By UMPIRE

Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Michelangelo (2012)

MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Michelangelo (2012): 0

By UMPIRE

Cybermen (Mondasian) vs. April O'Neil

MATCH SCORE
Cybermen (Mondasian): 3
April O'Neil: 0

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Doogie Howser vs. Beverly Crusher

MATCH SCORE
Doogie Howser: 1
Beverly Crusher: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - The Derelict (LV-426) vs. Penny (Inspector Gadget)

MATCH SCORE
The Derelict (LV-426): 8
Penny (Inspector Gadget): 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Catwoman vs. Arsene Lupin III

MATCH SCORE
Catwoman: 2
Arsene Lupin III: 9

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Tinker Bell vs. Princess Aurora

MATCH SCORE
Tinker Bell: 8
Princess Aurora: 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Batman (Richard Grayson) vs. Leonardo (TMNT)

MATCH SCORE
Batman (Richard Grayson): 3
Leonardo (TMNT): 8

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Neal Caffrey vs. Dominic Toretto

MATCH SCORE
Neal Caffrey: 10
Dominic Toretto: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - The Death Star vs. Ron Stoppable

MATCH SCORE
The Death Star: 4
Ron Stoppable: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Anna Of Arendelle vs. Belle (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
Anna Of Arendelle: 12
Belle (Disney): 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Carlton Banks vs. Konohagakure

MATCH SCORE
Carlton Banks: 10
Konohagakure: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Tiana (Disney) vs. Pocahontas

MATCH SCORE
Tiana (Disney): 3
Pocahontas: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Raphael (TMNT) vs. Lady Shiva

MATCH SCORE
Raphael (TMNT): 5
Lady Shiva: 9

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Snake-Eyes vs. Raiden (Metal Gear)

MATCH SCORE
Snake-Eyes: 4
Raiden (Metal Gear): 6

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Shinobi (Joe Musashi) vs. Michelangelo (1987)

MATCH SCORE
Shinobi (Joe Musashi): 6
Michelangelo (1987): 3

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Sir John Falstaff vs. Vice City

MATCH SCORE
Sir John Falstaff: 10
Vice City: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Arthur Morgan vs. Nathan Drake

MATCH SCORE
Arthur Morgan: 9
Nathan Drake: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Dwight Schrute vs. Remnant

MATCH SCORE
Dwight Schrute: 4
Remnant: 6

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Master Splinter (TMNT) vs. Wildcat

MATCH SCORE
Master Splinter (TMNT): 5
Wildcat: 7

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Rapunzel vs. Megara (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
Rapunzel: 8
Megara (Disney): 3

Rumble 16882 Jean-Luc Picard vs. Amilyn Holdo

Basically can Picard teach Holdo how to be an actually effective leader? Let's say after a disastrous command she's demoted and put under Picard's command as his new No1. Can Picard reforge her to an effective leader worthy to be an admiral? 

You know Starfleet admirals had a tendency to be secretly nuts.... hmm... maybe this isn't such a good idea.  

I think Holdo gets a bit of unfair criticism.

Poe absolutely had the correct tactical analysis on taking out the dreadnought, but it might have been strategically incorrect. As a result of his insubordination she has to deal with a loose cannon that is Poe who thinks there is no plan. You do not need to share a covert plan with a flight leader who has shown himself to be insubordinate.

THAT SAID...

She then has to deal with a mutiny which she does a poor job of. I think Picard can more than improve on her leadership style by helping instill proper discipline and professionalism as that was where she was lacking. It would be inappropriate for a CO to sass Poe the way she did, and she did have a mutiny under her leadership.

Edit: I personally would have loved Leia to make the sacrifice and have a combative relationship between Resistance Command and their top Ace. I think it would have made for interesting storytelling.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

I think so, I mean all he’s really need to do is teach her how to be less condescending toward her troops and be better able to command respect from them. So who exactly do I vote for if I say yes?

Picard

On 7/27/2021 at 6:07 PM, Twogunkid said:

Poe absolutely had the correct tactical analysis on taking out the dreadnought, but it might have been strategically incorrect. As a result of his insubordination she has to deal with a loose cannon that is Poe who thinks there is no plan. You do not need to share a covert plan with a flight leader who has shown himself to be insubordinate.

THAT SAID...

She then has to deal with a mutiny which she does a poor job of. I think Picard can more than improve on her leadership style by helping instill proper discipline and professionalism as that was where she was lacking. It would be inappropriate for a CO to sass Poe the way she did, and she did have a mutiny under her leadership.

Edit: I personally would have loved Leia to make the sacrifice and have a combative relationship between Resistance Command and their top Ace. I think it would have made for interesting storytelling.

It's scenes like this that made me dislike TLJ, but let's not go down that rabbit hole. I do have my perspective on the leadership or lack of having served myself.  

I agree that Poe is one that didn't see the big picture as it were. Be it as it may he's a field commander, those in the field have different insight to those in command as they're actually there. Yes he did disobey orders, but if he hadn't the Resistance would have died right then. While Leia did demote him, he was still an officer and still flight leader. Holdo absolutely needed to tell him at least the bare minimum "We have plan, just do your part." Was literally all she needed to say.

I'd rather serve under someone like Poe vs condescending Holdo who can't even be bothered to wear a uniform. Hell, they had to station guards to keep people from deserting it was that bad. 

Alright my triggered fanboy rant is over. I do agree with your idea, as that would be more interesting. In fact there is a TNG two part episode sort of like that 'Chain of Command' where there's a temporary captain replacing Picard and he and Riker clash due to his different leadership style.

On 7/27/2021 at 6:07 PM, Twogunkid said:

THAT SAID...

I'm too late to vote for this, but I second this opinion and I agree with the result.