Jump to content
By UMPIRE

9:4 - Infected vs. Kobolds

MATCH SCORE
Infected: 0
Kobolds: 13

By UMPIRE

9:4 - Ryoko Habuki vs. Franklin Richards

MATCH SCORE
Ryoko Habuki: 3
Franklin Richards: 10

By UMPIRE

9:4 - Metaluna Mutant (s) vs. Death Troopers

MATCH SCORE
Metaluna Mutant (s): 4
Death Troopers: 6

By UMPIRE

9:4 - Tony "Scarface" Montana vs. Sherlock Holmes

MATCH SCORE
Tony "Scarface" Montana: 5
Sherlock Holmes: 6

By UMPIRE

9:4 - Parallax vs. Ainz Ooal Gown

MATCH SCORE
Parallax: 9
Ainz Ooal Gown: 0

By UMPIRE

9:4 - L (Death Note) vs. Hannibal Lecter

MATCH SCORE
L (Death Note): 8
Hannibal Lecter: 4

By UMPIRE

9:4 - Kirby vs. Shadow the Hedgehog

MATCH SCORE
Kirby: 8
Shadow the Hedgehog: 2

By UMPIRE

9:4 - Luigi vs. Miles 'Tails' Prower

MATCH SCORE
Luigi: 9
Miles "Tails" Prower: 4

By UMPIRE

9:4 - Captain Marvel (Shazam) vs. Doctor Doom

MATCH SCORE
Captain Marvel (Shazam): 6
Doctor Doom: 7

By UMPIRE

9:4 - John Constantine vs. The Riddler

MATCH SCORE
John Constantine: 7
The Riddler: 4

By UMPIRE

9:4 - Lara Croft vs. Rayman

MATCH SCORE
Lara Croft: 0
Rayman: 12

By UMPIRE

9:4 - Putty Patrol vs. The Mutants

MATCH SCORE
Putty Patrol: 4
The Mutants: 9

By UMPIRE

9:4 - Gex vs. Spyro the Dragon

MATCH SCORE
Gex: 2
Spyro the Dragon: 9

By UMPIRE

9:4 - Robin (Tim Drake) vs. Daddy Bigbucks

MATCH SCORE
Robin (Tim Drake): 10
Daddy Bigbucks: 1

By UMPIRE

9:4 - Iago vs. Horatio Caine

MATCH SCORE
Iago: 4
Horatio Caine: 5

By UMPIRE

9:4 - Sora vs. Sonic the Hedgehog

MATCH SCORE
Sora: 0
Sonic the Hedgehog: 11

By UMPIRE

9:4 - Juggernaut vs. Lobo

MATCH SCORE
Juggernaut: 2
Lobo: 13

By UMPIRE

9:4 - Odin (Marvel) vs. Death Phantom

MATCH SCORE
Odin (Marvel): 9
Death Phantom: 2

By UMPIRE

9:4 - Alucard vs. Magik (Illyana Rasputin)

MATCH SCORE
Alucard: 4
Magik (Illyana Rasputin): 9

By UMPIRE

9:4 - Quasar (Wendell Vaughn) vs. Captain Atom

MATCH SCORE
Quasar (Wendell Vaughn): 4
Captain Atom: 9

Recommended Posts

SEASON 8, ROUND 7

Sagat

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Nuclear (Medium Power)
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Sagat at this Wiki
Official Site: Capcom



Psylocke

Slot: Vs. Battle Wiki Tier: Nuclear (Medium Power)
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Psylocke at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel Entertainment


Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Planet Dune

Link to post
Share on other sites

A little X-Men vs. Street Fighter action. As it stands, Psylocke has all it takes needed to win a battle against Sagat. She's just as skilled as him, has weapons she can materialize out of thin air, knows pressure points, has the ability to read his mind. I just don't see a way that Psylocke loses this.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/1/2021 at 4:32 PM, Macklemore said:

A little X-Men vs. Street Fighter action. As it stands, Psylocke has all it takes needed to win a battle against Sagat. She's just as skilled as him, has weapons she can materialize out of thin air, knows pressure points, has the ability to read his mind. I just don't see a way that Psylocke loses this.

That was such a great game. I had the same thought when I first saw this matchup. It just made me sad that Sagat never made any of the marvel capcom crossovers. 

As for the fight itself, I can't see any way where Psylocke's mutant abilities combined with her training don't put her over the top.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Could Street Fighter characters even take on X-Men characters?

I recall in the game that the Street Fighter characters seemingly had their abilities buffed up to near DBZ levels like Ryu's Shinkuu Hadouken having been buffed up to a beam, and Ken's Shinryuuken now being a rising beam of flames, and Chun-Li's Kikousho now being an area of effect type of move.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RakaiThwei said:

Could Street Fighter characters even take on X-Men characters?

I recall in the game that the Street Fighter characters seemingly had their abilities buffed up to near DBZ levels like Ryu's Shinkuu Hadouken having been buffed up to a beam, and Ken's Shinryuuken now being a rising beam of flames, and Chun-Li's Kikousho now being an area of effect type of move.

Had to even the playing field somehow with Gambit throwing his cards, Cyclops shooting his optic blasts, and Storm shouting "Typhoon" while actually conjuring tornadoes.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JohnnyChany said:

Had to even the playing field somehow with Gambit throwing his cards, Cyclops shooting his optic blasts, and Storm shouting "Typhoon" while actually conjuring tornadoes.  

Yeah but even sticking with Street Fighter's current and canonical stats and abilities for characters, current levels for Ryu, Ken and Akuma... they would give X-Men characters a hard time.

But even in the 90s, someone like Akuma would be able to give most of the X-Men characters some serious trouble, seeing as he sunk an island with a punch during the Alpha era.

Anyway... Yeah, going with Psylocke on this one.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...