MATCH SCORE
Blues Brothers: 8
P. T. Barnum: 4

By UMPIRE

10:10 - Dante Hicks vs. Patrick Bateman

MATCH SCORE
Dante Hicks: 7
Patrick Bateman: 5

Rumble 16592 Omni-Man and Brightburn and Ultraman (DC) vs. The Homelander and Superboy-Prime and Superman (Injustice)

Thought I’d pitch all of the characters for the “What if Superman were evil” cliché against one another. I picked Injustice Superman over Red Son as he seems far more villainous.

Winning team will then turn against each other.

Learn More About
Omni-Man
Read more about Omni-Man at Wikipedia
Official Site: Image Comics Links: Wiki-Omni-Man Fan Site- Omni-Man Answers-Omni-Man

Ultraman (DC)
Read more about Ultraman (DC) at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia DC Comics Wiki Comicvine

Brightburn
Read more about Brightburn at Wikipedia
Official Site: Sony Pictures Links: Wikipedia

Superboy-Prime
Read more about Superboy-Prime at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Superboy-Prime's Wiki Profile Superboy-Prime's Origin DC's Infinite Crisis Site

Superman (Injustice)
Read more about Superman (Injustice) at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia

The Homelander
Read more about The Homelander at Wikipedia
Official Site: Dynamite Entertainment Links: Wikipedia

Thoughts? I also didn't pick bizarro because most versions are more: "What if Superman were mentally handicapped?" 

I sort of like the lineup

Popular TV show vs Popular TV show

Alt DC universe vs alt DC universe

Evil kid vs evil kid

Superboy Prime could kill all 5 of the others by himself...so his team should win. 

That said, even if Superboy Prime wasn't here, Brightburn and Homelander don't really match up with the others.

48 minutes ago, C.T. said:

Superboy Prime could kill all 5 of the others by himself...so his team should win. 

That said, even if Superboy Prime wasn't here, Brightburn and Homelander don't really match up with the others.

I tend to agree. Superboy Prime edges out the win for his team. And Brightburn is probably the first to die in any scenario. Good idea for a match though.

Superboy Prime doesn't "edge out the win." He absolutely steamrolls the competition. No one on either team could even really put up a fight. If it was 5v1, all 5 of them would get 1-shot before they even knew what happened

In order, the rest of them probably go Ultraman, Injustice Superman, Omniman, Homelander, Brightburn. There's some debate among those I think, but that's how I would roughly order them. Massive gap between Omniman and Homelander in terms of power

Not only is Superboy-Prime like a virtual universe-buster, but he's definitely also the type to eschew teamwork altogether and wreck all the other flying bricks on both sides just for the lulz.

On 6/14/2021 at 11:58 AM, Peypeypeypey said:

In order, the rest of them probably go Ultraman, Injustice Superman, Omniman, Homelander, Brightburn. There's some debate among those I think, but that's how I would roughly order them. Massive gap between Omniman and Homelander in terms of power

I would argue that Omniman could be stronger then Injustice Superman. It’s been subtly implied throughout the Injustice series that heroes from their universe are actually much weaker then their main universe counterparts. For example in the first game almost every hero from the main universe always wins a fight against not only their counterpart but other Inj. characters as well (main universe Green Arrow beat Black Adam at one point) the only exception was when Inj. Flash beat normal human Ollie. Also in the Injustice comics when lifting Atlantis Supes needed GL, Shazam, and Wondy’s help to carry it, a far cry from the main Superman who held a black hole close in his palm! So in my mind Injustice Superman shouldn’t really be counted as equal to main Superman, if anything by feats Injustice Supes is only a multi continent tier strength. Omni Man is a planet buster, at least by his comic feats.

3 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

I would argue that Omniman could be stronger then Injustice Superman. It’s been subtly implied throughout the Injustice series that heroes from their universe are actually much weaker then their main universe counterparts. For example in the first game almost every hero from the main universe always wins a fight against not only their counterpart but other Inj. characters as well (main universe Green Arrow beat Black Adam at one point) the only exception was when Inj. Flash beat normal human Ollie. Also in the Injustice comics when lifting Atlantis Supes needed GL, Shazam, and Wondy’s help to carry it, a far cry from the main Superman who held a black hole close in his palm! So in my mind Injustice Superman shouldn’t really be counted as equal to main Superman, if anything by feats Injustice Supes is only a multi continent tier strength. Omni Man is a planet buster, at least by his comic feats.

Omni Man is probably not a planet buster, unless there's a feat that I'm forgetting. His biggest strength feat is destroying Viltrum, but that was highly circumstantial. He was able to destabilize a planet core with the help of Invincible and Allen the Alien after it had already been exposed by another very powerful hero. It could be argued that Omni-man is small planet level, but again, destroying Viltrum was highly situational and not something he could do alone. However, other than that, I think your point is well made. Injustice Superman is rather inconsistent, as you mention he needs help lifting Atlantis, but in the comics, he throws Mogo into the sun. At that strength, he's probably a little bit stronger than Omni-Man, but the Atlantis feat suggests he's far weaker, so who even knows how strong he is lol. They're probably roughly equal but I think it's fair to say Omni-Man could be stronger