The Land Of Oz vs. Wonderland

MATCH SCORE
The Land of Oz: 3
Wonderland: 4

Joxer the Mighty vs. Xander Harris

MATCH SCORE
Joxer the Mighty: 3
Xander Harris: 1

Batman (Earth-31) vs. Batman (Thomas Wayne)

MATCH SCORE
Batman (Earth-31): 3
Batman (Thomas Wayne): 2

Klaus (BOOM!) vs. Santa Claus (Santa's Slay)

MATCH SCORE
Klaus (BOOM!): 4
Santa Claus (Santa's Slay): 0

Sign in to follow this  
SSJRuss

DATABASE SHOWDOWN! (Barbie vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. F.L.U.D.D.)

ENTER THE DATABASE SHOWDOWN!!!

WATCH AS CBUB'S LATEST DATABASE ENTRIES BATTLE IN A THREE WAY CONTEST TO SEE WHICH AMONG THEM STANDS SUPREME!

INSIDE THE GREAT KHAZAN BATTLE ARENA WE HAVE...

BARBIE (POP CULTURE) IN THE BLUE CORNER!

STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN (POP CULTURE) IN THE RED CORNER!

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST,

F.L.U.D.D. (GAMES) IN THE ORANGE CORNER!

WHO COMES OUT ON TOP? YOU DECIDE!!!!!

If F.L.U.D.D. could operate on its own, it could dominate this match-up with its various spraying abilities. Thing is, F.L.U.D.D. never really did anything without Mario wearing it, and it was always helpless while Shadow Mario snatched it away from Mario and stranded it somewhere.

With this in mind, I think this would go to whoever can nab F.LU.D.D. first between Barbie and Austin and use it.

6 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

If F.L.U.D.D. could operate on its own, it could dominate this match-up with its various spraying abilities. Thing is, F.L.U.D.D. never really did anything without Mario wearing it, and it was always helpless while Shadow Mario snatched it away from Mario and stranded it somewhere.

With this in mind, I think this would go to whoever can nab F.LU.D.D. first between Barbie and Austin and use it.

Yeah that seems like the likely outcome. Barbie would probably nab F.L.U.D.D. first and use it against Stone Cold. He might have a hard time getting a hold of her.

Too bad F.L.U.D.D. can't use beer as fuel lol

2 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

Yeah that seems like the likely outcome. Barbie would probably nab F.L.U.D.D. first and use it against Stone Cold. He might have a hard time getting a hold of her.

Too bad F.L.U.D.D. can't use beer as fuel lol

We don't know that F.L.U.D.D. can't use beer as fuel. 

Unfortunately for the bionic redneck, his greatest weapon, the Stone Cold Stunner, is completely useless in this battle. Barbie is too small and F.L.U.D.D. has no chin. I like Barbie using her array of accessories for the upset.

• Haha 1

Alright, this is nonsense. If Barbie is the size of a Barbie, then Stone Cold just snaps her. If she's the character "Barbie," she has no feats that put her anywhere near the level of Austin. I don't understand how there can be any other argument

• Haha 1

You're probably right I just like the visual of Barbie trying to blind Stone Cold with her variety of outfits then tripping him up with her convertible. Although even that would probably still wind up with her being broken by him.

I didn't imagine Barbie as toy size when she was put into the match. It is hilarious to think that though.

I'm not surprised Austin won, but it would be hard to stunner either of his opponents. He can't grab F.L.U.D.D. and he would hesitate to do that to Barbie. She had the win in my book. So versatile.