Jump to content
By UMPIRE

Tournament - The Kraken (Clash of the Titans) vs. Midgard Serpent

MATCH SCORE
The Kraken (Clash of the Titans): 2
Midgard Serpent: 3

By UMPIRE

Siegfried vs. Gill

MATCH SCORE
Siegfried: 4
Gill: 1

By UMPIRE

Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Michelangelo (2012)

MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Michelangelo (2012): 0

By UMPIRE

Cybermen (Mondasian) vs. April O'Neil

MATCH SCORE
Cybermen (Mondasian): 3
April O'Neil: 0

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Doogie Howser vs. Beverly Crusher

MATCH SCORE
Doogie Howser: 1
Beverly Crusher: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - The Derelict (LV-426) vs. Penny (Inspector Gadget)

MATCH SCORE
The Derelict (LV-426): 8
Penny (Inspector Gadget): 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Catwoman vs. Arsene Lupin III

MATCH SCORE
Catwoman: 2
Arsene Lupin III: 9

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Tinker Bell vs. Princess Aurora

MATCH SCORE
Tinker Bell: 8
Princess Aurora: 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Batman (Richard Grayson) vs. Leonardo (TMNT)

MATCH SCORE
Batman (Richard Grayson): 3
Leonardo (TMNT): 8

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Neal Caffrey vs. Dominic Toretto

MATCH SCORE
Neal Caffrey: 10
Dominic Toretto: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - The Death Star vs. Ron Stoppable

MATCH SCORE
The Death Star: 4
Ron Stoppable: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Anna Of Arendelle vs. Belle (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
Anna Of Arendelle: 12
Belle (Disney): 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Carlton Banks vs. Konohagakure

MATCH SCORE
Carlton Banks: 10
Konohagakure: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Tiana (Disney) vs. Pocahontas

MATCH SCORE
Tiana (Disney): 3
Pocahontas: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Raphael (TMNT) vs. Lady Shiva

MATCH SCORE
Raphael (TMNT): 5
Lady Shiva: 9

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Snake-Eyes vs. Raiden (Metal Gear)

MATCH SCORE
Snake-Eyes: 4
Raiden (Metal Gear): 6

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Shinobi (Joe Musashi) vs. Michelangelo (1987)

MATCH SCORE
Shinobi (Joe Musashi): 6
Michelangelo (1987): 3

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Sir John Falstaff vs. Vice City

MATCH SCORE
Sir John Falstaff: 10
Vice City: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Arthur Morgan vs. Nathan Drake

MATCH SCORE
Arthur Morgan: 9
Nathan Drake: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Dwight Schrute vs. Remnant

MATCH SCORE
Dwight Schrute: 4
Remnant: 6

9:2 - Ewoks vs. Clonetroopers


Recommended Posts

SEASON 9, ROUND 2

Ewoks

Slot: The Team's Cannon Fodder
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Ewoks at this Wiki
Official Site: Lucasfilm LTD



Clonetroopers

Slot: The Team's Cannon Fodder
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Clonetroopers at this Wiki
Official Site: Lucasfilm LTD


Battle Terrain
Cannon Fodder Challenge: Medieval Reenactment

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Magnamax said:

Lol. Seems to favor the Ewoks.

Totally disagree. The Clonetroopers are like twice as big and strong, and are much better trained. Medieval fights were 99% training and physicality, which the Clonetroopers dominate

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Totally disagree. The Clonetroopers are like twice as big and strong, and are much better trained. Medieval fights were 99% training and physicality, which the Clonetroopers dominate

Seems like Ewoks would be better with the weaponry used, and better with guerrilla tactics they could use. Since they were already pretty effective against the stormtroopers, seems like taking out the guns would help the Ewoks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Magnamax said:

Seems like Ewoks would be better with the weaponry used, and better with guerrilla tactics they could use. Since they were already pretty effective against the stormtroopers, seems like taking out the guns would help the Ewoks.

They were effective with guerilla tactics in a very situation fight. This matchup is a medieval reenactment though. Like this. Shield walls crashing into each other, that sort of stuff. Their guerilla tactics are not allowed assuming they have to actually following medieval combat tactics. Even if they don't, their tactics would honestly do worse against a medieval shield wall than they did against scattered and disorganized stormtroopers. Again, physicality and training is the name of the game

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

They were effective with guerilla tactics in a very situation fight. This matchup is a medieval reenactment though. Like this. Shield walls crashing into each other, that sort of stuff. Their guerilla tactics are not allowed assuming they have to actually following medieval combat tactics. Even if they don't, their tactics would honestly do worse against a medieval shield wall than they did against scattered and disorganized stormtroopers. Again, physicality and training is the name of the game

Fair enough, though it looks like they still can set up and try to go through with the battle, that one being Hastings. I don’t see a reason why Ewoks couldn’t still try to out maneuver the clone troopers and utilize their familiarity with the weaponry.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Magnamax said:

Fair enough, though it looks like they still can set up and try to go through with the battle, that one being Hastings. I don’t see a reason why Ewoks couldn’t still try to out maneuver the clone troopers and utilize their familiarity with the weaponry.

They could use that, but my point is that they're at a massive disadvantage no matter how to slice it

6 minutes ago, Lordofice said:

No defense from their rocks

Other than their shields

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Clonetroopers are, in fact, the more physical force in this fight. Only reason the Ewoks "won" that fight is due to the fact that they were never in a situation where they fought physically. If it's a fight with equal numbers, the Clone Troopers should have this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Macklemore said:

Clonetroopers are, in fact, the more physical force in this fight. Only reason the Ewoks "won" that fight is due to the fact that they were never in a situation where they fought physically. If it's a fight with equal numbers, the Clone Troopers should have this.

Agreed, I remember a stormtrooper straight up throwing an Ewok during the battle of Endor. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just a reminder to the more casual Star Wars fans: Stormtroopers and Clonetroopers are NOT the same thing. Yes initially the first generation of Stormtroopers were rebranded clones, but by the time of the OG Star Wars trilogy most if not all ST forces were not the genetic clones of Jango Fett that were seen during the prequels but regular humans conscripted by the Empire and rigorously trained. Jango’s death at the Battle of Geonosis meant they wouldn’t be able to create anymore clones once their original strands were used up, besides conscription was far more cost efficient and produced faster results then cloning. We clear on that?

Back on topic, the Clones strength, reach, and better armor give them a much better advantage in this fight. What really cements this is their training and discipline, as most medieval engagements were won by the force that kept better control and focus over their army. Going with the Clones.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...