Jump to content

Ransik vs. Mirai Sentai Timeranger

MATCH SCORE
Ransik: 1
Mirai Sentai Timeranger: 2

Tournament - Steve Trevor vs. Peggy Carter

MATCH SCORE
Steve Trevor: 2
Peggy Carter: 4

Christie vs. Ivy

MATCH SCORE
Christie: 1
Ivy: 5

Cammy White vs. Leona Heidern

MATCH SCORE
Cammy White: 1
Leona Heidern: 2

Kula Diamond vs. Cassandra Alexander

MATCH SCORE
Kula Diamond: 2
Cassandra Alexander: 4

Tournament - Aloy (Horizon Zero Dawn) vs. Cerberus (Mass Effect)

MATCH SCORE
Aloy (Horizon Zero Dawn): 8
Cerberus (Mass Effect): 0

Blue Mary vs. Mila (DOA)

MATCH SCORE
Blue Mary: 3
Mila (DOA): 1

Tournament - Severus Snape vs. Wicked Witch of the West

MATCH SCORE
Severus Snape: 3
Wicked Witch of the West: 1

7:10 - Megamind vs. David Xanatos

MATCH SCORE
Megamind: 8
David Xanatos: 2

7:10 - Destoroyah vs. Megas XLR

MATCH SCORE
Destoroyah: 8
Megas XLR: 6

7:10 - Isis (Catwoman's Pet) vs. Zwei (RWBY)

MATCH SCORE
Isis (Catwoman's Pet): 10
Zwei (RWBY): 5

7:10 - Damian Wayne vs. Molly Hayes

MATCH SCORE
Damian Wayne: 7
Molly Hayes: 3

7:10 - Hex Girls vs. Laurel & Hardy

MATCH SCORE
Hex Girls: 7
Laurel & Hardy: 3

7:10 - Puffy AmiYumi (Animated) vs. Scott Pilgrim

MATCH SCORE
Puffy AmiYumi (Animated): 7
Scott Pilgrim: 4

7:10 - Mecha Streisand vs. Gipsy Danger

MATCH SCORE
Mecha Streisand: 2
Gipsy Danger: 7

7:10 - Biollante vs. Hedorah

MATCH SCORE
Biollante: 5
Hedorah: 6

7:10 - Unstoppable Wasp (Nadia Van Dyne) vs. Doctor Doom

MATCH SCORE
Unstoppable Wasp (Nadia Van Dyne): 7
Doctor Doom: 5

7:10 - Queen Barb vs. Pinkie Pie

MATCH SCORE
Queen Barb: 3
Pinkie Pie: 7

7:10 - The Invisible Woman vs. The Silver Surfer

MATCH SCORE
The Invisible Woman: 7
The Silver Surfer: 9

7:10 - Muttley vs. Storm (Aquaman's Seahorse)

MATCH SCORE
Muttley: 5
Storm (Aquaman's Seahorse): 6

7:10 - Jade (Jackie Chan Adventures) vs. Hermione Granger

MATCH SCORE
Jade (Jackie Chan Adventures): 3
Hermione Granger: 11

7:10 - Arcade vs. Mister Fantastic

MATCH SCORE
Arcade: 0
Mister Fantastic: 13

7:10 - Andrew Ender Wiggin vs. Arya Stark

MATCH SCORE
Andrew Ender Wiggin: 8
Arya Stark: 4

7:10 - Powerline vs. Penn and Teller

MATCH SCORE
Powerline: 5
Penn and Teller: 6

7:10 - Sam (Trick 'r Treat) vs. Santa Claus (Santa's Slay)

MATCH SCORE
Sam (Trick 'r Treat): 3
Santa Claus (Santa's Slay): 5

Sign in to follow this  
UMPIRE

7:2 - Pinhead vs. Dark Willow

Recommended Posts

SEASON 7, ROUND 2

Pinhead

Slot: The Team's Dark Secret
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Pinhead at Wikipedia
Official Site: Clive Barker (Hellraiser)



Dark Willow

Slot: The Team's Dark Secret
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Dark Willow at Wikipedia
Official Site: 20th Century Fox


Battle Terrain
Target: The Warrens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rewatching old Hellraiser movies, I've found one thing interesting about Pinhead is the fact that he can be reasoned with. Simply saying "Hey, I'm not the bad guy, he is," and pointing into a different direction will make Pinhead think "oh shit, this guy really is a bigger sinner than the guy I'm after. Maybe I should go after him."

Naturally, this is a gross over exaggeration, but you get the gist of what I'm trying to say. It's easy to capitalize on a slasher villain that sometimes decides to listen to the victim. Don't know anything about Willow, and I won't act like I will, Buffy simply wasn't for me. Judging solely from what I've read of her, however, I'd say she's very strong. She could definitely do it if she's persistent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a very interesting challenge and Pinhead’s a fun opponent to have but I feel Dark Willow with all the powers she’s got would do better here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If this was a straight up fight it would definitely be an interesting one, although I think based on books, comics and the movies - I'd give the edge to Pinhead. Most notable in this is that the last book of Pinhead (Scarlet Gospels) kicked off with him murdering most of the magic users on earth to fuel his power in hell.

He's old, crafty and evil beyond belief and is a tempter to the dark ways - I'd say Dark Willow is almost a perfect target for him corrupt further and then destroy or turn into a Cenobite.  

Given that this challenge focuses on the Warrens however, then I'd say its an easy win for Pinhead with a rather graphic chain death, some telekinetic death dealing, or perhaps a nice 2 for 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dunno, I mean Willow’s just as capable of dealing out death to them with her own telekinesis, or obliterating them with magical blasts, or draining their life directly, or just controlling their minds and making them kill themselves...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, C.T. said:

I dunno, I mean Willow’s just as capable of dealing out death to them with her own telekinesis, or obliterating them with magical blasts, or draining their life directly, or just controlling their minds and making them kill themselves...

True no doubting her ability (although still leaning towards Pinhead in terms of raw power and experience).

But in terms of who is most likely to deal out death, who has been doing it for longer, and who is more ruthless, then I'd definitely say Pinhead.

Put it this way, if I was the Warrens in this situation I know who I think I'd have the better chance of surviving against (or at least who'd I'd rather wasn't coming after me).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With the scenario, I could see Dark Willow taking this. I believe that Pinhead is definitely more powerful and even ruthless, but I don't see why he would be going after the Warren's. Dark Willow on the other hand, I could see her having a reason and wanting kill them 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Culwych1 said:

Put it this way, if I was the Warrens in this situation I know who I think I'd have the better chance of surviving against (or at least who'd I'd rather wasn't coming after me).

I would much rather be killed by Dark Willow in this match.  Willow is one and done.  But getting killed by Pinhead is the death that keeps on giving.

Anyways, I don't know who would win this.  I'd love to see the movie, for sure.  The Warren's have psychic abilities and they are in with the holy side.  They could outmaneuver Pinhead.  Less talented protagonists certainly have.  I could say the same for Dark Willow.

If Pinhead, Dark Willow and the Warrens occupy the same room, then Pinhead is going after Dark Willow - and I don't like Dark Willow's chances in that match-up.

Kind of a toss-up but I'm lean Pinhead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Boratz said:

With the scenario, I could see Dark Willow taking this. I believe that Pinhead is definitely more powerful and even ruthless, but I don't see why he would be going after the Warren's. Dark Willow on the other hand, I could see her having a reason and wanting kill them 

If I recall correctly dont the Warrens have a bunch of haunted stuff. I can easily see a scenario where they had the Lamentation Configuration which opens up the doorway for Pinhead to pop through and do his thing. 

2 minutes ago, Fox said:

I would much rather be killed by Dark Willow in this match.  Willow is one and done.  But getting killed by Pinhead is the death that keeps on giving.

Anyways, I don't know who would win this.  I'd love to see the movie, for sure.  The Warren's have psychic abilities and they are in with the holy side.  They could outmaneuver Pinhead.  Less talented protagonists certainly have.  I could say the same for Dark Willow.

If Pinhead, Dark Willow and the Warrens occupy the same room, then Pinhead is going after Dark Willow - and I don't like Dark Willow's chances in that match-up.

Kind of a toss-up but I'm lean Pinhead.

 Agreed, all three in the same room and it could well be chains for everyone. Dark Willow I definitely see as a candidate for transformation into one of Pinhead's horrific Cenobite's.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my memory, Dark Willow is very lethal, and very quick to kill. If memory serves, the death scenes in Hellraiser are long and drawn out. Just going by that, and the fact that both beings are kill-on-sight type monsters, Willow might have the edge, but I'm not so sure honestly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Mercenaryblade said:

Dark Willow flayed a man alive. I'll give it to her

Child's play compared to some of the stuff Pinhead has done to both humans and demons. 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Peypeypeypey said:

In my memory, Dark Willow is very lethal, and very quick to kill. If memory serves, the death scenes in Hellraiser are long and drawn out. Just going by that, and the fact that both beings are kill-on-sight type monsters, Willow might have the edge, but I'm not so sure honestly

Pinhead has been shown to do both; depends entirely on the context (i.e. whether he wants to corrupt, convert or kill). In this situation the scenario is kill so he could do that quickly with anything around him or his chains (as shown above) or, if using the strongest form which was unbound from hell, huge explosions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Match Final Results

Pinhead: 9
Dark Willow: 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, UMPIRE said:

Match Final Results

Pinhead: 9
Dark Willow: 11

Not what I was expecting on this one 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Boratz said:

Not what I was expecting on this one 

Definitely not. My other match was close, but this one in my opinion should have gone easily to the Cenobite. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Boratz said:

Not what I was expecting on this one 

It was an excellent match discussion.

While I did vote for Pinhead myself, there is no doubt that Dark Willow is a strong contender here and could also reasonably take the match. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fox said:

It was an excellent match discussion.

While I did vote for Pinhead myself, there is no doubt that Dark Willow is a strong contender here and could also reasonably take the match. 

My thoughts as well. Except for the voting bit, and I think any thought of it "easily" going to one or the other is a bit silly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, C.T. said:

My thoughts as well. Except for the voting bit, and I think any thought of it "easily" going to one or the other is a bit silly. 

Ok, maybe not easily (I'm allowed to be bitter 😆), but I'm definitely convinced that Pinhead should have taken this. In later comics and books he was a planetary level threat. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...