Tula (Pirates Of Dark Water): 4
Zarana: 2

By UMPIRE

Donatello (Mirage) vs. Jubei Yagyu

MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 4
Jubei Yagyu: 3

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 18 Match 17279 Chloe Bourgeois vs. Baby Doll vs. Ladybug

MATCH SCORE
Chloe Bourgeois: 1
Baby Doll: 0
Ladybug: 2

By UMPIRE

Minute Men (Kaiserreich) vs. The French Foreign Legion

MATCH SCORE
Minute Men (Kaiserreich): 1
The French Foreign Legion: 2

By UMPIRE

G.I. Joe vs. Zombies vs. The Super Hero Taisen Army

MATCH SCORE
G.I. Joe: 2
Zombies (Return of the Living Dead): 1
The Super Hero Taisen Universe: 5

By UMPIRE

Doctor Strange vs. Fat Buu

MATCH SCORE
Doctor Strange: 6
Fat Buu: 1

By UMPIRE

Space Jockey Alien vs. Astro Megazord

MATCH SCORE
Space Jockey Alien: 2
Astro Megazord: 4

By UMPIRE

Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Galford D. Weller

MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 6
Galford D. Weller: 3

By UMPIRE

Cybermen (Mondasian) vs. Agent Bishop

MATCH SCORE
Cybermen (Mondasian): 5
Agent Bishop: 1

By UMPIRE

King Triton vs. The Leviathan (Atlantis)

MATCH SCORE
King Triton: 6
The Leviathan (Atlantis): 1

By UMPIRE

Daredevil vs. Michael Myers

MATCH SCORE
Daredevil: 8
Michael Myers: 2

By UMPIRE

Leonardo (Mirage) vs. Haohmaru

MATCH SCORE
Leonardo (Mirage): 6
Haohmaru : 4

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Julian Bashir vs. Hawkeye Pierce

MATCH SCORE
Julian Bashir: 2
Hawkeye Pierce: 7

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Master Shifu vs. Eric Taylor

MATCH SCORE
Master Shifu: 2
Eric Taylor: 4

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Ryu Hayabusa vs. Deathstroke

MATCH SCORE
Ryu Hayabusa: 3
Deathstroke: 4

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Arthur Morgan vs. Robin Hood

MATCH SCORE
Arthur Morgan: 1
Robin Hood: 5

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Kida vs. Princess Merida

MATCH SCORE
Kida: 3
Princess Merida: 6

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Puss in Boots (Shrek) vs. The Cube

MATCH SCORE
Puss in Boots (Shrek): 3
The Cube: 4

Match 16748 TigerSharks vs. The City of Rapture

On the bridge of the SARK, Walro gazed up at the undersea map projected on the screen.  A red dot was slowly making it’s way across the holographic terrain.  “I still don’t feel good about this,” he grumbled.  Mako and Octavia stood on either side of him, as Lorca sat at his console and Dolph lounged with his feet resting on his own.  Mako put his hand on Walro’s shoulder.  “It’ll be alright, Walro.  It’s a basic search and recover.  Angel and Bronc know what they’re doing down there.” 

“I sure hope so,” Dolph drawled in his Irsh accent.  “I was hoping to actually do something other than salvage for a while.  Not even a week back from Water-O and these NATO people have us chasing after one of their satellites.”  Lorca rolled his eyes as he continued at his console.  “Sorry they don’t have their equipment crash around your schedule, Dolph.” 

“Easy, you two,” said Mako sternly.  His expression softened we he turned back to Walro.  “Bronc and Angel may be young, but they’re no rookies when it comes to salvage missions.  And they know how to use the powers your Fish Tank gave them.”  Walro gave a deep sigh.  “I just don’t like the idea of those two on their own.   It’s been over a year since the last time we were on Earth.  Maybe we shouldn’t have let them do this salvage by themselves.” 

“But they aren’t by themselves,” Octavia said calmly.  “SARK is monitoring their position perfectly.  Nothing out of the ordinary, SARK?” The ship’s AI chirped up in it’s electronic voice.  “Affirmative, Octavia.   The beacon on the Saw Bill is coming through loud and clear.  If it were to stop transmitting, I will alert you all immediately.” 

“So relax, Walro,” chuckled Dolph.  “Like you said, we’ve all spent an entire year on Water-O, and that includes Bronc and Angel, too.  They’ve faced mutant fish/alien hybrids, space pirates, sea monsters, fire breathing dragons.  Ha!  Nothing in this little ocean could be as tough as all that!”  Walro looked back at the screen, and silently hoped Dolph was right. 

Angel and Bronc rode the Saw Bill through the Atlantic Ocean waters.  Bronc sat in front at the controls, while Angel sat In the backseat with a tracking device.  It was given to the Tigersharks by the NATO representative to help them locate the downed satellite.  The tracker gave off a faint beep as the Saw Bill passed forests of seaweed and coral reefs.  Angel had an odd feeling, a sensation she noticed when her and Bronc had gone into their marine hybrid forms and dived into the Atlantic.  She had long since gotten used to the idea of Walro’s Fish Tank altering the bodies of her and her adopted family.   The idea of being able to travel to water as easy as humans would walk through air was still thrilling, but at first Angel had noticed that the Tigersharks had looked at the Fish Tank as just a means to an end; to help them salvage and recover.  But on Water-O, she saw her family become more than just treasure hunters or a crew for hire.  Together they had faced the Waterians greatest enemies, and had won.  They were not just salvagers, they had become heroes.  But now, back on Earth, feeling the Atlantic water rushing against her gills, Angel had the strangest feeling that here, back in the waters of Earth, they were finally home. 

Bronc’s voice cut through Angel’s thoughts.  “Is the tracker still coming through ok, Angel?”  Angel held up the tracking device and nodded.  “Uh huh.”  Bronc hit the accelerator on the Saw Bill to give them an extra burst of speed.  “I wonder what NATO might give us for saving their satellite for them.  Must be pretty valuable for them to call us, huh, sis?”  Angel nodded again absent mindedly.  “Uh huh.”  Bronc started to get annoyed.  He pointed straight ahead and shouted to Angel.  “Sis!  Look out!  Captain Bizzarly and the Mantanas are dead ahead and coming straight for us!” 

“Uh huh.”  Bronc gave an exasperated sigh, then grinned and sat up straight at the controls.  “Yes, sir, it’s going to be great when I’m leading the Tigersharks.  Mako will put me in charge, then you’ll have to do anything I say!” 

“Uh uh.”  Whipping his head around to look at his sister, Bronc scowled back at Angel, who was still looking down at the tracking device and biting her lip to keep from laughing.  “Very funny, sis.”  Angel gave Bronc’s shoulder a playful shove.  “I was trying to pay attention to the tracker.  But don’t worry, Bronc, I’m sure you would be a good leader of the Tigersharks.”  Bronc nodded in satisfaction and turned back to his controls.  Angel turned her gaze back to the tracking device and grinned cheekily.  “Not as good as me, but…”  Bronc’s indignant response was cut short as the beeping from the tracking device grew faster.  Angel glanced down then pointed up ahead of them.  “We’ve got it!  According to this, the satellite has crashed about 10 miles from here, just on the other side of that ridge.” 

“Great!”  Bronc slowed the Saw Bill down to a stop, parking it behind some coral.  “What are you stopping for?” asked Angel.  “Mako and the others need us to get to that satellite.”  Bronc unstrapped himself from the Saw Bill.  “And we will.  You said it’s just 10 miles.  We can swim the rest of the way.”  Angel looked down at the tracking device cautiously.  “I don’t know, Bronc.  We may need the Saw Bill to move the satellite.  And I’m getting some weird readings.  Some energy that the tracking device doesn’t recognize.” 

“Probably some radiation from the satellite,” interrupted Bronc.  “Besides, this’ll give me a chance to finally outrace you.  Ready, set go!”  Suddenly Bronc launched himself off the Saw Bill and toward the ridge.  “Hey!  I wasn’t ready!” Angel shouted after him.  “Last one to the ridge is a sea snail!” laughed Bronc.  Angel groaned, but hooked the tracking device to her belt, and swam after her brother.  The siblings sped across the ocean floor, with Angel catching up to Bronc.  She caught him by the ankle and gave a quick tug that stopped his momentum, and allowed her to take the lead.  “No fair!” yelled Bronc.  “What was that for?”  Angel giggled as she looked back.  “Second place is for sea snails!” she sang teasingly.  Bronc gave a determined smile and took off after Angel, but she was already a hundred feet away from the ridge.  “And your winner!” she cheered dramatically.  “Remaining undefeated on two planets!  Angel!  The future leader of the Tigersha…”   

Angel came to a dead stop, just as she reached the crest of the ridge.  Bronc gave an extra burst of speed.  “Getting cocky, huh, sis?  I’m finally going to…”  He was stopped by Angel’s outstretched arm.  Bronc looked annoyed at his sister, then turned to look at what Angel was staring at.  The two young Tigersharks looked out on the expanse on the other side of ridge, and saw a city.  Skyscrapers rose from the ocean floor, neon signs flashed advertisements, and schools of fish swam passed abandoned vehicles.  “Sis,” Bronc breathed.  “What is all this?”  Angel checked the tracking device then turned back towards where they had swam from.  “I don’t know, Bronc.  But we need to the others know about this!  Let’s head back to the Saw Bill and ARGH!” 

A harpoon shot into Angel’s arm.  She arched her back as she cried out in pain.  “ANGEL!” Bronc screamed.  He turned back to the ridge to see two large creatures in diving suits.  One had a harpoon gun mounted on his right arm, and was readying another to fire.  Bronc charged straight at them enraged.  “You uglies are gonna pay for that!”  The other creature swung a drill mounted on his hand, catching Bronc right across to face.  He fell to the seafloor unmoving.  Angel desperately held on to consciousness as the two giants marched toward her.  She desperately tried to give the telepathic SOS to the Tigersharks.  “Tiger, tiger, by the tail!  Tiger, tiger, by the…”  She finally gave into shock, and passed out. 

Miles away on the SARK, Octavia clutched her head.  Mako rushed to her side.  “Octavia!  What’s wrong?”  Octavia steadied herself on a console as she answered.  “It’s Angel.  I got her signal.  She’s in trouble!  I sensed that she was afraid and in pain!”  Mako spun to the viewscreen.  “SARK!  Status of the Saw Bill!” 

“I am still reading the Saw Bill’s beacon, Mako.   At full speed, we should reach their location in 10 minutes.”  Mako turned to face the rest of the Tigersharks with determination in his voice.  “Alright, SARK.  Engines to full.  The rest of us, get to the Fish Tank!  On the double!”  As Mako and the rest of the crew ran out the doors of the bridge, Octavia gave the telepathic call.  “Hold on, tiger, tiger.  Hold on, tiger, tiger!” 

Meanwhile, Bronc was just regaining consciousness.  He was sat on a metallic grated floor of what appeared to be an office.  Through the window he could see an octopus swimming by.  He looked to his left to see Angel still passed out on the floor, with a woman in a tattered dress bandaging her arm.  “Hey!  Who are you?” Bronc yelled.  “What are doing to my sister?”  The woman turned and Bronc gasped.  The woman’s face was twisted and decayed.  Her nose was gone, and the left side of her face bulged out.  “Don’t worry, little fish,” she wheezed.  “We take good care of you and your little friend.  Can’t tell us where your ADAM is if your dead, can you?”  Bronc tried to get to his feet, but fell against a desk.  “What are you talking about?  What is ADAM?” 

The door to the office opened, and the two giants walked in, led by a man wearing a raggedy tuxedo.  He wore a rabbit masquerade mask and smiled dangerously at Bronc and Angel.  The giants took off their helmets to reveal they were in reality similarly deformed looking humans.  They slid out of the diving suits, and moved toward Angel.  “Pretty goldfish, this one is,” one of them sniggered.  “Wonder if she’s gold all the way through!”  Bronc ran headfirst toward the splicer and tackled him to the ground, but his friend was there to pick the Tigershark off him and hold his arms back.  The splicer then threw several punches into Bronc’s gut, before the man in the tuxedo raised a hand.  “Now then, little fish.  We just want to have a pleasant little talk with you.  We’re just curious about how you were able to swim out there at this depth without suits.  Some new plasmid?” 

Bronc struggled but couldn’t get loose from his captor.  “I don’t know what your talking about!  And even if I did I wouldn’t tell you anything!”  The other splicer pulled out a wicked looking hook.  “Let’s just gut the fish, take his ADAM and get out of here!  You know the Big Daddies will want the suits we took back!” 

“At ease, Philip,” the man in the tuxedo soothed.  “Those tin heads are far too busy with that giant piece of costume jewelry that crashed into Fort Frolic.  We have all the time in the world to find out about these two.”  Bronc’s ears perked up at that.  Costume jewelry?  Could it be the satellite?  The man’s demeanor became more threatening as he turned back to Bronc.  “The way I see it, fish, you’re one of two things.  Either you’re a child of Rapture who’s got his hands on a new plasmid, in which case I want it.  Or you an your lady friend here are from topside, in which case you are going to be very dead.” 

Suddenly, another splicer ran into the room.  “Mr. Montgomery!  Sir!  A ship is coming!  And it looks like more of this fish’s kind are leading the way!”  Montgomery gave a nod to the splicer holding Bronc, and he tossed the Tigershark to floor next to Angel.  “You lot stay here are guard these two,” Montgomery ordered.  “Philip, you’re with me.  Rally the rest of the boys and girls.  If these fish people want at fight, we’ll give them what for!”  The splicers all hurried out the door of the office, leaving the woman and the larger splicer to watch Bronc and Angel.  Bronc huddled close to his sister.  The Tigersharks were on the way, but they had better hurry.  Walro had perfected the Fish Tank process to allow the Tigersharks to be outside of the water in their aquatic forms for a short time.  But after a half hour, they would need to get in the water again to breathe.  They needed to act quickly, if they were to escape their captors, find the satellite, and get out of Rapture alive. 

OK:
Tigersharks: At full strength.  They can spend a half hour on land, but they need to get back in the water or risk oxygen deprivation.  They do have the SARK, but will not use it’s weapons on Rapture until Angel, Bronc, and the satellite are in their possession. 

City of Rapture: Montgomery’s group is made up of 20 splicers, armed with all plasmids and weapons seen in Bioshock.  The satellite is being guarded in Fort Frolic by 10 Big Daddies and 3 Big Sisters. 

Tigersharks win by rescuing Bronc and Angel, retrieving the satellite, and getting out of Rapture. 

Game On! 

2 hours ago, Callisto said:

Match Final Results

No User Ratings on this match received!

MATCH SCORE
TigerSharks: 1
The City of Rapture: 1

Ouch! Sorry broadwaybeyonder. This match should have been rated and gotten more votes. 😑

• Like 1

THE BOTTOM LINE: 

Excerpt from the Audio Diary of Mr. Montgomery

A shame that we weren't able to hold on to our little fish.  These hybrids were stronger than expected.  But Rapture is a cruel mistress, and she made sure that they didn't leave with all they wanted.  Their attempted assault on Fort Frolic for their little toy only resulted in that dump becoming more of a wreck, their toy busted, and that fool Cohen getting tossed around by the lady with tentacle hair.  Philip did also notice that we seem to have misplaced some ADAM and a few plasmids.  Maybe the hybrids took some for themselves?  Well, all's fair.  We still got some of the girl fish's blood.  I'm sure our doctors would love to take a look at them.  Maybe we can synthesize a way for us to explore the ocean that way too.  Ha!  A new plasmid for Rapture.  Then, no one will be safe, in the sea or on the land.