Jump to content
By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 9 Match 17107 Chloe Bourgeois vs. Roxy Rocket vs. Red Claw

MATCH SCORE
Chloe Bourgeois: 3
Roxy Rocket: 2
Red Claw: 1

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Master Shifu vs. Ted Lasso

MATCH SCORE
Master Shifu: 6
Ted Lasso: 4

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Apollo Creed vs. Zordon of Eltar

MATCH SCORE
Apollo Creed: 6
Zordon of Eltar: 7

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Mercy (Overwatch) vs. The Holographic Doctor

MATCH SCORE
Mercy (Overwatch): 3
The Holographic Doctor: 8

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Middle-Earth vs. Mini-Me

MATCH SCORE
Middle-Earth: 3
Mini-Me: 9

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Mickey Goodmill vs. Phil (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
Mickey Goodmill: 8
Phil (Disney): 3

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Ethan Hunt vs. Carmen Sandiego

MATCH SCORE
Ethan Hunt: 2
Carmen Sandiego: 10

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Iroh vs. Sgt. Slaughter

MATCH SCORE
Iroh: 5
Sgt. Slaughter: 7

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Ratchet vs. Julian Bashir

MATCH SCORE
Ratchet: 4
Julian Bashir: 6

By UMPIRE

11:7 - President Thomas J. Whitmore vs. Master Roshi

MATCH SCORE
President Thomas J. Whitmore: 8
Master Roshi: 2

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Raccoon City vs. Bob (Agent of Hydra)

MATCH SCORE
Raccoon City: 7
Bob (Agent of Hydra): 4

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Hoth vs. Marco Diaz

MATCH SCORE
Hoth: 8
Marco Diaz: 1

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Amy Wong vs. Westview, New Jersey

MATCH SCORE
Amy Wong: 8
Westview, New Jersey: 2

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Rafiki vs. Gouken

MATCH SCORE
Rafiki: 6
Gouken: 3

By UMPIRE

11:7 - The Town of Silent Hill vs. Genie (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
The Town of Silent Hill: 2
Genie (Disney): 7

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Sasuke (Ganbare Goemon) vs. Genji

MATCH SCORE
Sasuke (Ganbare Goemon): 1
Genji: 7

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Kato vs. The Cube

MATCH SCORE
Kato: 4
The Cube: 6

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Dr. Gregory House vs. Bones McCoy

MATCH SCORE
Dr. Gregory House: 4
Bones McCoy: 6

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Vanellope Von Schweetz vs. Princess Calla

MATCH SCORE
Vanellope Von Schweetz: 9
Princess Calla: 3

By UMPIRE

Tournament - The Kraken (Clash of the Titans) vs. Midgard Serpent

MATCH SCORE
The Kraken (Clash of the Titans): 2
Midgard Serpent: 3

9:6 - Onslaught vs. Mogo


Recommended Posts

SEASON 9, ROUND 6

Onslaught

Slot: The Team's Marvel Comics Character
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Onslaught at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Comics



Mogo

Slot: The Team's DC Comics Character
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Mogo at this Wiki
Official Site: DC Comics


Battle Terrain
Location: Mumbai

Link to comment
Share on other sites

These two are very similar power levels at their strongest, so strength alone won't settle this fight. I would wager Mogo can resist many of Onslaught's powers just due to sheer size and the fact that he's a Lantern, but honestly I'm not enough of an expert of either of them to know for sure who would win. If memory serves Onslaught tapped into Franklin Richard's power at one point, which is some high-level reality warping that might tip the scales in his favor, but then again, Green Lanterns have some incredibly strong feats in general, and Mogo is up there as one of the stronger ones. I'll wait until someone more knowledgeable chimes in

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

These two are very similar power levels at their strongest, so strength alone won't settle this fight. I would wager Mogo can resist many of Onslaught's powers just due to sheer size and the fact that he's a Lantern, but honestly I'm not enough of an expert of either of them to know for sure who would win. If memory serves Onslaught tapped into Franklin Richard's power at one point, which is some high-level reality warping that might tip the scales in his favor, but then again, Green Lanterns have some incredibly strong feats in general, and Mogo is up there as one of the stronger ones. I'll wait until someone more knowledgeable chimes in

He did tap into it, but he didn't really do much with Franklin Richards power if I recall correctly. He definitely has the power in his reserves, but I don't know if he can destroy a planet. Definitely hasn't showcased the ability to do that. And like you said, Mogo is one of the more powerful Green Lanterns out there so it's reasonable to scale him to any other Green Lantern even though he hasn't really done much. With that being said, we have proof that Mogo has better feats of power and better feats of durability (by virtue of being a planet.)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Macklemore said:

He did tap into it, but he didn't really do much with Franklin Richards power if I recall correctly. He definitely has the power in his reserves, but I don't know if he can destroy a planet. Definitely hasn't showcased the ability to do that. And like you said, Mogo is one of the more powerful Green Lanterns out there so it's reasonable to scale him to any other Green Lantern even though he hasn't really done much. With that being said, we have proof that Mogo has better feats of power and better feats of durability (by virtue of being a planet.)

he created a 2nd sun which could destroy a planet  not to mention green lanterns are powered by electromagnetic energy   and he could attack mogo 's mind directly geen lanterns are a bad matchup here  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, comic_book_fan said:

he created a 2nd sun which could destroy a planet  not to mention green lanterns are powered by electromagnetic energy   and he could attack mogo 's mind directly geen lanterns are a bad matchup here  

 

DR polaris vs gl.jpg

DR polaris vs jla.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, comic_book_fan said:

 

DR polaris vs gl.jpg

DR polaris vs jla.jpg

A Lantern Energy Construct, also referred to merely as an "Energy Construct" or just "Construct", is a broad term used to describe an object, image, or other associated creation produced via the power of the Emotional Electromagnetic Spectrum. This encompasses all energy created objects derived from the Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet, Black, and White Power Rings.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The thing about Mogo many either don't know or remember is that he's dead. How? Not only was he infected with some kind of virus involved with the Yellow Lantern energy as far as I remember, but John Stewart sniped the center of the living planet as he wielded a Black Lantern ring. It took such a specific way to kill him, I do not think Onslaught can think of anything to kill off an entire living planet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

how am i losing to the lantern people i prove that the rings are metal i prove that the energy is electromagnetic based i even show a weaker electro maganetic manipulator than magneto defeating several lanterns and ignoring there attacks  yet freaking onslaught who is fatal attractions magneto  the most powerful version amplified by xavier and nate grey's psionic energy because those powers boost each other i get these are insanily powerful lanterns but there  still using electro magnetic this is like someone beating hydro man with a supersoaker  lol i don't mean to be a sore loser just dont get how i lose here when this seems to be a slamdunk 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...