Jump to content

Chun-Li vs. Naotora Li

MATCH SCORE
Chun-Li: 8
Naotora Li: 0

Lord Drakkon vs. The Super Hero Taisen Universe

MATCH SCORE
Lord Drakkon: 2
The Super Hero Taisen Universe: 3

8:10 - Yujiro Hanma vs. Izuku Midoriya

MATCH SCORE
Yujiro Hanma: 3
Izuku Midoriya: 8

8:10 - Hellboy vs. Sub-Zero

MATCH SCORE
Hellboy: 5
Sub-Zero: 6

8:10 - Erin Esurance vs. Mr. Clean

MATCH SCORE
Erin Esurance: 2
Mr. Clean: 9

8:10 - The Judderman vs. Pepsiman

MATCH SCORE
The Judderman: 2
Pepsiman: 10

8:10 - Sarah Connor vs. Officer Rick Grimes

MATCH SCORE
Sarah Connor: 6
Officer Rick Grimes: 5

8:10 - Graviton (EMH) vs. Ichigo Kurosaki

MATCH SCORE
Graviton: 2
Ichigo Kurosaki: 7

8:10 - Dark Danny Phantom vs. Ryuko Matoi

MATCH SCORE
Dark Danny Phantom: 8
Ryuko Matoi: 2

8:10 - Shuri vs. Venom

MATCH SCORE
Shuri: 1
Venom: 11

8:10 - Princess Azula vs. Lemillion

MATCH SCORE
Princess Azula: 0
Lemillion: 9

8:10 - Mad Max vs. Lt. Ellen Ripley

MATCH SCORE
Mad Max: 10
Lt. Ellen Ripley: 2

8:10 - Tallahassee (Zombie Land) vs. Michonne

MATCH SCORE
Tallahassee (Zombie Land): 5
Michonne: 6

8:10 - Saitama vs. Kazuya Mishima

MATCH SCORE
Saitama: 7
Kazuya Mishima: 6

8:10 - Cinder Fall vs. The Absorbing Man (David Banner)

MATCH SCORE
Cinder Fall: 9
The Absorbing Man (David Banner): 3

8:10 - Psylocke vs. Monkey D. Luffy

MATCH SCORE
Psylocke: 6
Monkey D. Luffy: 7

8:10 - Akuma (Tekken) vs. Esdeath

MATCH SCORE
Akuma: 7
Esdeath: 4

8:10 - Mystique vs. Spider-Man (Raimi Spider-Man Trilogy)

MATCH SCORE
Mystique: 3
Spider-Man: 5

8:10 - Sarlacc vs. Shiki

MATCH SCORE
Sarlacc: 4
Shiki: 6

8:10 - Mach Five vs. The General Lee (The Dukes Of Hazzard)

MATCH SCORE
Mach Five: 7
The General Lee (The Dukes Of Hazzard): 3

Darli Dagger vs. Zarina

MATCH SCORE
Darli Dagger: 2
Zarina: 1

Supergirl vs. Superwoman

MATCH SCORE
Supergirl: 5
Superwoman: 1

8:9 - Ego (Marvel Cinematic Universe) vs. Ichigo Kurosaki

MATCH SCORE
Ego the Living Planet: 3
Ichigo Kurosaki: 7

8:9 - Ecto-1 vs. Herbie

MATCH SCORE
Ecto-1: 3
Herbie: 7

8:9 - Cinder Fall vs. Psylocke

MATCH SCORE
Cinder Fall: 5
Psylocke: 6

Sign in to follow this  
UMPIRE

8:8 - Mystique vs. Sarlacc

Recommended Posts

SEASON 8, ROUND 8

Mystique

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Superhuman (Lowest Power)
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Mystique at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Entertainment



Sarlacc

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Superhuman (Lowest Power)
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Sarlacc at this Wiki
Official Site: LucasFilm


Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Pandora Daytime

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going by the logic that the Punisher didn't beat the Sarlacc in an open pit with far more firepower, Mystique has no way to win

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Going by the logic that the Punisher didn't beat the Sarlacc in an open pit with far more firepower, Mystique has no way to win

This was going to be my, rather salty, comment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mystique shape-shifts into a form which doesn't aggro the Sarlaac and woo's it with her charms.

Then, she poisons it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fox said:

Mystique shape-shifts into a form which doesn't aggro the Sarlaac and woo's it with her charms.

Then, she poisons it.

What exactly would "Woo" a Sarlacc? Another Sarlacc? She can't really shapeshift into that, it kinda requires creating mass out of nowhere for herself. Unless her powers changed over time, that is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In all honesty, the Sarlacc should be undone by the environment. If it’s used to a desert climate, I imagine it would be tough for it to survive in Avatar Tree World.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Magnamax said:

In all honesty, the Sarlacc should be undone by the environment. If it’s used to a desert climate, I imagine it would be tough for it to survive in Avatar Tree World.

Jabba's Sarlacc perhaps, but other Sarlaccs exist on planets like Felucia which are somewhat similar to Pandora, not that it matters much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Z451 said:

Jabba's Sarlacc perhaps, but other Sarlaccs exist on planets like Felucia which are somewhat similar to Pandora, not that it matters much.

This was my logic. A Sarlacc on Pandora would probably be massive and make it extremely difficult to escape it. Honestly I don't like Mystique's odds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

This was my logic. A Sarlacc on Pandora would probably be massive and make it extremely difficult to escape it. Honestly I don't like Mystique's odds.

Again, I don't like that the Sarlacc is given automatic champion's advantage here. It definitely wouldn't win because Mystique is smart and skilled enough to survive on Pandora basically indefinitely and the Sarlacc would never lay a "finger" on her. In this specific scenario, Mystique would run out of air first I guess, unless that breathing apparatus is more like a filter than an air tank, I don't really remember. If it is like an indefinite filter, then Mystique would probably die of old age first, but I don't really consider that a win for the Sarlacc because it never fought and could never land a hit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like folks are not giving Mystique's power set their full credit.

  • Regenerative healing. Can regrow limbs and avoid fatal injuries.  She can take several bullets.
  • Shapeshifting allows her everything from night vision to poison resistance
  • Mass-Manipulation - her size shrinks or grows depending on what she is mimicking
  • Use functional wings, gills and tentacles
  • Mimicry so perfect it extends to language. Multi-mult-lingual.

The terrain is not any issue for her. 

She could perfectly mimic Pandora's native species, the Na'Vi and probably convince them to kill the Sarlaac for her.  After all, the Sarlaac is an invasive species.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/5/2021 at 3:29 PM, SSJRuss said:

This was my logic. A Sarlacc on Pandora would probably be massive and make it extremely difficult to escape it. Honestly I don't like Mystique's odds.

 

On 4/4/2021 at 10:46 PM, Z451 said:

Jabba's Sarlacc perhaps, but other Sarlaccs exist on planets like Felucia which are somewhat similar to Pandora, not that it matters much.

They may be, but I imagine the Sarlacc is going to need like a bubble around it for it to survive in these conditions. I don’t understand the idea that a Sarlacc would be that massive. Is there evidence that they grow that big? I also just think the idea of a Sarlacc winning this is silly. Mystique would need to trip and fall in for it have a win condition. 
 

I think it’s far more likely that mystique could dislodge whatever is giving the Sarlacc fresh air and it dies. Or she shoots it until it dies. Or she fashions sharp sticks and tosses them at the Sarlacc until it dies. Or she finds something toxic on the planet and tosses it in for the Sarlacc to eat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Magnamax said:

 

They may be, but I imagine the Sarlacc is going to need like a bubble around it for it to survive in these conditions. I don’t understand the idea that a Sarlacc would be that massive. Is there evidence that they grow that big? I also just think the idea of a Sarlacc winning this is silly. Mystique would need to trip and fall in for it have a win condition. 
 

I think it’s far more likely that mystique could dislodge whatever is giving the Sarlacc fresh air and it dies. Or she shoots it until it dies. Or she fashions sharp sticks and tosses them at the Sarlacc until it dies. Or she finds something toxic on the planet and tosses it in for the Sarlacc to eat.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Ancient_Abyss

Here's some info on the largest Sarlacc specimen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Magnamax said:

I think it’s far more likely that mystique could dislodge whatever is giving the Sarlacc fresh air and it dies. Or she shoots it until it dies. Or she fashions sharp sticks and tosses them at the Sarlacc until it dies. Or she finds something toxic on the planet and tosses it in for the Sarlacc to eat.

Hmm, can the Sarlacc be poisoned? She could just toss random things in there until something kills it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Ancient

14 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Hmm, can the Sarlacc be poisoned? She could just toss random things in there until something kills it

_Abyss

Here's some info on the largest Sarlacc specimen.

Via Reddit:

One of the main characters from The Old Republic killed a Sarlacc on Tatooine (not the Sarlacc, though) by chucking a poison grenade down its gullet, though this may have been to kill the people inside it instead (it's been a while since I played that daily mission).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Magnamax said:

Via Reddit:

One of the main characters from The Old Republic killed a Sarlacc on Tatooine (not the Sarlacc, though) by chucking a poison grenade down its gullet, though this may have been to kill the people inside it instead (it's been a while since I played that daily mission).

Shit. Well there you go

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Match Final Results

Mystique: 2
Sarlacc: 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...