good ratings from our members. Voting and rating on a match only last for five days, though, and there's no guarantee that people will wait to rate them before you finish those stories, though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/5/2021 at 5:11 PM, DSkillz said:

Ah, I see you've figured out the CP. That's a pretty good start. 

Now that you've started a couple of official matches, though, you may want to take some time to try to write out good stories for each so they can get good ratings from our members. Voting and rating on a match only last for five days, though, and there's no guarantee that people will wait to rate them before you finish those stories, though. 

Alright so how do regain back points to create another new CBUB match?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Tyrannoraptor said:

Alright so how do regain back points to create another new CBUB match?

You get points depending on your level.  Your level will go up when someone rates your match high.  For now, when you use up the points you have at your level, you have to wait until a match is over to use those points to create another match.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...