Jump to content
By UMPIRE

Tournament - The Kraken (Clash of the Titans) vs. Midgard Serpent

MATCH SCORE
The Kraken (Clash of the Titans): 2
Midgard Serpent: 3

By UMPIRE

Siegfried vs. Gill

MATCH SCORE
Siegfried: 4
Gill: 1

By UMPIRE

Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Michelangelo (2012)

MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Michelangelo (2012): 0

By UMPIRE

Cybermen (Mondasian) vs. April O'Neil

MATCH SCORE
Cybermen (Mondasian): 3
April O'Neil: 0

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Doogie Howser vs. Beverly Crusher

MATCH SCORE
Doogie Howser: 1
Beverly Crusher: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - The Derelict (LV-426) vs. Penny (Inspector Gadget)

MATCH SCORE
The Derelict (LV-426): 8
Penny (Inspector Gadget): 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Catwoman vs. Arsene Lupin III

MATCH SCORE
Catwoman: 2
Arsene Lupin III: 9

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Tinker Bell vs. Princess Aurora

MATCH SCORE
Tinker Bell: 8
Princess Aurora: 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Batman (Richard Grayson) vs. Leonardo (TMNT)

MATCH SCORE
Batman (Richard Grayson): 3
Leonardo (TMNT): 8

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Neal Caffrey vs. Dominic Toretto

MATCH SCORE
Neal Caffrey: 10
Dominic Toretto: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - The Death Star vs. Ron Stoppable

MATCH SCORE
The Death Star: 4
Ron Stoppable: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Anna Of Arendelle vs. Belle (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
Anna Of Arendelle: 12
Belle (Disney): 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Carlton Banks vs. Konohagakure

MATCH SCORE
Carlton Banks: 10
Konohagakure: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Tiana (Disney) vs. Pocahontas

MATCH SCORE
Tiana (Disney): 3
Pocahontas: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Raphael (TMNT) vs. Lady Shiva

MATCH SCORE
Raphael (TMNT): 5
Lady Shiva: 9

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Snake-Eyes vs. Raiden (Metal Gear)

MATCH SCORE
Snake-Eyes: 4
Raiden (Metal Gear): 6

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Shinobi (Joe Musashi) vs. Michelangelo (1987)

MATCH SCORE
Shinobi (Joe Musashi): 6
Michelangelo (1987): 3

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Sir John Falstaff vs. Vice City

MATCH SCORE
Sir John Falstaff: 10
Vice City: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Arthur Morgan vs. Nathan Drake

MATCH SCORE
Arthur Morgan: 9
Nathan Drake: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Dwight Schrute vs. Remnant

MATCH SCORE
Dwight Schrute: 4
Remnant: 6

10:3 - John Rambo vs. Beatrix Kiddo (The Bride)


Recommended Posts

SEASON 10, ROUND 3

John Rambo

Slot: The Team's Ranged Weapon Expert
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about John Rambo at this Wiki
Official Site: David Morrell



Beatrix Kiddo (The Bride)

Slot: The Team's Melee Weapon Expert
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Beatrix Kiddo (The Bride) at this Wiki
Official Site: Miramax Films


Battle Terrain
Battle Terrain: Redwood Forest

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is EASILY Rambo's fight right here. That chase scene in First Blood is proof of that when the police found themselves impaled by the traps made from branches and ambush tactics by Rambo.

And assuming Rambo has some assualt artillery... Beatrix Kiddo is eating lead and turned into blood salsa!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If Beatrix can get into melee range with that Hanzo sword, I'd say it's game over for Rambo.

However, I do not see a scenario in this terrain where Rambo lets that happen. A forest or jungle setting is a strong advantage and allows him to maximize his skills and training.

I don't recall Beatrix having any combat scenes outside of urban settings.  She's not a ranger, to my knowledge.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Fox said:

If Beatrix can get into melee range with that Hanzo sword, I'd say it's game over for Rambo.

However, I do not see a scenario in this terrain where Rambo lets that happen. A forest or jungle setting is a strong advantage and allows him to maximize his skills and training.

I don't recall Beatrix having any combat scenes outside of urban settings.  She's not a ranger, to my knowledge.

Beatrix isn't someone who copes very well with traps. Remember that scene where she tried to get in Bill's brother's trailer, only to be taken down by a shotgun filled with rock salt? She got easy there.

Here, she's not getting off easy. She's either going to fall into a punji pit, step into a two step Charlie trap and lose her mobility, or possibly blow up if said trap is rigged with explosives.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RakaiThwei said:

Beatrix isn't someone who copes very well with traps. Remember that scene where she tried to get in Bill's brother's trailer, only to be taken down by a shotgun filled with rock salt? She got easy there.

Here, she's not getting off easy. She's either going to fall into a punji pit, step into a two step Charlie trap and lose her mobility, or possibly blow up if said trap is rigged with explosives.

Like I said, I give Rambo the advantage in this match. I give him the edge just based on his tracking, survival and jungle fighting experience - none of which Beatrix was shown to have.

But, they both enter the arena at the same time.  There shouldn't be any expectation Rambo has prep time to lay out a forest full of traps.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Fox said:

But, they both enter the arena at the same time.  There shouldn't be any expectation Rambo has prep time to lay out a forest full of traps.

I agree with this. He won't even need to prepare though, simply shooting her should do the job. Looks like I'm on my way to perform the worst I've ever have lmao

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's one thing if this was in a mansion or even the hall of mirrors, but forest and jungle areas are Rambo's bread and butter. The Bride while skilled and gifted in the way of the sword as well as physical moments like punching her way out of a coffin is impressive, Rambo is able to rip a guy's throat out with his bare hands and fought entire armies by himself. Not armies of men, literal armies like when he went against an entire police force and the Russians.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also, Rambo is certainly no slouch when it comes to close quarters combat... He can definitely hold his own up close and personal, as seen many times in the Rambo films-- specifically in First Blood when he actually was knocking policemen out with a few hits and throwing them all around. And then there's Rambo III, where he takes on this big Russian dude, and actually kicks him down a hole and blows him up! Oh, and in First Blood II, he manages to take out the other big Russian while the copter's in mid-flight!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, RakaiThwei said:

Also, Rambo is certainly no slouch when it comes to close quarters combat... He can definitely hold his own up close and personal, as seen many times in the Rambo films-- specifically in First Blood when he actually was knocking policemen out with a few hits and throwing them all around. And then there's Rambo III, where he takes on this big Russian dude, and actually kicks him down a hole and blows him up! Oh, and in First Blood II, he manages to take out the other big Russian while the copter's in mid-flight!

I think Rambo definitely has the upper hand, but neither of those scenes are anything close to what The Bride can do up close. Her fight against the Crazy 88 is far more impressive than either of those. Rambo wins this by not letting her in close 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...