By UMPIRE

11:9 - Batman (Richard Grayson) vs. Raiden (Metal Gear)

MATCH SCORE
Batman (Richard Grayson): 7
Raiden (Metal Gear): 2

By UMPIRE

11:9 - Odie vs. Eternia

MATCH SCORE
Odie: 4
Eternia: 3

By UMPIRE

11:9 - Middle-Earth vs. Ronald Weasley

MATCH SCORE
Middle-Earth: 3
Ronald Weasley: 6

By UMPIRE

11:9 - Perry The Platypus vs. Raccoon City

MATCH SCORE
Perry The Platypus: 2
Raccoon City: 7

By UMPIRE

11:9 - Tobias Beckett vs. Kasumi Goto

MATCH SCORE
Tobias Beckett: 5
Kasumi Goto: 2

By UMPIRE

11:9 - Princess Merida vs. Mulan

MATCH SCORE
Princess Merida: 1
Mulan: 9

By UMPIRE

11:9 - Knock Out (Prime) vs. Beast

MATCH SCORE
Knock Out (Prime): 0
Beast: 8

By UMPIRE

11:9 - Catwoman vs. Dominic Toretto

MATCH SCORE
Catwoman: 8
Dominic Toretto: 2

By UMPIRE

11:9 - Mickey Goodmill vs. Herman Boone

MATCH SCORE
Mickey Goodmill: 6
Herman Boone: 5

By UMPIRE

11:9 - Mordin Solus vs. Doogie Howser

MATCH SCORE
Mordin Solus: 3
Doogie Howser: 5

By UMPIRE

11:9 - Nightwing vs. Jinx

MATCH SCORE
Nightwing: 8
Jinx: 1

By UMPIRE

11:9 - Sasuke (Ganbare Goemon) vs. Shinobi (Joe Musashi)

MATCH SCORE
Sasuke (Ganbare Goemon): 8
Shinobi (Joe Musashi): 0

By UMPIRE

11:9 - Neal Caffrey vs. Arthur Morgan

MATCH SCORE
Neal Caffrey: 2
Arthur Morgan: 5

By UMPIRE

11:9 - Scorpion (Mortal Kombat) vs. Cassandra Cain

MATCH SCORE
Scorpion (Mortal Kombat): 8
Cassandra Cain: 2

By UMPIRE

11:9 - Nathan Drake vs. Hasky

MATCH SCORE
Nathan Drake: 3
Hasky: 6

By UMPIRE

11:9 - Star Butterfly vs. Kida

MATCH SCORE
Star Butterfly: 2
Kida: 5

By UMPIRE

11:9 - Leonard McCoy (Star Trek 2009) vs. Hawkeye Pierce

MATCH SCORE
Leonard McCoy (Star Trek 2009): 9
Hawkeye Pierce: 2

By UMPIRE

Terror Toad vs. Moon Rock Aliens

MATCH SCORE
Terror Toad: 1
Moon Rock Aliens: 3

By UMPIRE

Inigo Montoya vs. Oberyn Martell

MATCH SCORE
Inigo Montoya: 3
Oberyn Martell: 1

By UMPIRE

William Riker vs. Demona

MATCH SCORE
William Riker: 1
Demona: 4

Match 15962 Scrooge McDuck and Huey, Dewey, and Louie vs. Anne Boonchuy and Marcy Wu

A bright rainbow colored light suddenly flashed out in the dark night and from that light six figures were unceremoniously dumped on the ground, confused and slightly angry.

“Curse me kilts!”

“That’s how we Dewey things!”

“According to the Junior Woodchucks Guidebook-“

“Yuh boy...”

“You had me at quill!”

“(Angry duck squawking) Phooey!”

“Alright, alright already! Now where in blazes are we anyway?” Scrooge McDuck and his family got up and brushed themselves off. Looking around the ducks noticed that they were in the middle of some form of ancient ruins, like Pompeii only more strange. “How did we get here? One minute  we planning our next adventure, then Dewey opened that small, mysterious chest and-“

The group collectively froze and five disapproving faces slowly turned to glare down at the blue shirt duck.

“What? How was I supposed to know something bad would happen?” Dewey protested.

“I literally just translated ‘do not open’ from the lid to you,” Webby reminded him.

“That just made me want to open it more!” Dewey whined.

“Where exactly did you get this blasted box of botheration?” Scrooge asked as he took the box from Dewey to study it closer.

“From the Temple of Henghis Khan, it was lying on the ground and looked fancy,” Dewey explained.

“You found a treasure chest and didn’t tell me- er, the family?” Louie demanded.

“It’s not a treasure chest Louie, in fact I don’t know what it is. It’s not like any lost artifact I’ve studied,” Webby surmised, studying it with Scrooge.

“Can it get us back home? I was supposed to have a date with Daisy tonight,” Donald asked.

“And I was supposed to sit on the couch and binge watch trash TV tonight,” Louie added.

“I’m trying, but the cursed thing isn’t working anymore,” Scrooge grumbled, opening and closing the box ineffectively. “What even is this wretched waste of a mediocre music box?”

“Guys! Isabella Finch has it written down in her journal!” Huey inserted himself into the conversation, showing his family the page about the box. “Finch called it the ‘Calamity Box’ and according to her it was used by ancient ‘travelers’ to transport themselves from their world to ours. She also wrote about something called The Great Challenge.”

Another bright rainbow colored light suddenly flashed out in front of the ducks. When it cleared another group of figures had suddenly appeared.

“What happened? I thought you said it was dormant?”

“It was! I tried opening it dozens of times before and nothing happened!”

“Sprig you better not have broken it!”

“Why do you always accuse me of breaking stuff?” 

“I knew I should have left the darn thing in the dirt.”

“Wait a second, does this mean it took us back to Marcy and I's world? Are we finally home?” Anne Boonchuy asked in barely contained hope.

“All-right! Does this mean you can finally show me what a manga is?” Sprig asked as he jumped on Anne’s head.

“Watch out human world! Polly Planter has arrived and she demands the thing Anne calls Starbursts!” Polly declared from Anne’s shoulder. 

“Anne? I don’t think this is our world,” Marcy directed her group toward the ducks.

The two groups stared at each for a few awkward seconds, then suddenly screamed in horror!

“FLESH-FACED MONSTERS!”

“TINY HERONS!”

Team Amphibia pulled out their weapons and readied themselves for a fight.

“Bring it! Ole Doris is hungry for blood!” Polly wielded her favorite rolling pin.

The McDuck clan likewise readied themselves for a battle.

“Remember lads, we give no quarters!” Scrooge brandished his cane like a sword.

(Epic background music plays as the two sides prepare to fight to the death)

“Wait! Wait. Wait. Wait. Timeout for a minute. Flesh-faced monsters, by any chance were you brought here by some magical music box?” Huey asked.

“..Maybe, maybe not. What’s it to you bird brain?” Anne suspiciously asked.

“We were also sent here by a music box. Maybe we can figure out why and how this happened if we all work together,” The red capped duckling proposed.

“What do you think Mar-Mar, should we trust them?” Anne asked his friend.

“Well Anna-Banana, up to a few minutes ago I didn’t know their was more then one box or that it could take us to another another world. So I think we should at least hear what they know about this,” Marcy surmised, lowering her crossbow.

“Hop Pop?” Anne asked the older frog.

“Might as well, I certainly don’t see any other way out of this,” Hop Pop advised.

“Okay bird things, I guess we’re working together,” The two groups relaxed their postures as Anne offered her hand. “I’m Anne Boonchuy, what’s your name?”

“Scrooge McDuck, head of Clan McDuck,” Scrooge McDuck shook the offered hand. “Now what’s this about other, other worlds?”

“Am I the only one who remembers the time that Genie trapped us in that reality show? Or how ‘friendly’ the human things were then?” Louie whispered to Dewey and Webby.

“I still have nightmares about that place,” Dewey shuddered.

“Come on Louie those weren’t really humans, just aspects of the wish trying to keep us from escaping. Besides the Planters seem like nice, uh, creatures,” Webby offered.

“I just don’t like that small pink one,” Dewey narrowed his eyes over at the aforementioned Sprig. “He’s immature, he’s cocky, he’s obsessed with attention, and his impulsive attitude is bound to get his family in trouble.”

“Gee, I wonder who he reminds you of,” Webby asked sarcastically.

“Anne do I have to remind you that birds eat frogs? We are frogs Anne!” Sprig whispered harshly into Anne’s ear.

“Sprig just chill for a minute okay?” Anne gently pulled Sprig from her head and set him down. “We’re gonna need their help to figure out where we are, so don’t start any trouble alright?”

Sprig hmphed as he watched Anne go back to talking with Marcy, Huey, and Scrooge. He bounced back over to the other group and glared over at Dewey in particular.

“Anne says, don’t start trouble and their won’t be any trouble,” Sprig warned the three ducklings.

“Oh yeah? Well the jokes on her, Uncle Scrooge says our family is nothing but trouble,” Dewey proudly declared.

“Oh please, your family’s got nothing on mine. When us Planters left Wartwood, the townsfolk complained that their was no one to attract giant monsters or cause mayhem. That’s the trouble we’re used to,” Sprig taunted back.

“That’s nothing! Our families so much trouble, a terrorist organization and alien invasion force considered us their greatest threats,” Dewey bragged.

“I bet you’ve never had to fight a Red Mantis in your life,” Sprig challenged.

“I bet you’ve never been the Captain, latter sworn enemy, of a crew of sky pirates,” Dewey retorted.

“I’ve fought mudmen and a cannibalistic couple!”

“I’ve fought a wendigo and the Beagle Boys!”

“I gave a giant Water Snake heart burn!”

“I wrestled a giant snake that was trying to destroy the world!”

“You know, I think they’ll be best friends by the end of this,” Webby smiled as she watch Sprig and Dewey continue their argument.

Great, our family was sorely missing a second Dewey,” Louie sarcastically quipped.

“Listen up bird things! While Anne and Hop Pop made me promise not to use Ole Doris on any of you, I made no promises concerning Miriam here!” Polly suddenly pulled out a hand held flail. “And let me tell ya, she’s more hungry for blood then Doris ever was!”

“(Gulp) Uh Webby why don’t you handle this, she seems more your type then mine,” Louie pushed Webby forward and hid behind her.

“Wow, impressive flail you got there! Perfect linked chain, smooth and firm handle. You know some may say that it’s too dangerous to be properly wielded, but I say if it’s not dangerous what’s the point of having it?” Webby laughed as she studied the flail.

“Thank you! That’s what I’m always telling Hop Pop,” Polly exclaimed.

“Granny’s trained me in other medieval weapons too! Longswords, axes, halberds, maces, crossbows, really any and all weapons in the McDuck family armory,” Webby explained.

“You guys have a family armory too?” Polly asked in joy.

“Well of course. Where else am I going to keep my babies when I’m not training or playing my favorite game; Medieval Dungeon of Eternal Screaming!” Webby put on her horror face mask for emphasis.

“Where have you been all my life?!?! You gotta tell how to play your game! Like right now!” Polly all but begged her kindred spirit.

“Okay, I am officially terrified. Uncle Donald their are two Deweys and now two Webbys! We gotta get Scrooge and Huey to find our way home right now!” Louie called out to his uncle.

“So on one hand I do want to support my grandkids dreams and help them grow and develop. But on the other hand, I also want to protect them and shelter them from the more dangerous and harsh parts of life. And sometimes those two conflicting emotions just make everything so complicated, you know what I mean?” Hop Pop asked.

“I do understand Hopediah, believe me I know what it’s like to be torn between wanting to hold onto them and giving them the freedom to stand on their own. It’s never an easy process and you’ll probably never know for sure when their ready, but the most important thing I’ve learned from raising my kids is to always be willing to listen to them and to be sure they know your love and support is always unconditional,” Donald Duck gave his advice.

“(Sniffs) I didn’t understand half of what you said but the rest sounded like good advise. Thank you Donald,” The two fatherly figures shared a respectable handshake. 

“Blergh. And to think I could be watching Ottoman Empire by now,” Louie grumbled.

“So your telling me that we’re not on our Earth, their Earth, or Amphibia?” Anne asked

“I don’t think so, whatever these ruins are, their made from something not on my Earth’s periodic table,” Huey said as he studied some of the ruins.

“And the constellations here don’t match either Amphibia or our Earth Anne,” Marcy explained, lowering the telescope she was using to study the night sky. 

“What I want to know is why is blazes do neither of you lasses know how to work the boxes that your people created?” Scrooge sourly asked.

Our people didn’t create them Scrooge, the forefathers of King Andrias created them a long, long time ago. And according to what I read in the royal archives, our box should have been dormant until we took them to the three temples. Unless, a Great Challenge was issued,” Marcy realized.

“A whaaaaat?” Anne tilted her head in confusion.

“Oh yeah! Finch mentioned that in her journal,” Huey once more opened said journal. “Her notes say that The Great Challenge was some sort of game played between two groups of travelers to show off their skills at navigating and exploring the charted worlds.”

“Think of it as a scavenger hunt that took place across several different worlds at once,” Marcy further described.

“Okay, so how do we even start the game anyway?” Anne again asked.

As soon as the words ‘start the game’ were uttered, the ruins around the two families of adventurers started suddenly moving and shifting their shapes. Several members screamed in alarm and everyone gathered together until the ruins formed two tables, a large stone wall with two rectangle shaped openings through them, and a floating square made up of what looked like glass that suddenly started typing words across it’s screen:

-Place the boxes on the two tables.

“Uncle Scrooge, what is happening?” A shocked Louie asked.

“I think the game has started lad,” Scrooge guessed.

Scrooge and Anne each walked up to their own tables and placed their respected boxes upon said table. A scanning system appeared on the table and went over the boxes. Swirling portals appeared in the rectangle openings in the walls and the screen typed in some new instructions:

-The rules of the Great Challenge are a simple lot to follow: five items scattered across the verse you must collect, it is your choice the order you wish to start. A magic elixir brewed by the most powerful witch of the Boiling Isles. A brown fedora from a secret agent of the Tri-State Area. A pair of dimensional scissors from a former princess of Mewni. A journal of many secrets and mysteries from a place where Gravity Falls. And finally a Shadow Blade from a traitor of Corona. The first group to collect three of five wins the game and all players and the items collected return to their homes upon it’s completion. You are allowed to rest and eat at this location between worlds. Are you ready to play?

“Geez, no offense to the King but his ancestors were kleptomaniacs. But I guess it’s our only way home,” Anne sighed before turning to the group. “You guys ready to do this?”

“I was born ready Anne! Not so sure about duck boy though,” Sprig grinned teasingly at Dewey.

“Oh Spring-foot you just poked the bear. Not only is my family ready, but we are so going to kick your family’s butts at this game, right guys?” Dewey declared.

“If their’s money involved sure,” Louie offered.

“Team McDuck for the win!” Declared Webby.

“Well, uh, as long as the main goal is getting us all back to our own homes, right Uncle Scrooge?” Huey reminded his great uncle.

“Right, right, of course it is lad. No need for our dear friends the Planters to feel embarrassed if we get our three items first, right Ms. Anne?” Scrooge smirked at the Planters.

“Hate to burst your bubbles old man McDuck, but this here families been doing adventures like these for quite a while now, so we’ll be getting our items first right guys?” Anne asked her group.

“Preach sister!” Marcy encourage.

“You guys are going down!” Sprig yelled.

“Team Planters for life!” Polly yelled.

“Then I guess it’s settled then,” Scrooge rightened his top hat and twirled his cane. “May the best family win.”

Still upset that Ducktales 2017 is coming to an end, figured I’d channel my negative energy into something positive.

So it’ll be Team Ducktales 2017 (Scrooge, Huey, Dewey, Louie, Webby, and Donald) vs Team Amphibia (Anne, Sprig, Hop Pop, Polly and Marcy) in the mother of all scavenger hunts. The first group to complete three of the following five tasks:

*Steal a magic elixir from Eda (The Owl House)

*Take Perry’s fedora hat (Phineas and Ferb)

*Acquire a dimensional scissor from Star Butterfly (Star vs the Forces of Evil)

*Steal one of the Journals from the Pines family (Gravity Falls)

*Take Cassandra’s Shadow Blade (Tangled the Animated Series) 

Will win the match. Aside from The Owl House assume the four other series take place near the start of their final season.

Learn More About
Scrooge McDuck
Read more about Scrooge McDuck at Wikipedia
Official Site: Disney Links: Scrooge McDuck Wikipedia page Toonopedia Scrooge McDuck page Scrooge Mcduck page

Huey, Dewey, and Louie
Read more about Huey, Dewey, and Louie at Wikipedia
Official Site: Disney Links: Wikipedia DCML: Disney comics Who's who in Duckberg

Anne Boonchuy
Read more about Anne Boonchuy at Wikipedia
Official Site: Disney Links: Wikipedia

Marcy Wu
Read more about Marcy Wu at Wikipedia
Official Site: Disney Links: Wikipedia

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - patrickthekid
5.00 - JohnnyChany

FPA Calculation:
2 Total Votes cast