Jump to content
By UMPIRE

Beast (Disney) vs. Mankind

MATCH SCORE
Beast (Disney): 4
Mankind: 0

By UMPIRE

The Daleks vs. Cobra Organization

MATCH SCORE
The Daleks: 8
Cobra Organization: 0

By UMPIRE

9:3 - Dr. Evil vs. Lt. Columbo

MATCH SCORE
Dr. Evil: 2
Lt. Columbo: 7

By UMPIRE

9:3 - Sailor Galaxia vs. Raven (DC Comics)

MATCH SCORE
Sailor Galaxia: 9
Raven (DC Comics): 2

By UMPIRE

9:3 - Earthworm Jim vs. Gex

MATCH SCORE
Earthworm Jim: 2
Gex: 9

By UMPIRE

9:3 - Carol Danvers vs. Wonder Woman

MATCH SCORE
Carol Danvers: 2
Wonder Woman: 12

By UMPIRE

9:3 - Beerus vs. Doctor Strange

MATCH SCORE
Beerus: 4
Doctor Strange: 8

By UMPIRE

9:3 - Metaluna Mutant (s) vs. Battle Droids

MATCH SCORE
Metaluna Mutant (s): 2
Battle Droids: 7

By UMPIRE

9:3 - Artemis Fowl II vs. Sherlock Holmes

MATCH SCORE
Artemis Fowl II: 6
Sherlock Holmes: 4

By UMPIRE

9:3 - Tommy Vercetti vs. L (Death Note)

MATCH SCORE
Tommy Vercetti: 1
L (Death Note): 12

By UMPIRE

9:3 - Lisbeth Salander vs. Kingpin

MATCH SCORE
Lisbeth Salander: 7
Kingpin: 4

By UMPIRE

9:3 - Knull vs. Darkseid

MATCH SCORE
Knull: 5
Darkseid: 9

By UMPIRE

9:3 - Mogo vs. Vegeta

MATCH SCORE
Mogo: 1
Vegeta: 10

By UMPIRE

9:3 - Deathstroke vs. Robin (Tim Drake)

MATCH SCORE
Deathstroke: 2
Robin (Tim Drake): 10

By UMPIRE

9:3 - Galactus vs. Larfleeze

MATCH SCORE
Galactus: 9
Larfleeze: 2

By UMPIRE

9:3 - Wario vs. Crash Bandicoot

MATCH SCORE
Wario: 4
Crash Bandicoot: 8

By UMPIRE

9:3 - Omega Shenron vs. Captain Marvel (Shazam)

MATCH SCORE
Omega Shenron: 1
Captain Marvel (Shazam): 9

By UMPIRE

9:3 - The Crazy 88 vs. The Minions

MATCH SCORE
The Crazy 88: 6
The Minions: 4

By UMPIRE

9:3 - Hellboy vs. Ozymandias (Watchmen)

MATCH SCORE
Hellboy: 2
Ozymandias (Watchmen): 7

By UMPIRE

9:3 - Superman (Injustice) vs. Ryoko Habuki

MATCH SCORE
Superman (Injustice): 3
Ryoko Habuki: 7

Recommended Posts

You find yourself in an unfamiliar area, the temperature is so cold that it actually burns your skin, immediately you already fear the worst. You don't know how you got here, but you know if something you can't find help immediately you are going to die. As quickly as the pain begins however, it comes to an abrupt end. A cloaked figure approaches you, the dimly lit room make your ability to even tell if the figure is a man or woman impossible. You can only assume they must be there to help you and that is why the pain has been eased, but before you can mutter a word, you're interrogated by the cloaked figure.

"I was the one who brought you here, but even I don't know from where you came," The Figure explains, "Tell me, When and where exactly are you from?"

The question is an odd one, but you give your answer...

-----------------------------------------------
 Or at least you try, but you memory is cloudy, you have memories of your past, but the memories are vague at best. The voices you can remember seem to be dulled, the faces blurred. Nothing you remember gives you a sense of time. You look towards the figure.

"I see, you can't remember can you?" The figure inquires. You nod your head as she continues, "Oh well, we can work on you memories late, for now I must take you home." You attempt to ask about what they mean, but before you can ask, her hand is raised and you are covered in a dark fog and quickly lose consciousness once more. Some time later, you wake to find yourself inside some sort of cabin, the crackling of a fire can be heard as you sit up and see a lit fire place to your left and a robe to your right. On the robe sits a note - Come find me when you wake. - You stand up and look out the window near the foot of the bed. Outside the home you find yourself in a very active village, some men in suits of armor carrying firearms walk passed the wind, on the other side of the road from them a hooded man with a sword in hand barters at what can only be presumed to be some kind of market stand. In the distance you can make out some sort of castle behind some tall trees. As you turn to walk out the door, you see a map pinned to the wall, it only shows the town you are in, which strangely in unnamed on the map.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

You head out the door, no direction in particular. You're not sure what to make of this place yet, and you're not sure if you can even trust anyone. While you walk aimlessly lost in your thought, you find yourself lost in the middle of a forested area, you turn back the way you came only for the path you were on to suddenly disappear. You can hear footsteps cracking the leaves around you and can hear whispers, but can't make out what they are saying.

You try to run, but from seemingly out of nowhere a goblin jumps at you swinging a hatchet for your head. You instinctively move out of the way and you can hear the goblin hit the ground behind you. You turn towards where the goblin landed, but just as soon as it appeared to attack it again vanished. You know it must still be near, you have no weapons, and you don't know where you are. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

You decide to turn tail and run as fast as you can. The goblin, gives chase and repeatedly tries to attack. The winds begins to pick up and the leaves begins to violently fling through the air blurring your vision and kicking dirt into your eyes. The forest seems to never end. Suddenly the weather becomes completely calm and you can see a dirt path in front of you. As you get to the path you see a carriage approaching your way, you wave your hand in an attempt to get their attention, but you hear a screech come from your side. As you turn to see what it was you see the goblin jumping at you and its axe swings towards your head. You instinctively cover your face but you know your end is near. For a moment you thought you were dead, but nothing happened. you lower your arms to see the goblin suspended in the air, the woman in robes you met before is standing behind it. Her hand reaches towards the goblin.

"This didn't need to happen," She says as the goblin explodes into a bloody mess. "I thought I told you to come find me"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

You try to explain to her why you didn't search for, you were overwhelmed by this new world, and you weren't sure who you could even trust at...

She didn't let you finish speaking before she reached out her right arm and wrapped her hand around your throat, her grasp was firm and her nails like small daggers pierced the skin of you neck like paper. You knew it was pointless to resist, if she wanted you dead she would have made you explode like that goblin before you. You lost all feeling in your body. She lifted you from the ground effortlessly as if you weighed nothing to her. While holding you in the air she took a few steps back and leaned against a tree behind her.

"Let me explain how this world works..." She scowls at you "I tell you what to do and you do it! If I tell you to find me, you find me, If I tell you to kill, you kill, If I tell you to die, then you die for me!" She takes notice to the carriage headed your way and snaps her fingers, instantly the horses stop, the family - A man, his wife and two children, a son and daughter approach her quivering in fear. "Kneel!," She demands and they follow her command with no hesitation, "Let's make this simple," she says turning you around to face your original location, to your shock your headless body stands motionless in front of your face, you attempt to scream, but only nothing comes out. She again forces you to face her as she shoves you back towards your body. You fall back in a panic now having your body back. You grab your chest and feel your heart beating faster than it ever has before and look back up to her. She pull a dagger from her robe and throws it to your feet. "Now that you see what I can you must finally see there is nothing you can do but what I demand of you." You try to gather yourself getting back to your feet. "Now I give you a simple demand," She says pointing at the family still kneeling at her feet. "I want you to slit all of their throats and I want you to do it now!"

You take the dagger and you...

A ) Attack the woman in robes - Let's hope you don't miss.
B ) Kill the family as she demands - What choice do you have?
C ) Attempt to Flee - Something tell you, if you try this she will catch you. 

Make your choice in the comments below.

Link to post
Share on other sites

OP updated.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

OP Updated

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...