Jump to content
By UMPIRE

Baiken vs. Sophitia Alexandra

MATCH SCORE
Baiken: 1
Sophitia Alexandra: 3

By UMPIRE

Pirates vs. Cowboys

MATCH SCORE
Pirates: 1
Cowboys: 3

By UMPIRE

Sogetsu Kazama vs. Jin Kazama

MATCH SCORE
Sogetsu Kazama: 1
Jin Kazama: 3

By UMPIRE

Chun-Li vs. Rachel (Ninja Gaiden)

MATCH SCORE
Chun-Li: 2
Rachel (Ninja Gaiden): 5

By UMPIRE

Baron Zemo vs. Khan Noonien Singh

MATCH SCORE
Baron Zemo: 3
Khan Noonien Singh: 0

By UMPIRE

Shiki (Samurai Shodown) vs. Yang

MATCH SCORE
Shiki (Samurai Shodown): 4
Yang: 0

By UMPIRE

Leonardo (Mirage) vs. Kyo Kusanagi

MATCH SCORE
Leonardo (Mirage): 3
Kyo Kusanagi: 1

By UMPIRE

Uchiha Itachi vs. Nasty Boys

MATCH SCORE
Uchiha Itachi: 3
Nasty Boys: 2

By UMPIRE

Asuka Kazama vs. Crimson Viper

MATCH SCORE
Asuka Kazama: 3
Crimson Viper: 4

By UMPIRE

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Iori Yagami

MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 6
Iori Yagami: 4

By UMPIRE

Michael Myers vs. Jason Voorhees

MATCH SCORE
Michael Myers: 0
Jason Voorhees: 4

By UMPIRE

Domino (Marvel Comics) vs. Cybermen (Mondasian)

MATCH SCORE
Domino (Marvel Comics): 2
Cybermen (Mondasian): 3

By UMPIRE

Xu Wenwu vs. Sun Ce

MATCH SCORE
Xu Wenwu: 4
Sun Ce: 2

By UMPIRE

Bonne Jenet vs. Darli Dagger

MATCH SCORE
Bonne Jenet: 2
Darli Dagger: 6

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Clonetroopers vs. Orcs

MATCH SCORE
Clonetroopers: 0
Orcs: 11

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Lucky the Leprechaun vs. Willy the Hillbilly

MATCH SCORE
Lucky the Leprechaun: 9
Willy the Hillbilly: 2

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Copperhead vs. Shocker

MATCH SCORE
Copperhead: 5
Shocker: 6

By UMPIRE

12:15 - The Flash (Wally West) vs. Supergirl

MATCH SCORE
The Flash (Wally West): 4
Supergirl: 8

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Mandrill vs. Calender Man

MATCH SCORE
Mandrill: 7
Calender Man: 5

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Necrons vs. The Shi'ar Empire

MATCH SCORE
Necrons: 5
The Shi\'ar Empire: 8

11:2 - Savage Land vs. Penny (Inspector Gadget)


UMPIRE
 Share

Recommended Posts

SEASON 11, ROUND 2

Savage Land

Slot: The Team's Location
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Savage Land at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Comics



Penny (Inspector Gadget)

Slot: The Team's Comedy Sidekick
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Penny (Inspector Gadget) at this Wiki
Official Site: The Cookie Jar Company


Battle Terrain
Sidekick vs. Terrain

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Movie-Brat said:

Yeah, I say Penny can survive for at least a day. The girl has been in a lot of dangerous situations she got out of. And she did travel through time in the prehistoric era anyway. 

When did she do that?

I say, as smart as Penny is, she seemed to get in trouble a lot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, leroypowell3 said:

When did she do that?

I say, as smart as Penny is, she seemed to get in trouble a lot.

It was around the second season when for three episodes, she, Gadget and Brain traveled through time to stop one of Dr. Claw's flunkies from attempts to erase Inspector Gadget from history by going after any of his ancestors. And yes, that included a caveman Gadget. 

I am not making this up, look! 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Movie-Brat said:

It was around the second season when for three episodes, she, Gadget and Brain traveled through time to stop one of Dr. Claw's flunkies from attempts to erase Inspector Gadget from history by going after any of his ancestors. And yes, that included a caveman Gadget. 

I am not making this up, look! 

 

Okay, I remember that. Penny wins.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Heh, just about every '80's 'toon set in the modern age had at least one time travel episode. 

Yeah, Penny could possibly survive the Savage Land for 24 hours, but it won't be easy, and I give her little hope beyond that without assistance. She'd not only have to worry about the dinosaurs and the terrain, but also the native tribes and the Mutates.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Heh, just about every '80's 'toon set in the modern age had at least one time travel episode. 

Yeah, Penny could possibly survive the Savage Land for 24 hours, but it won't be easy, and I give her little hope beyond that without assistance. She'd not only have to worry about the dinosaurs and the terrain, but also the native tribes and the Mutates.

Could she possibly make allies with Ka-Zar?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Movie-Brat said:

Could she possibly make allies with Ka-Zar?

Sure, it's possible. 

From what I've seen of Ka-Zar, he's generally been initially hostile towards any outsiders, but I doubt he'd actually attack a little girl. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...