Jump to content

Christie vs. Ivy

MATCH SCORE
Christie: 1
Ivy: 5

Cammy White vs. Leona Heidern

MATCH SCORE
Cammy White: 1
Leona Heidern: 2

Kula Diamond vs. Cassandra Alexander

MATCH SCORE
Kula Diamond: 2
Cassandra Alexander: 4

Tournament - Aloy (Horizon Zero Dawn) vs. Cerberus (Mass Effect)

MATCH SCORE
Aloy (Horizon Zero Dawn): 8
Cerberus (Mass Effect): 0

Blue Mary vs. Mila (DOA)

MATCH SCORE
Blue Mary: 3
Mila (DOA): 1

Tournament - Severus Snape vs. Wicked Witch of the West

MATCH SCORE
Severus Snape: 3
Wicked Witch of the West: 1

7:10 - Megamind vs. David Xanatos

MATCH SCORE
Megamind: 8
David Xanatos: 2

7:10 - Destoroyah vs. Megas XLR

MATCH SCORE
Destoroyah: 8
Megas XLR: 6

7:10 - Isis (Catwoman's Pet) vs. Zwei (RWBY)

MATCH SCORE
Isis (Catwoman's Pet): 10
Zwei (RWBY): 5

7:10 - Damian Wayne vs. Molly Hayes

MATCH SCORE
Damian Wayne: 7
Molly Hayes: 3

7:10 - Hex Girls vs. Laurel & Hardy

MATCH SCORE
Hex Girls: 7
Laurel & Hardy: 3

7:10 - Puffy AmiYumi (Animated) vs. Scott Pilgrim

MATCH SCORE
Puffy AmiYumi (Animated): 7
Scott Pilgrim: 4

7:10 - Mecha Streisand vs. Gipsy Danger

MATCH SCORE
Mecha Streisand: 2
Gipsy Danger: 7

7:10 - Biollante vs. Hedorah

MATCH SCORE
Biollante: 5
Hedorah: 6

7:10 - Unstoppable Wasp (Nadia Van Dyne) vs. Doctor Doom

MATCH SCORE
Unstoppable Wasp (Nadia Van Dyne): 7
Doctor Doom: 5

7:10 - Queen Barb vs. Pinkie Pie

MATCH SCORE
Queen Barb: 3
Pinkie Pie: 7

7:10 - The Invisible Woman vs. The Silver Surfer

MATCH SCORE
The Invisible Woman: 7
The Silver Surfer: 9

7:10 - Muttley vs. Storm (Aquaman's Seahorse)

MATCH SCORE
Muttley: 5
Storm (Aquaman's Seahorse): 6

7:10 - Jade (Jackie Chan Adventures) vs. Hermione Granger

MATCH SCORE
Jade (Jackie Chan Adventures): 3
Hermione Granger: 11

7:10 - Arcade vs. Mister Fantastic

MATCH SCORE
Arcade: 0
Mister Fantastic: 13

7:10 - Andrew Ender Wiggin vs. Arya Stark

MATCH SCORE
Andrew Ender Wiggin: 8
Arya Stark: 4

7:10 - Powerline vs. Penn and Teller

MATCH SCORE
Powerline: 5
Penn and Teller: 6

7:10 - Sam (Trick 'r Treat) vs. Santa Claus (Santa's Slay)

MATCH SCORE
Sam (Trick 'r Treat): 3
Santa Claus (Santa's Slay): 5

7:10 - Godzooky vs. Dino Flintstone

MATCH SCORE
Godzooky: 4
Dino Flintstone: 5

7:10 - Ruby (Supernatural) vs. The Spirit (Rin Yamaoka)

MATCH SCORE
Ruby (Supernatural): 2
The Spirit (Rin Yamaoka): 5

Sign in to follow this  
UMPIRE

7:11 - Magneto vs. Rogue

Recommended Posts

SEASON 7, ROUND 11

Magneto

Slot: The Team Anchor
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Magneto at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics



Rogue

Slot: The Team Anchor
Season Wins: 4
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Rogue at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics



Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Planet Endor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, not an easy fight, but between Rogue's physical might taken from Simon and the fact that she can absorb power from people from a distance instead of solely through touch now, bypassing Magneto's shield...I think she'd have this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunate draw for Rogue. Magneto regularly and beats teams that Rogue is a part of by himself, and Rogue has actually stolen Magneto's powers before, and even then, and with the help of the other X-Men, Magneto has come out on top. 

This is a very relevant feat. Despite Rogue kissing him and taking his power, he's still massively more powerful than her. As he says, she could steal half his power and he would still be more than powerful enough to beat her. He has far more ways of killing her than she does him, she's going to have a hell of a time getting through his sheild, he is much more likely to go for lethal force faster than she is, and he's definitely faster has experience fighting Rogue, so he wouldn't mess around with her. 

Rogue's undefeated streak ends here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, C.T. said:

Well, not an easy fight, but between Rogue's physical might taken from Simon and the fact that she can absorb power from people from a distance instead of solely through touch now, bypassing Magneto's shield...I think she'd have this.

She most certainly does not. Magneto has far more power from afar and his shield will prevent her from getting close to him. Even if she can siphon his power from afar, as shown by the linked kissing feat above, she would need to take a vast majority of his power to actually stop him from using it, while all he needs to do is pull the blood out of her brain to win, something which he is willing and able to do at a moment's notice. Add the fact that he knows who she is and knows that she's not to be underestimated and that fact that Magneto regularly matches power with teams that Rogue is a part of by himself, and Magneto takes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

She most certainly does not. Magneto has far more power from afar and his shield will prevent her from getting close to him. Even if she can siphon his power from afar, as shown by the linked kissing feat above, she would need to take a vast majority of his power to actually stop him from using it, while all he needs to do is pull the blood out of her brain to win, something which he is willing and able to do at a moment's notice. Add the fact that he knows who she is and knows that she's not to be underestimated and that fact that Magneto regularly matches power with teams that Rogue is a part of by himself, and Magneto takes this

Mh, I don’t know. Yeah, Magneto has held his own real well against teams that Rogue was on in the past, granted. But this particular strategy listed I’m not so sure would work, for a few reasons. One, depending on the extent Rogue has Wonder Man’s powers, her body could be composed and permeated with ionic energy instead of being flesh and blood.

He knows who she is and that she’s not to be underestimated, but that also goes the other way around too, given their close and almost romantic relationship. Between that knowledge and her speed and durability/endurance, I feel like she has a shot of lasting long enough to drain Magneto of enough power from a distance to weaken him and allow her to get through his defenses. 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, C.T. said:

Mh, I don’t know. Yeah, Magneto has held his own real well against teams that Rogue was on in the past, granted. But this particular strategy listed I’m not so sure would work, for a few reasons. One, depending on the extent Rogue has Wonder Man’s powers, her body could be composed and permeated with ionic energy instead of being flesh and blood.

He knows who she is and that she’s not to be underestimated, but that also goes the other way around too, given their close and almost romantic relationship. Between that knowledge and her speed and durability/endurance, I feel like she has a shot of lasting long enough to drain Magneto of enough power from a distance to weaken him and allow her to get through his defenses. 
 

 

The problem with the energy argument is that Magneto controls the electromagnetic spectrum, not just metal. Even if her body is energy, he could manipulate it just as easily as if she were flesh and blood. I also disagree that she has any speed advantage. As I've listed before, Magneto has light-speed reactions, and can deflect light-based laser attacks. That, and the fact that his shield is always up, will prevent her from getting anywhere near him, and he has far to many ways to put her down from afar for her to stand a chance here. It wouldn't be easy or a 10/10 stomp for Magnus, but he would definitely win a comfortable majority

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, UMPIRE said:

Match Final Results

Magneto: 5
Rogue: 6

Alright, this one makes me a bit mad. How on Earth did I lose this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Alright, this one makes me a bit mad. How on Earth did I lose this

Sorry sugah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...