By UMPIRE

Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Michelangelo (2012)

MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Michelangelo (2012): 0

By UMPIRE

Cybermen (Mondasian) vs. April O'Neil

MATCH SCORE
Cybermen (Mondasian): 3
April O'Neil: 0

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Doogie Howser vs. Beverly Crusher

MATCH SCORE
Doogie Howser: 1
Beverly Crusher: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - The Derelict (LV-426) vs. Penny (Inspector Gadget)

MATCH SCORE
The Derelict (LV-426): 8
Penny (Inspector Gadget): 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Catwoman vs. Arsene Lupin III

MATCH SCORE
Catwoman: 2
Arsene Lupin III: 9

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Tinker Bell vs. Princess Aurora

MATCH SCORE
Tinker Bell: 8
Princess Aurora: 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Batman (Richard Grayson) vs. Leonardo (TMNT)

MATCH SCORE
Batman (Richard Grayson): 3
Leonardo (TMNT): 8

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Neal Caffrey vs. Dominic Toretto

MATCH SCORE
Neal Caffrey: 10
Dominic Toretto: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - The Death Star vs. Ron Stoppable

MATCH SCORE
The Death Star: 4
Ron Stoppable: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Anna Of Arendelle vs. Belle (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
Anna Of Arendelle: 12
Belle (Disney): 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Carlton Banks vs. Konohagakure

MATCH SCORE
Carlton Banks: 10
Konohagakure: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Tiana (Disney) vs. Pocahontas

MATCH SCORE
Tiana (Disney): 3
Pocahontas: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Raphael (TMNT) vs. Lady Shiva

MATCH SCORE
Raphael (TMNT): 5
Lady Shiva: 9

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Snake-Eyes vs. Raiden (Metal Gear)

MATCH SCORE
Snake-Eyes: 4
Raiden (Metal Gear): 6

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Shinobi (Joe Musashi) vs. Michelangelo (1987)

MATCH SCORE
Shinobi (Joe Musashi): 6
Michelangelo (1987): 3

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Sir John Falstaff vs. Vice City

MATCH SCORE
Sir John Falstaff: 10
Vice City: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Arthur Morgan vs. Nathan Drake

MATCH SCORE
Arthur Morgan: 9
Nathan Drake: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Dwight Schrute vs. Remnant

MATCH SCORE
Dwight Schrute: 4
Remnant: 6

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Master Splinter (TMNT) vs. Wildcat

MATCH SCORE
Master Splinter (TMNT): 5
Wildcat: 7

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Rapunzel vs. Megara (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
Rapunzel: 8
Megara (Disney): 3

1st Annual Verse City League Tournament Semi-Final - Team Champions of Light vs. Team Fiery Death Explosion

The creators of the Grand Cross-Galactic Budokai Tenkaichi bring you ...

The Verse City League Tournament!

Two rounds down, two to go!

Let's start the semi-final! Again we have two teams of three fight the other inside our randomly generated arena. A team wins when the opposing team is completely defeated either by KO, Death, or Submission.

Team members will work together as a team and as always, each combatant will have their respective powers and equipment that they can carry into the ring. No outside help or influence is allowed. And there is no prior knowledge of their opponents unless they’ve encountered each other prior to coming to Verse City.

Which team will move on to the final? Time for you to decide!

1691387360_1stAnnualVerseCityLeagueTournamentR3.thumb.jpg.84d7fe491364c4228d147b8302e5a757.jpg

[Team Champions of Light] - Tommy Oliver (MM White Ranger), Black Canary, Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)

VS

[Team Fiery Death Explosion] - Bakugo, Genos, Chainsaw Man

Battle Arena Terrain:

terrain2_redwood_forest.jpg.747cd69dd3b31b06c3bf67706418e97c.jpg

Learn More About
Black Canary
Read more about Black Canary at Wikipedia
Official Site: D.C Comics Links: Wikipedia CanaryNoir Unoff. Guide to D.C Universe

Tommy Oliver
Read more about Tommy Oliver at Wikipedia
Official Site: Bandai America Links: Wikipedia Tommy Oliver site Power Rangers Central Green Ranger MySpace site

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
Read more about Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia DC universe's Guide to GL hyperborea

Denji (Chainsaw Man)
Read more about Denji (Chainsaw Man) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Viz Media Links: Wikipedia

Genos
Read more about Genos at Wikipedia

Katsuki Bakugo

• SSJRuss changed the title to 1st Annual Verse City League Tournament Semi-Final - Team Champions of Light vs. Team Fiery Death Explosion

Let's not discount the White Ranger as a useful member of Team Light, but I agree.

7 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Yet again, GL can easily solo. I reckon Black Canary would be a good fight for Bakugo, and Genos is a very strong combatant, but standard Hal is still a good bit stronger than him

Disagree. Green Lantern, most of the time, is shown as not as strong as some of the other Justice League members. Again I'm just pointing at what I've read/watched. Genos would be a challenge for him just by himself, not to mention the others could throw in there and make it an uneven fight.

Lots to consider here but I will agree that Champions of Light have the better odds as they probably work better as a team.

Green Lantern: Wielder of the most powerful weapon in the universe. Wielded by Hal Jordan arguably the strongest Green Lantern.

Hal moving the moon into orbit

Hal takes out the JLA for a non-Silver Age feat

Containing a Nova with Barry's Help

Pulls a Firestorm and combines gaseous hydrogen and oxygen to create water for Aquaman to psuedo-fly in

Compare Genos vs a Meteor

Genos doesn't compare. While I cannot think of a time lantern has solo towed the moon post-silver age, we have seen it done by other less powerful lanterns since and we have seen Hal, Wonder Woman, and Superman do it together. Bakugo can lose to Black Canary or th White Ranger. Denji is the only factor I don't know, but even with regen and above average combat abilities that doesn't stack up to the peak levels of the White Ranger or the Cosmic power of a Green Lantern.

11 hours ago, SSJRuss said:

Disagree. Green Lantern, most of the time, is shown as not as strong as some of the other Justice League members. Again I'm just pointing at what I've read/watched. Genos would be a challenge for him just by himself, not to mention the others could throw in there and make it an uneven fight.

Lots to consider here but I will agree that Champions of Light have the better odds as they probably work better as a team.

The only JL members consistently stronger than Hal are probably Superman, the Flash (through his speed force nonsense), and sometimes Wonder Woman if she's pulling her "Blocking infinite versions of a God from all across the universe" stuff. No one other than the absolute strongest members of the Justice League are ever shown to be superior to Hal consistently. Also, that point is totally moot here because most mainline members of the Justice League would absolutely fodderize all of the other team without any challenge. The only founding members of the Justice League who couldn't outright overpower everyone on the other team are Batman and Martian Manhunter, and MM only loses because Genos uses fire so heavily and most versions of MM suck a lot against that stuff. In terms of sheer power, 6 of the 7 founding JL members could very easily dismantle Genos, Bakugo, and Denji, so the idea that GL couldn't just because there are JL members stronger than him is silly

On 8/25/2021 at 11:35 PM, Peypeypeypey said:

The only JL members consistently stronger than Hal are probably Superman, the Flash (through his speed force nonsense), and sometimes Wonder Woman if she's pulling her "Blocking infinite versions of a God from all across the universe" stuff. No one other than the absolute strongest members of the Justice League are ever shown to be superior to Hal consistently. Also, that point is totally moot here because most mainline members of the Justice League would absolutely fodderize all of the other team without any challenge. The only founding members of the Justice League who couldn't outright overpower everyone on the other team are Batman and Martian Manhunter, and MM only loses because Genos uses fire so heavily and most versions of MM suck a lot against that stuff. In terms of sheer power, 6 of the 7 founding JL members could very easily dismantle Genos, Bakugo, and Denji, so the idea that GL couldn't just because there are JL members stronger than him is silly

It's not really because he's not the strongest JL member that he wouldn't win, I was just pointing out how he isn't as strong as some of the others imo. Again, I'm not well versed with Hal outside of the New 52 Justice League run. I was always a bigger fan of Kyle anyway...