Jump to content
By UMPIRE

Dwight McCarthy vs. Alejandro Gillick

MATCH SCORE
Dwight McCarthy: 2
Alejandro Gillick: 0

By UMPIRE

Heishiro Mitsurugi vs. Genjuro

MATCH SCORE
Heishiro Mitsurugi: 4
Genjuro: 1

By UMPIRE

Kolin vs. Honoka (DOA)

MATCH SCORE
Kolin: 2
Honoka (DOA): 3

By UMPIRE

Elsa Of Arendelle vs. Daenerys Targaryen

MATCH SCORE
Elsa Of Arendelle: 5
Daenerys Targaryen: 1

By UMPIRE

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ralf Jones

MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 7
Ralf Jones: 1

By UMPIRE

Salvatore Leone vs. Corrigan (Driver)

MATCH SCORE
Salvatore Leone: 3
Corrigan (Driver): 1

By UMPIRE

Tommy Wiseau vs. Ed Wood

MATCH SCORE
Tommy Wiseau: 5
Ed Wood: 2

By UMPIRE

James Bond vs. Rally Vincent

MATCH SCORE
James Bond: 4
Rally Vincent: 2

By UMPIRE

The Spy (TF2) vs. Alfred Pennyworth

MATCH SCORE
The Spy (TF2): 1
Alfred Pennyworth: 7

By UMPIRE

Trini Kwan vs. Chloe Bourgeois

MATCH SCORE
Trini Kwan: 2
Chloe Bourgeois: 5

By UMPIRE

Armor King vs. Zangief

MATCH SCORE
Armor King: 2
Zangief: 5

By UMPIRE

King (Tekken) vs. El Blaze

MATCH SCORE
King (Tekken): 9
El Blaze: 0

By UMPIRE

Black Widow vs. Hun

MATCH SCORE
Black Widow: 10
Hun: 0

By UMPIRE

Cid Highwind vs. Aranea Highwind

MATCH SCORE
Cid Highwind: 1
Aranea Highwind: 4

By UMPIRE

10:10 - Sinon vs. Chris Redfield

MATCH SCORE
Sinon: 2
Chris Redfield: 9

By UMPIRE

10:10 - Dot Warner vs. Kwicky Koala

MATCH SCORE
Dot Warner: 10
Kwicky Koala: 3

By UMPIRE

10:10 - Richard O'Connell vs. Batman

MATCH SCORE
Richard O'Connell: 9
Batman: 7

By UMPIRE

10:10 - Blues Brothers vs. P. T. Barnum

MATCH SCORE
Blues Brothers: 8
P. T. Barnum: 4

By UMPIRE

10:10 - Dante Hicks vs. Patrick Bateman

MATCH SCORE
Dante Hicks: 7
Patrick Bateman: 5

By UMPIRE

10:10 - Lois Lane vs. Vampirella

MATCH SCORE
Lois Lane: 5
Vampirella: 6

Recommended Posts

SEASON 9, ROUND 2

Orcs

Slot: The Team's Cannon Fodder
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Orcs at this Wiki
Official Site: Public Domain



The Hand

Slot: The Team's Cannon Fodder
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about The Hand at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Comics


Battle Terrain
Cannon Fodder Challenge: Arena Free For All

Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like orcs are well suited from 

 

1) sheer numbers

and

2) physical advantages

 

i think they should swarm and overwhelm in this scenario. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Magnamax said:

I feel like orcs are well suited from 

 

1) sheer numbers

and

2) physical advantages

 

i think they should swarm and overwhelm in this scenario. 

I don't know about all that. The Hand themselves are known to gather in the hundreds or even thousands if the situation calls for it, and they often use high-tech weapons. That and their ninjustu skill should allow them to more than hold their own here.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like while the orcs have the strength advantage as well as weapon advantage, The Hand have it in the bag with their speed, agility as well as the amount of weaponry they have. Ninja's are supposed to be a master at not just swords, they also carry stuff like shurikan, kunai, bombs, poisons as well as other weaponry. Orcs might have the occasional spare axe and experience with other beings, but The Hand is a part of the Marvel universe. I'm pretty sure The Hand have had experience with stuff bigger and badder than just normal orcs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DSkillz said:

I don't know about all that. The Hand themselves are known to gather in the hundreds or even thousands if the situation calls for it, and they often use high-tech weapons. That and their ninjustu skill should allow them to more than hold their own here.

Almost any incarnation of orcs would put them in tens of thousands. Orcs should comfortably have a numbers advantage. Not sure on the high-tech weapons but the numbers and physicals should overwhelmingly in favor of the orcs. 

 

4 minutes ago, Gizmo Hibiki said:

I feel like while the orcs have the strength advantage as well as weapon advantage, The Hand have it in the bag with their speed, agility as well as the amount of weaponry they have. Ninja's are supposed to be a master at not just swords, they also carry stuff like shurikan, kunai, bombs, poisons as well as other weaponry. Orcs might have the occasional spare axe and experience with other beings, but The Hand is a part of the Marvel universe. I'm pretty sure The Hand have had experience with stuff bigger and badder than just normal orcs.

Most orcs deal with all kind of fantasy creatures, both that they are allied with and fighting against. Certainly they’ve faced worse than ninjas.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Magnamax said:

Almost any incarnation of orcs would put them in tens of thousands. Orcs should comfortably have a numbers advantage. Not sure on the high-tech weapons but the numbers and physicals should overwhelmingly in favor of the orcs. 

 

Most orcs deal with all kind of fantasy creatures, both that they are allied with and fighting against. Certainly they’ve faced worse than ninjas.

Yeah, the Hand tend to have weaponry on par with S.H.I.E.L.D. and Hydra, and they all deal with some of Marvel Earth's best and worst on a regular basis (including each other at times). The Hand also tend to use powerful mystics on occasion.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DSkillz said:

The Hand also tend to use powerful mystics on occasion.

I assume they're named though, and not mooks, so I don't know about whether it's possible to use them. As it stands, Orcs are tougher from a physical standpoint, (sans agility and speed), but The Hand have better equipment.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...