The Kangaroo: 1
Calender Man: 8

By UMPIRE

12:6 - Segata Sanshiro vs. Count Chocula

MATCH SCORE
Segata Sanshiro: 5
Count Chocula: 4

By UMPIRE

12:6 - Martian Manhunter vs. Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell)

MATCH SCORE
Martian Manhunter: 7
Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell): 5

By UMPIRE

12:6 - The Gregory House vs. John Connor

MATCH SCORE
The Gregory House: 4
John Connor: 6

By UMPIRE

12:6 - The Matrix vs. Alexa "Lex" Woods

MATCH SCORE
The Matrix: 4
Alexa "Lex" Woods: 10

By UMPIRE

12:6 - Skull Island vs. Alan Grant

MATCH SCORE
Skull Island: 3
Alan Grant: 12

By UMPIRE

12:6 - The Frieza Force vs. Phalanx

MATCH SCORE
The Frieza Force: 4
Phalanx: 7

By UMPIRE

12:6 - The Flood vs. Tyranids

MATCH SCORE
The Flood: 2
Tyranids: 8

By UMPIRE

12:6 - Gotham City Police Department vs. Cowboys

MATCH SCORE
Gotham City Police Department: 6
Cowboys: 4

Rumble 16171 Charizard and Pikachu vs. Sonic the Hedgehog and Miles 'Tails' Prower vs. King Bowser and Kirby

Learn More About
Pikachu
Read more about Pikachu at Wikipedia
Official Site: Nintendo Links: Wikipedia Entry Pokemopolis Episode Guide Pokemon's official site

Charizard
Read more about Charizard at Wikipedia
Official Site: Nintendo Links: pokemon official site serebii Charizard wiki entry

Sonic the Hedgehog
Read more about Sonic the Hedgehog at Wikipedia
Official Site: Sega Links: Sonic Wiki Entry Sonic HQ Wiki Sonic the Hedgehog series entry

Miles 'Tails' Prower
Read more about Miles 'Tails' Prower at Wikipedia
Official Site: Sega Links: Wikipedia A Tails Fan Site Highest Flyer

Kirby
Read more about Kirby at Wikipedia
Official Site: Nintendo Links: Kirby Wiki Entry Kirby Kirby Kirby Kirby's Rainbow Resort

King Bowser
Read more about King Bowser at Wikipedia
Official Site: Nintendo Links: Wiki article: King Bowser Super Smash Bros. Melee Nintendo Land

The Pokémon team doesn't have a prayer. The rest depends on if we're using video games or a composite of every character. I feel like Archie Sonic would beat Kirby, but Kirby would beat any other Sonic. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

The Pokémon team doesn't have a prayer. The rest depends on if we're using video games or a composite of every character. I feel like Archie Sonic would beat Kirby, but Kirby would beat any other Sonic. 

Composite of each character 👍

6 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Archie Sonic is at play here? This is a stomp.

On 4/3/2021 at 8:54 PM, Peypeypeypey said:

No Archie sonic then! 🤣 I don't like stomp matches are no fun nor are scratches for that matter. If it makes it better we can just do video game versions. 😎 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WeAreVenom88 said:

No Archie sonic then! 🤣 I don't like stomp matches are no fun nor are scratches for that matter. If it makes it better we can just do video game versions. 😎 

In that case I think I'll give it to Kirby. Kirby is massively powerful for just a little guy and with Bowser at his side they would be pretty hard to beat. Bowser can subdue Pikachu and Charizard on his on and let Kirby fight Sonic and Tails. Kirby might have a hard time at first but he's durable and will keep them busy until Bowser joins the fight.

4 hours ago, WeAreVenom88 said:

If this is standard video game versions of the characters then it’s much closer. Personally think it could go either way with Sonic and Kirby, but Bowser I think tilts it in Kirby’s favor. Sadly, I already voted for Sonic and Tails yesterday.

14 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Archie Sonic is at play here? This is a stomp.

On 4/3/2021 at 8:54 PM, Peypeypeypey said:

No Archie sonic. 🤣 I don't like stomp matches or scratches for that matter. Just regular versions of each character 😎

3 minutes ago, WeAreVenom88 said:

No Archie sonic. 🤣 I don't like stomp matches or scratches for that matter. Just regular versions of each character 😎

In that case Kirby probably wins. He no-sells planetary level attack all the time, and as far as I remember video game Sonic doesn't really get up to that level of destruction

• Like 1

On 4/5/2021 at 2:27 PM, Peypeypeypey said:

In that case Kirby probably wins. He no-sells planetary level attack all the time, and as far as I remember video game Sonic doesn't really get up to that level of destruction

Actually he does. Sonic has taken damage from, dealt damage to and defeated ( all in base form) enemies like Perfect Chaos, Ultimate Emerl, The Ifrit, Erazor Djinn, etc. All of whom were capable of destroying entire worlds! He also tanked a black hole/hyper-go-on explosion that destroyed an interstellar amusement park that was to big for a planet.

The thing about Sonic is his powers, skills and abilities increase every second so every time you think you've gauged his level of power he always proves us wrong next adventure.

Edited by undertakersymbiote
Forgot to clarify a point

10 minutes ago, undertakersymbiote said:

Actually he does. Sonic has taken damage from, dealt damage to and defeated ( all in base form) enemies like Perfect Chaos, Ultimate Emerl, The Ifrit, Erazor Djinn, etc. All of whom were capable of destroying entire worlds! He also tanked a black hole/hyper-go-on explosion that destroyed an interstellar amusement park that was to big for a planet.

The thing about Sonic is his powers, skills and abilities increase every second so every time you think you've gauged his level of power he always proves us wrong next adventure.

Well then that does make it closer. The thing about Kirby is that he's wildly inconsistent and hard to gauge. In minigames, which are non-canon but not really out of his realm of power considering the upper-tier characters he fights, he casually splits a planet in half and knocks a meteor 10,000 light years in just a few seconds. Kirby is also ridiculously durable. Sonic has speed for sure, and if he's as strong as you say then the rest of their physicals are probably much closer than I thought as well