8:10 - Tallahassee (Zombie Land) vs. Michonne

MATCH SCORE
Tallahassee (Zombie Land): 5
Michonne: 6

8:10 - Saitama vs. Kazuya Mishima

MATCH SCORE
Saitama: 7
Kazuya Mishima: 6

8:10 - Cinder Fall vs. The Absorbing Man (David Banner)

MATCH SCORE
Cinder Fall: 9
The Absorbing Man (David Banner): 3

8:10 - Psylocke vs. Monkey D. Luffy

MATCH SCORE
Psylocke: 6
Monkey D. Luffy: 7

8:10 - Akuma (Tekken) vs. Esdeath

MATCH SCORE
Akuma: 7
Esdeath: 4

8:10 - Mystique vs. Spider-Man (Raimi Spider-Man Trilogy)

MATCH SCORE
Mystique: 3
Spider-Man: 5

8:10 - Sarlacc vs. Shiki

MATCH SCORE
Sarlacc: 4
Shiki: 6

8:10 - Mach Five vs. The General Lee (The Dukes Of Hazzard)

MATCH SCORE
Mach Five: 7
The General Lee (The Dukes Of Hazzard): 3

Darli Dagger vs. Zarina

MATCH SCORE
Darli Dagger: 2
Zarina: 1

Supergirl vs. Superwoman

MATCH SCORE
Supergirl: 5
Superwoman: 1

8:9 - Ego (Marvel Cinematic Universe) vs. Ichigo Kurosaki

MATCH SCORE
Ego the Living Planet: 3
Ichigo Kurosaki: 7

8:9 - Ecto-1 vs. Herbie

MATCH SCORE
Ecto-1: 3
Herbie: 7

8:9 - Cinder Fall vs. Psylocke

MATCH SCORE
Cinder Fall: 5
Psylocke: 6

Sign in to follow this  
Boratz

Rumble 16044 Wendigo vs. Skin-walker

I was going to do a rated match but I am kind of burnt out and don't have much motivation right now to write a story

What the set up would have involved would be a young man, young freshmen in college. He had an encounter with a skinwalker when he was a child. The experience haunted him ever since, and when he went to college. He went with some friends to a cabin in the mountains. The skinwalker would have resurfaced, but at the same time there is a wendigo that is stalking the college kids

So it would have centered on a battle between the nightmarish creatures 

• Like 1

Very similar but I think my money is on Wendigo. This would be a really cool horror story though. I like that you use rare characters. It's like your thing

I'm just happy to see these two as I added them to the database. :D It would be cool if the protag was of Native American descent.

Anyways, two different monsters from different tribes mythos, I think I'll go with the wendigo. Wendigo's are evil spirits where as skinwalkers are basically medicine men who have turned to the darkside and got shapeshifting powers.

1 hour ago, Mercenaryblade said:

I'm just happy to see these two as I added them to the database. :D It would be cool if the protag was of Native American descent.

Anyways, two different monsters from different tribes mythos, I think I'll go with the wendigo. Wendigo's are evil spirits where as skinwalkers are basically medicine men who have turned to the darkside and got shapeshifting powers.

Actually, in the set up that I had envisioned; the protagonist would have been of Native American descent.

It would have started with a massive storm in the mid west and he goes outside while his family is taking shelter. Outside he comes face to face with the skinwalker but is rescued by his grandparents who manage to ward it off. 

He would have been traumatized by the experience ever since 

3 hours ago, Boratz said:

Actually, in the set up that I had envisioned; the protagonist would have been of Native American descent.

It would have started with a massive storm in the mid west and he goes outside while his family is taking shelter. Outside he comes face to face with the skinwalker but is rescued by his grandparents who manage to ward it off. 

Solid ideas! I get being burned out though. 

9 hours ago, SSJRuss said:

Very similar but I think my money is on Wendigo. This would be a really cool horror story though. I like that you use rare characters. It's like your thing

Yeah hopefully I'll get the motivation to write set ups. I have ideas for some of these rare characters and even rare characters with well knowns 

Right now, I'm more burnt out and don't have the drive to make these ideas into set ups

8 hours ago, Boratz said:

That sounds super awesome Boratz! Too bad we couldn’t see the setup, but oh well.

The Wendigo has the advantage of being portrayed in more forms of media then the Skinwalker, in fact I personally only know of the Skinwalker from the show “Lost Tapes” and it wasn’t a memorable episode. It’ll be a lot easier for most to vote Wendigo based on familiarity. 

49 minutes ago, Boratz said:

Yeah hopefully I'll get the motivation to write set ups. I have ideas for some of these rare characters and even rare characters with well knowns 

Right now, I'm more burnt out and don't have the drive to make these ideas into set ups

Sorry to hear that Boratz, I hope you’ll take it easy for the time being and hopefully return to writing once you’re feeling up to it again. 

52 minutes ago, Boratz said:

Hey I get it. I have more storys and set ups that I want to write than I ever will have the time for.

1 hour ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

That sounds super awesome Boratz! Too bad we couldn’t see the setup, but oh well.

The Wendigo has the advantage of being portrayed in more forms of media then the Skinwalker, in fact I personally only know of the Skinwalker from the show “Lost Tapes” and it wasn’t a memorable episode. It’ll be a lot easier for most to vote Wendigo based on familiarity. 

55 minutes ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Sorry to hear that Boratz, I hope you’ll take it easy for the time being and hopefully return to writing once you’re feeling up to it again. 

Thanks Pizzaguy! I'd probably agree as far as Wendigos being a little more well known and shown throughout different forms of media.

I listen to different YouTubers that tell scary stories and stuff. Some of them have stories on the skinwalkers, so I thought they would make for an interesting match up. 

I may get around to writing it one day

Would have/will be a great setup!

Leaning towards Wendigo but need to do some more research first.