Jump to content
By UMPIRE

Beast (Disney) vs. Mankind

MATCH SCORE
Beast (Disney): 4
Mankind: 0

By UMPIRE

The Daleks vs. Cobra Organization

MATCH SCORE
The Daleks: 8
Cobra Organization: 0

By UMPIRE

9:3 - Dr. Evil vs. Lt. Columbo

MATCH SCORE
Dr. Evil: 2
Lt. Columbo: 7

By UMPIRE

9:3 - Sailor Galaxia vs. Raven (DC Comics)

MATCH SCORE
Sailor Galaxia: 9
Raven (DC Comics): 2

By UMPIRE

9:3 - Earthworm Jim vs. Gex

MATCH SCORE
Earthworm Jim: 2
Gex: 9

By UMPIRE

9:3 - Carol Danvers vs. Wonder Woman

MATCH SCORE
Carol Danvers: 2
Wonder Woman: 12

By UMPIRE

9:3 - Beerus vs. Doctor Strange

MATCH SCORE
Beerus: 4
Doctor Strange: 8

By UMPIRE

9:3 - Metaluna Mutant (s) vs. Battle Droids

MATCH SCORE
Metaluna Mutant (s): 2
Battle Droids: 7

By UMPIRE

9:3 - Artemis Fowl II vs. Sherlock Holmes

MATCH SCORE
Artemis Fowl II: 6
Sherlock Holmes: 4

By UMPIRE

9:3 - Tommy Vercetti vs. L (Death Note)

MATCH SCORE
Tommy Vercetti: 1
L (Death Note): 12

By UMPIRE

9:3 - Lisbeth Salander vs. Kingpin

MATCH SCORE
Lisbeth Salander: 7
Kingpin: 4

By UMPIRE

9:3 - Knull vs. Darkseid

MATCH SCORE
Knull: 5
Darkseid: 9

By UMPIRE

9:3 - Mogo vs. Vegeta

MATCH SCORE
Mogo: 1
Vegeta: 10

By UMPIRE

9:3 - Deathstroke vs. Robin (Tim Drake)

MATCH SCORE
Deathstroke: 2
Robin (Tim Drake): 10

By UMPIRE

9:3 - Galactus vs. Larfleeze

MATCH SCORE
Galactus: 9
Larfleeze: 2

By UMPIRE

9:3 - Wario vs. Crash Bandicoot

MATCH SCORE
Wario: 4
Crash Bandicoot: 8

By UMPIRE

9:3 - Omega Shenron vs. Captain Marvel (Shazam)

MATCH SCORE
Omega Shenron: 1
Captain Marvel (Shazam): 9

By UMPIRE

9:3 - The Crazy 88 vs. The Minions

MATCH SCORE
The Crazy 88: 6
The Minions: 4

By UMPIRE

9:3 - Hellboy vs. Ozymandias (Watchmen)

MATCH SCORE
Hellboy: 2
Ozymandias (Watchmen): 7

By UMPIRE

9:3 - Superman (Injustice) vs. Ryoko Habuki

MATCH SCORE
Superman (Injustice): 3
Ryoko Habuki: 7

5:8 - Calamity Jane (The Legend Of Calamity Jane) vs. John Marston


Recommended Posts

SEASON 5, ROUND 8

Calamity Jane (The Legend Of Calamity Jane)

Slot: The Team's Wild West Component
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 2
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Calamity Jane (The Legend Of Calamity Jane) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Canal+



John Marston

Slot: The Team's Wild West Component
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 2
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about John Marston at Wikipedia
Official Site: Rockstar Games


Battle Terrain
The Wild West: Train Robbing

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bergy_Berg said:

Marston's been involved in his fair share of robberies, including the train heist from RDR2. He has experience in his favor.

His record with train robberies in RDR 2 is actually not that great. If memory serves, he fell off the first train, and got shot off the last one

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

His record with train robberies in RDR 2 is actually not that great. If memory serves, he fell off the first train, and got shot off the last one

In the first train heist I believe everything went fine for him.

He got unlucky in the 2nd, but I believe that was because of Micah's betrayal, not anything against John's skills. And the tough bastard then shows up at camp ready to fight. He's more than capable of pulling off a heist.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Bergy_Berg said:

In the first train heist I believe everything went fine for him.

He got unlucky in the 2nd, but I believe that was because of Micah's betrayal, not anything against John's skills. And the tough bastard then shows up at camp ready to fight. He's more than capable of pulling off a heist.

I had actually misremembered. He wasn't involved with the opening train heist because he was injured. He does fine on the next one. I disagree about the last one though. John just gets sloppy and lets his guard down, and gets shot for it

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I had actually misremembered. He wasn't involved with the opening train heist because he was injured. He does fine on the next one. I disagree about the last one though. John just gets sloppy and lets his guard down, and gets shot for it

Anyone could have been shot there. Everyone is standing out in the open, and John is giving instructions and acting like a leader when he gets hit.

This video at 2:18:40.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bergy_Berg said:

Anyone could have been shot there. Everyone is standing out in the open, and John is giving instructions and acting like a leader when he gets hit.

This video at 2:18:40.

Fair enough. I think John would do reasonably well, but it's just worth noting that his experience is somewhat muddled, and he's not really a planner, nor is he especially smart. If the assumption is that they have to plan a train heist, it's gonna be harder for him

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Fair enough. I think John would do reasonably well, but it's just worth noting that his experience is somewhat muddled

Calamity Jane has her own historical problems with trains. Here's her jumping her horse onto a train, then promptly getting her ass kicked and thrown off.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...