Jump to content
By UMPIRE

11:8 - Master Shifu vs. Zordon of Eltar

MATCH SCORE
Master Shifu: 5
Zordon of Eltar: 2

By UMPIRE

11:8 - Black Jack vs. Leslie Thompkins

MATCH SCORE
Black Jack: 1
Leslie Thompkins: 5

By UMPIRE

11:8 - Johnny Lawrence vs. Rocky Balboa

MATCH SCORE
Johnny Lawrence: 3
Rocky Balboa: 5

By UMPIRE

11:8 - Amanda vs. The Saint

MATCH SCORE
Amanda: 4
The Saint: 3

By UMPIRE

11:8 - The Holographic Doctor vs. Beverly Crusher

MATCH SCORE
The Holographic Doctor: 2
Beverly Crusher: 6

By UMPIRE

11:8 - Coach Jon McGurk vs. Wildcat

MATCH SCORE
Coach Jon McGurk: 0
Wildcat: 7

By UMPIRE

11:8 - Muttley vs. The Town of Silent Hill

MATCH SCORE
Muttley: 1
The Town of Silent Hill: 5

By UMPIRE

11:8 - Garrett (Thief) vs. Carmen Sandiego

MATCH SCORE
Garrett (Thief): 1
Carmen Sandiego: 8

By UMPIRE

11:8 - Genji vs. Psylocke

MATCH SCORE
Genji: 3
Psylocke: 6

By UMPIRE

11:8 - Genie (Disney) vs. Remnant

MATCH SCORE
Genie (Disney): 3
Remnant: 4

By UMPIRE

11:8 - Daredevil vs. Deathstroke

MATCH SCORE
Daredevil: 9
Deathstroke: 1

By UMPIRE

11:8 - Sgt. Slaughter vs. Phil (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
Sgt. Slaughter: 6
Phil (Disney): 2

By UMPIRE

11:8 - Shinobi (Joe Musashi) vs. Lady Shiva

MATCH SCORE
Shinobi (Joe Musashi): 5
Lady Shiva: 2

By UMPIRE

11:8 - Autolycus vs. Isabela

MATCH SCORE
Autolycus: 5
Isabela: 1

By UMPIRE

11:8 - Jinx vs. Mileena

MATCH SCORE
Jinx: 6
Mileena: 2

By UMPIRE

11:8 - Shego vs. Savage Land

MATCH SCORE
Shego: 5
Savage Land: 4

By UMPIRE

11:8 - Mordin Solus vs. Dr. Herbert West

MATCH SCORE
Mordin Solus: 2
Dr. Herbert West: 4

By UMPIRE

11:8 - Elsa Of Arendelle vs. Princess Jasmine

MATCH SCORE
Elsa Of Arendelle: 2
Princess Jasmine: 8

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 9 Match 17107 Chloe Bourgeois vs. Roxy Rocket vs. Red Claw

MATCH SCORE
Chloe Bourgeois: 3
Roxy Rocket: 2
Red Claw: 1

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Master Shifu vs. Ted Lasso

MATCH SCORE
Master Shifu: 6
Ted Lasso: 4

6:1 - Chloe Bourgeois vs. Moon Girl


UMPIRE
 Share

Recommended Posts

SEASON 6, ROUND 1

Chloe Bourgeois

Slot: The Team's Precocious Child
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Chloe Bourgeois at Wikipedia
Official Site: Zagtoon



Moon Girl

Slot: The Team's Precocious Child
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Moon Girl at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel


Battle Terrain
Precocious Kids: Who makes the best snowman

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Even without considering Moon Girl has taken on girls exactly like Chloe (whether it'd be one of her classmates or the one time she met the adopted daughter of Wilson Fisk), building a snowman should be easy since she can do it by hand or has just the invention for it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Would Chloe be allowed to pay someone else to build her a snowman?

Plus Chloe could always cheat by sabotaging Moon Girl’s snowman (or sabotage the invention Moon Girl would use to make a snowman).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Venom 2009 said:

Would Chloe be allowed to pay someone else to build her a snowman?

Plus Chloe could always cheat by sabotaging Moon Girl’s snowman (or sabotage the invention Moon Girl would use to make a snowman).

Two things about that last part though and I did think about that part. 

One, most her attempts to cheat tend to blow up in her face anyway given that's how these things go in kids cartoon. 

But here's the big one, Devil Dinosaur. He's gonna see her cheat and very likely scare the crap out of her. Just saying, dinosaurs always gives you an advantage. XD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Movie-Brat said:

Two things about that last part though and I did think about that part. 

One, most her attempts to cheat tend to blow up in her face anyway given that's how these things go in kids cartoon. 

But here's the big one, Devil Dinosaur. He's gonna see her cheat and very likely scare the crap out of her. Just saying, dinosaurs always gives you an advantage. XD

I think Chloe will have her Dad to have someone to lockup Devil Dinosaur.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Movie-Brat said:

Maybe but even Moon Girl has connections of her own. Plus, knowing Chloe's luck, this could also backfire on her.  

Well if anything else, Chloe will get so mad that it will draw Hawk Moth’s attention.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Huh, there's a kid in the Marvel Universe with a higher IQ than Reed Richards now, and to help hype her up, the writers have apparently made Reed uncharacteristically bitter about it

In other words, new character shilling is still status quo in comics. :D 

But yeah, this Chloe chick doesn't stand a chance against this Moon Girl. Not only could Lunella probably make a very lifelike snowman, she could probably also build a complex snow mansion around it, or something.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DSkillz said:

Huh, there's a kid in the Marvel Universe with a higher IQ than Reed Richards now, and to help hype her up, the writers have apparently made Reed uncharacteristically bitter about it

In other words, new character shilling is still status quo in comics. :D 

But yeah, this Chloe chick doesn't stand a chance against this Moon Girl. Not only could Lunella probably make a very lifelike snowman, she could probably also build a complex snow mansion around it, or something.

Reed Richards tends to be arrogant anyway. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Movie-Brat said:

Reed Richards tends to be arrogant anyway. 

Yeah, but he tends to acknowledge with something is apparently fact without making a fuss over it. At least until recently, apparently.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, UMPIRE said:

Match Final Results

Chloe Bourgeois: 4
Moon Girl: 12

 

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...