By UMPIRE

Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Michelangelo (2012)

MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Michelangelo (2012): 0

By UMPIRE

Cybermen (Mondasian) vs. April O'Neil

MATCH SCORE
Cybermen (Mondasian): 3
April O'Neil: 0

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Doogie Howser vs. Beverly Crusher

MATCH SCORE
Doogie Howser: 1
Beverly Crusher: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - The Derelict (LV-426) vs. Penny (Inspector Gadget)

MATCH SCORE
The Derelict (LV-426): 8
Penny (Inspector Gadget): 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Catwoman vs. Arsene Lupin III

MATCH SCORE
Catwoman: 2
Arsene Lupin III: 9

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Tinker Bell vs. Princess Aurora

MATCH SCORE
Tinker Bell: 8
Princess Aurora: 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Batman (Richard Grayson) vs. Leonardo (TMNT)

MATCH SCORE
Batman (Richard Grayson): 3
Leonardo (TMNT): 8

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Neal Caffrey vs. Dominic Toretto

MATCH SCORE
Neal Caffrey: 10
Dominic Toretto: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - The Death Star vs. Ron Stoppable

MATCH SCORE
The Death Star: 4
Ron Stoppable: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Anna Of Arendelle vs. Belle (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
Anna Of Arendelle: 12
Belle (Disney): 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Carlton Banks vs. Konohagakure

MATCH SCORE
Carlton Banks: 10
Konohagakure: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Tiana (Disney) vs. Pocahontas

MATCH SCORE
Tiana (Disney): 3
Pocahontas: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Raphael (TMNT) vs. Lady Shiva

MATCH SCORE
Raphael (TMNT): 5
Lady Shiva: 9

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Snake-Eyes vs. Raiden (Metal Gear)

MATCH SCORE
Snake-Eyes: 4
Raiden (Metal Gear): 6

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Shinobi (Joe Musashi) vs. Michelangelo (1987)

MATCH SCORE
Shinobi (Joe Musashi): 6
Michelangelo (1987): 3

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Sir John Falstaff vs. Vice City

MATCH SCORE
Sir John Falstaff: 10
Vice City: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Arthur Morgan vs. Nathan Drake

MATCH SCORE
Arthur Morgan: 9
Nathan Drake: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Dwight Schrute vs. Remnant

MATCH SCORE
Dwight Schrute: 4
Remnant: 6

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Master Splinter (TMNT) vs. Wildcat

MATCH SCORE
Master Splinter (TMNT): 5
Wildcat: 7

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Rapunzel vs. Megara (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
Rapunzel: 8
Megara (Disney): 3

Who would win while being fused with Vaatu, Ozai(Sozin's Comet) or Unalaq(Full Moon)?

Setup: Ozai(During Sozin's Comet) finds  Vaatu in the Tree of Time and fused with him to becomes a Dark Avatar himself making him more unstoppable and now Unalaq(already merged with Vaatu) wants to challenge him in an battle, Which dark avatars would come out on top?

Scenario 1: Same goes for Unalaq, Ozai can bend only one element and sub-set(Fire and Lighthing) Also their power will be equal

Scenario 2: They both turn into giants

Win by any means necessary

They're bloodlusted

Welcome to electricferret. :) Was wondering when another TLoK fan would show up here.

Gotta think about this one, but since you're saying that both Unalaq and Ozai are merged with Vaatu, then they'd both would actually be sharing his power.

You know what? I think Ozai would win in these conditions, and fairly easily at that.

Per the fight conditions, Unalaq would only have one power boost with Vaatu, but Ozai has both Vaatu and Sozin's Comet. It might help Unalaq if there were a full moon out, but I always had a feeling that Sozin's Comet was a bigger power boost anyway.

• RockBirdJesus changed the title to Who would win while being fused with Vaatu, Ozai(Sozin's Comet) or Unalaq(Full Moon)?

I've always thought of Ozai as a far superior fighter. He was walloping EoS Aang pretty easily when he had Sozin's Comet, whereas Unalaq never had personal showings anywhere near as strong against Korra. Granted, Ozai did have the comet and Korra was arguably further along in her Avatar journey than Aang was at the time of their respective fights, but of all the "big bads" in Avatar's history, I've always seen Unalaq as the weakest. So weak, in fact, he had to use Spirits and fuse with an eternal evil entity to be a real threat at the end

7 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I've always thought of Ozai as a far superior fighter. He was walloping EoS Aang pretty easily when he had Sozin's Comet, whereas Unalaq never had personal showings anywhere near as strong against Korra. Granted, Ozai did have the comet and Korra was arguably further along in her Avatar journey than Aang was at the time of their respective fights, but of all the "big bads" in Avatar's history, I've always seen Unalaq as the weakest. So weak, in fact, he had to use Spirits and fuse with an eternal evil entity to be a real threat at the end

Eh, Unalaq was a badly written character (and was the worst-written big bad of the franchise), but he was actually a clever and deceptively powerful waterbender. For example, even before he fused with Vaatu, he was doing things like pushing back and ultimately crumbling a boulder several times Bolin's size while Bolin was bending it, all with only enough water to fill a kiddie pool. Also, when he got the better of Korra as the Dark Avatar, while he had Vaatu's power added to his own, it was mostly his own creativity in waterbending that allowed him to get the better of her at times. 

Gauging Unalaq's power in bending was all about seeing the nuance in how he used it. Without the Vaatu fusion, I'd actually say he'd be on par with Zaheer and Kuvira power-wise. 

10 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Gauging Unalaq's power in bending was all about seeing the nuance in how he used it. Without the Vaatu fusion, I'd actually say he'd be on par with Zaheer and Kuvira power-wise. 

I'm not sure about that. It's tough gauging the relative power levels of LoK Big Bads because they rarely fight people 1-on-1 and when they do there's often mitigating circumstances that make the fight in their favor. Obviously 1 and 2 and Vaatu and Amon, but after that it gets tough. Unalaq is able to beat Korra's dad, and Mako and Bolin, and Korra herself at times obviously, but he lacks the consistent showings against world-class benders that Zaheer has. Zaheer clowned on Tonraq way harder than Unalaq did when he threw him off that cliff despite being outnumbered, if memory serves, and Zaheer's flight makes him incredibly hard to tag. He does lack experience, but even without that experience he was taking on larger groups of benders and more prestigious foes than Unalaq ever did. Zaheer's worst showing was obviously against Tenzin, but that's really the only 1-on-1 you could argue he loses, and it makes a lot of sense. He did well for himself but he was fighting the strongest airbender alive and was still very inexperienced at airbending. Airbenders in general don't have their distinct advantages when fighting other airbenders, and Tenzin would understand Zaheer's attacks and strategy far better than anyone else. Plus, that was all before Zaheer learned to fly. All in all, in an equal environment with water and open space, I would give Zaheer the vote over Unalaq 6-7/10. His consistent showings against world-class benders, his flight making him incredibly hard for water benders specifically to tag him, his superior showing against Tonraq, and his deep understanding of airbender philosophy means that I think he could dodge around Unalaq's attacks and find an opening consistently

As for Kuvira, she's really hard to judge because her best showing is against a Korra who was so weak she got walloped by some random bender in a sparring match at the top of the season. She does well against the metal-bending people but she doesn't fight them personally for all that long, they were in the middle of staging a prison break, and she was surrounded by her army, meaning the situation was in her favor already. She's obviously a very strong metal bender and the fact that she's a metal bender at all makes her very dangerous, but I'm honestly not sure what would happen if she went up against Zaheer or Unalaq because she doesn't have enough showings for me to really judge

I feel like Ozai stompts.

Also I feel there is no need to bloodlust Ozai. He already is a genocidal maniac.

21 hours ago, leroypowell3 said:

I say Ozai too.

Welcome back leroypowell3! 🙂