Jump to content
By UMPIRE

Ash Crimson vs. Necalli

MATCH SCORE
Ash Crimson: 3
Necalli: 1

By UMPIRE

Black Widow vs. Cybermen (Mondasian)

MATCH SCORE
Black Widow: 5
Cybermen (Mondasian): 1

By UMPIRE

Tula (Pirates Of Dark Water) vs. Zarana

MATCH SCORE
Tula (Pirates Of Dark Water): 4
Zarana: 2

By UMPIRE

Donatello (Mirage) vs. Jubei Yagyu

MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 4
Jubei Yagyu: 3

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 18 Match 17279 Chloe Bourgeois vs. Baby Doll vs. Ladybug

MATCH SCORE
Chloe Bourgeois: 1
Baby Doll: 0
Ladybug: 2

By UMPIRE

Minute Men (Kaiserreich) vs. The French Foreign Legion

MATCH SCORE
Minute Men (Kaiserreich): 1
The French Foreign Legion: 2

By UMPIRE

G.I. Joe vs. Zombies vs. The Super Hero Taisen Army

MATCH SCORE
G.I. Joe: 2
Zombies (Return of the Living Dead): 1
The Super Hero Taisen Universe: 5

By UMPIRE

Doctor Strange vs. Fat Buu

MATCH SCORE
Doctor Strange: 6
Fat Buu: 1

By UMPIRE

Space Jockey Alien vs. Astro Megazord

MATCH SCORE
Space Jockey Alien: 2
Astro Megazord: 4

By UMPIRE

Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Galford D. Weller

MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 6
Galford D. Weller: 3

By UMPIRE

Cybermen (Mondasian) vs. Agent Bishop

MATCH SCORE
Cybermen (Mondasian): 5
Agent Bishop: 1

By UMPIRE

King Triton vs. The Leviathan (Atlantis)

MATCH SCORE
King Triton: 6
The Leviathan (Atlantis): 1

By UMPIRE

Daredevil vs. Michael Myers

MATCH SCORE
Daredevil: 8
Michael Myers: 2

By UMPIRE

Leonardo (Mirage) vs. Haohmaru

MATCH SCORE
Leonardo (Mirage): 6
Haohmaru : 4

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Julian Bashir vs. Hawkeye Pierce

MATCH SCORE
Julian Bashir: 2
Hawkeye Pierce: 7

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Master Shifu vs. Eric Taylor

MATCH SCORE
Master Shifu: 2
Eric Taylor: 4

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Ryu Hayabusa vs. Deathstroke

MATCH SCORE
Ryu Hayabusa: 3
Deathstroke: 4

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Arthur Morgan vs. Robin Hood

MATCH SCORE
Arthur Morgan: 1
Robin Hood: 5

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Kida vs. Princess Merida

MATCH SCORE
Kida: 3
Princess Merida: 6

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Puss in Boots (Shrek) vs. The Cube

MATCH SCORE
Puss in Boots (Shrek): 3
The Cube: 4

7:3 - Sam vs. Jack the Ripper


Recommended Posts

SEASON 7, ROUND 3

Sam

Slot: The Team's Dark Secret
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Sam at Wikipedia
Official Site: Legendary Pictures



Jack the Ripper

Slot: The Team's Dark Secret
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Jack the Ripper at Wikipedia
Official Site: 20th Century Fox Movies


Battle Terrain
Target: The Mummy Team

Link to comment
Share on other sites

While I believe Sam has extraordinary power, so did the Mummy which they were defeated in the end by the Mummy team after they made them mortal or whatever other means of defeat

Jack is not some supernatural force. There is a lot of mystery behind him and intellect that I don't think the Mummy team has necessarily faced. With that intellect and stealth, he sbould manage to defeat them one by one 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Boratz said:

While I believe Sam has extraordinary power, so did the Mummy which they were defeated in the end by the Mummy team after they made them mortal or whatever other means of defeat

Jack is not some supernatural force. There is a lot of mystery behind him and intellect that I don't think the Mummy team has necessarily faced. With that intellect and stealth, he sbould manage to defeat them one by one 

Jack isn't something they've dealt with before, however I don't believe that the Mummy cast will have as much trouble with him as they would Sam.

Outside of just the Mummy and the various supernatural beings that they've faced, Rick is a fairly competent fighter against human adversaries and could certainly hold his own against a serial killer if he had to.

Sam, on the other hand, would present an opponent that might seem familiar, but would also be quite different, as they would need to know how to counter his powers without prior knowledge of them or him, something that they could do, but would not be able to do for some time.

In short, Sam would be a problem they could face eventually, but would still present a far greater one than Jack for them to face.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Z451 said:

Jack isn't something they've dealt with before, however I don't believe that the Mummy cast will have as much trouble with him as they would Sam.

Outside of just the Mummy and the various supernatural beings that they've faced, Rick is a fairly competent fighter against human adversaries and could certainly hold his own against a serial killer if he had to.

Sam, on the other hand, would present an opponent that might seem familiar, but would also be quite different, as they would need to know how to counter his powers without prior knowledge of them or him, something that they could do, but would not be able to do for some time.

In short, Sam would be a problem they could face eventually, but would still present a far greater one than Jack for them to face.

While I think Sam would present a challenge, I believe it would be a change that the team could overcome. Jack is a serial killer with an intellect that they have never really encountered before and a certain element of surprise that would present a challenge that even Rick would not be prepared for. 

With intellect and surprise cunning, I do see Jack being able to defeat the team more than the embodiment of Halloween 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm not entirely sure either combatant can really beat them. As far as I can remember, that one old dude was giving Sam a really good fight until it ended with that dude surviving, and the Mummy team is far better equipped to defeat supernatural threats (and just physical threats in general) than that old guy in Trick 'R Treat. Jack on the other hand, I don't see faring very well here either. Rick is a smart, swashbuckling Indiana Jones-type dude who would wreck Jack if ever he made a move to kill him, and honestly, Jack's track record just isn't that impressive. He killed a few prostitutes and avoided capture, but he never faced anyone especially smart and definitely never faced anyone as good at fighting as Rick. I don't know that either would be able to beat the Mummy crew

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think you guys overstate Jack's intellect, most of why he was so successful is police work back then wasn't as refined as it is today. There were no forensics teams in the Victorian era. Many others didn't actually care about prostitutes being sliced up and probably didn't care to report anything. 

Sam is a trickster type I think he has an edge.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Mercenaryblade said:

I think you guys overstate Jack's intellect, most of why he was so successful is police work back then wasn't as refined as it is today. There were no forensics teams in the Victorian era. Many others didn't actually care about prostitutes being sliced up and probably didn't care to report anything. 

Sam is a trickster type I think he has an edge.

 

He's a trickster who barely does any damage though. He was being manhandled by an old guy and he's the size of a literal doll. There's no way these people fall to him, have you seen the 2008 Mummy movie where they face of against the Emperor? That guy was insanely powerful and he still fell down to them in the span of several days. At least Jack the Ripper could potentially stab one of them and then be beaten, Sam couldn't even give any of them a fight cause he'd get manhandled by any one of them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Macklemore said:

He's a trickster who barely does any damage though. He was being manhandled by an old guy and he's the size of a literal doll. There's no way these people fall to him, have you seen the 2008 Mummy movie where they face of against the Emperor? That guy was insanely powerful and he still fell down to them in the span of several days. At least Jack the Ripper could potentially stab one of them and then be beaten, Sam couldn't even give any of them a fight cause he'd get manhandled by any one of them.

And right after he got manhandled Sam left to have the zombie kids do his job for him, likely what he planned all along

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mercenaryblade said:

And right after he got manhandled Sam left to have the zombie kids do his job for him, likely what he planned all along

We don't have any evidence that that's what he planned all along, and in fact the movie suggests otherwise. Sam was only attacking him because he was being the Halloween equivalent of a Scrooge, but the kids killed him because he killed them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As has been mentioned, I don't think either of these stands much of a chance of getting rid of the Mummy team. However, Jack could only feasibly kill Jonathon, as Rick, Eevee and Ardeth could all wallop him. Since a winner has to be picked, Sam stands a slightly better chance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...