Jump to content
By UMPIRE

Tournament - The Kraken (Clash of the Titans) vs. Midgard Serpent

MATCH SCORE
The Kraken (Clash of the Titans): 2
Midgard Serpent: 3

By UMPIRE

Siegfried vs. Gill

MATCH SCORE
Siegfried: 4
Gill: 1

By UMPIRE

Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Michelangelo (2012)

MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Michelangelo (2012): 0

By UMPIRE

Cybermen (Mondasian) vs. April O'Neil

MATCH SCORE
Cybermen (Mondasian): 3
April O'Neil: 0

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Doogie Howser vs. Beverly Crusher

MATCH SCORE
Doogie Howser: 1
Beverly Crusher: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - The Derelict (LV-426) vs. Penny (Inspector Gadget)

MATCH SCORE
The Derelict (LV-426): 8
Penny (Inspector Gadget): 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Catwoman vs. Arsene Lupin III

MATCH SCORE
Catwoman: 2
Arsene Lupin III: 9

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Tinker Bell vs. Princess Aurora

MATCH SCORE
Tinker Bell: 8
Princess Aurora: 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Batman (Richard Grayson) vs. Leonardo (TMNT)

MATCH SCORE
Batman (Richard Grayson): 3
Leonardo (TMNT): 8

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Neal Caffrey vs. Dominic Toretto

MATCH SCORE
Neal Caffrey: 10
Dominic Toretto: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - The Death Star vs. Ron Stoppable

MATCH SCORE
The Death Star: 4
Ron Stoppable: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Anna Of Arendelle vs. Belle (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
Anna Of Arendelle: 12
Belle (Disney): 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Carlton Banks vs. Konohagakure

MATCH SCORE
Carlton Banks: 10
Konohagakure: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Tiana (Disney) vs. Pocahontas

MATCH SCORE
Tiana (Disney): 3
Pocahontas: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Raphael (TMNT) vs. Lady Shiva

MATCH SCORE
Raphael (TMNT): 5
Lady Shiva: 9

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Snake-Eyes vs. Raiden (Metal Gear)

MATCH SCORE
Snake-Eyes: 4
Raiden (Metal Gear): 6

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Shinobi (Joe Musashi) vs. Michelangelo (1987)

MATCH SCORE
Shinobi (Joe Musashi): 6
Michelangelo (1987): 3

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Sir John Falstaff vs. Vice City

MATCH SCORE
Sir John Falstaff: 10
Vice City: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Arthur Morgan vs. Nathan Drake

MATCH SCORE
Arthur Morgan: 9
Nathan Drake: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Dwight Schrute vs. Remnant

MATCH SCORE
Dwight Schrute: 4
Remnant: 6

10:12 - Popeye vs. Blossom (Powerpuff Girls)


Recommended Posts

SEASON 10, ROUND 12

Popeye

Slot: The Team's cartoon character from Hanna-Barbera, MGM, United, Universal, Paramount or Terry studios
Season Wins: 3
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Popeye at Wikipedia
Official Site: King Features Syndicate



Blossom (Powerpuff Girls)

Slot: The Team's cartoon character from Hanna-Barbera, MGM, United, Universal, Paramount or Terry studios
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Blossom (Powerpuff Girls) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Cartoon Network


Battle Terrain
Cartoon Episode: ACME Product Testers

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Both have taken quite a lot of damage in previous cartoons. The only thing I can think to point out is that Blossom doesn't have a weakness like Popeye does. (Relying on spinach to heal him) I don't know if that's exactly a weakness but it's worth noting that he needs that to succeed here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ah, now Popeye takes on another Powerpuff Girl, and it's the leader, no less. 

Well, Popeye can take a lot of punishment sans spinach, as can Blossom. Once the Sailor Man takes his spinach, things would go to another level. He'd likely tank a lot of the gadgets Blossom sends his way and vice versa. The exchange of ACME gadgets would definitely be fast and furious, and the arena would end up in total shambles, but in the end, a gadget might go off in a nuclear-level explosion, and while Popeye's spinach would allow him to come out unscathed, Blossom would likely be down for the count.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/24/2021 at 5:28 PM, DSkillz said:

Ah, now Popeye takes on another Powerpuff Girl, and it's the leader, no less. 

Well, Popeye can take a lot of punishment sans spinach, as can Blossom. Once the Sailor Man takes his spinach, things would go to another level. He'd likely tank a lot of the gadgets Blossom sends his way and vice versa. The exchange of ACME gadgets would definitely be fast and furious, and the arena would end up in total shambles, but in the end, a gadget might go off in a nuclear-level explosion, and while Popeye's spinach would allow him to come out unscathed, Blossom would likely be down for the count.

Yeah I thought it was pretty funny that he's fighting two out of the three PPG.

Both of them can take a big deal of damage but neither stay down for long. It really comes down to how much spinach Popeye has and if he eats before testing the ACME products.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Blossom is the most scientific of the Powerpuff girls. This either will backfire as products don't obey basic laws of physics, chemistry, etc., and make her into a Wil E. Coyote, or it will give her the edge as she comes up with more outlandish combinations.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, SSJRuss said:

Yeah I thought it was pretty funny that he's fighting two out of the three PPG.

Both of them can take a big deal of damage but neither stay down for long. It really comes down to how much spinach Popeye has and if he eats before testing the ACME products.

Thing is, as far as toon-related antics are concerned, Popeye always gets the job done when he eats his spinach. A Powerpuff Girl's durability tended to vary depending on the episode.

3 hours ago, Twogunkid said:

Blossom is the most scientific of the Powerpuff girls. This either will backfire as products don't obey basic laws of physics, chemistry, etc., and make her into a Wil E. Coyote, or it will give her the edge as she comes up with more outlandish combinations.

I'm pretty sure Blossom has never dealt with anything quite as zany and unpredictable as ACME products. The closest thing might've been HIM, and I don't think the girls ever really physically beat him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...