Jump to content
By UMPIRE

Black Widow vs. Cybermen (Mondasian)

MATCH SCORE
Black Widow: 5
Cybermen (Mondasian): 1

By UMPIRE

Tula (Pirates Of Dark Water) vs. Zarana

MATCH SCORE
Tula (Pirates Of Dark Water): 4
Zarana: 2

By UMPIRE

Donatello (Mirage) vs. Jubei Yagyu

MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 4
Jubei Yagyu: 3

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 18 Match 17279 Chloe Bourgeois vs. Baby Doll vs. Ladybug

MATCH SCORE
Chloe Bourgeois: 1
Baby Doll: 0
Ladybug: 2

By UMPIRE

Minute Men (Kaiserreich) vs. The French Foreign Legion

MATCH SCORE
Minute Men (Kaiserreich): 1
The French Foreign Legion: 2

By UMPIRE

G.I. Joe vs. Zombies vs. The Super Hero Taisen Army

MATCH SCORE
G.I. Joe: 2
Zombies (Return of the Living Dead): 1
The Super Hero Taisen Universe: 5

By UMPIRE

Doctor Strange vs. Fat Buu

MATCH SCORE
Doctor Strange: 6
Fat Buu: 1

By UMPIRE

Space Jockey Alien vs. Astro Megazord

MATCH SCORE
Space Jockey Alien: 2
Astro Megazord: 4

By UMPIRE

Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Galford D. Weller

MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 6
Galford D. Weller: 3

By UMPIRE

Cybermen (Mondasian) vs. Agent Bishop

MATCH SCORE
Cybermen (Mondasian): 5
Agent Bishop: 1

By UMPIRE

King Triton vs. The Leviathan (Atlantis)

MATCH SCORE
King Triton: 6
The Leviathan (Atlantis): 1

By UMPIRE

Daredevil vs. Michael Myers

MATCH SCORE
Daredevil: 8
Michael Myers: 2

By UMPIRE

Leonardo (Mirage) vs. Haohmaru

MATCH SCORE
Leonardo (Mirage): 6
Haohmaru : 4

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Julian Bashir vs. Hawkeye Pierce

MATCH SCORE
Julian Bashir: 2
Hawkeye Pierce: 7

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Master Shifu vs. Eric Taylor

MATCH SCORE
Master Shifu: 2
Eric Taylor: 4

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Ryu Hayabusa vs. Deathstroke

MATCH SCORE
Ryu Hayabusa: 3
Deathstroke: 4

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Arthur Morgan vs. Robin Hood

MATCH SCORE
Arthur Morgan: 1
Robin Hood: 5

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Kida vs. Princess Merida

MATCH SCORE
Kida: 3
Princess Merida: 6

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Puss in Boots (Shrek) vs. The Cube

MATCH SCORE
Puss in Boots (Shrek): 3
The Cube: 4

By UMPIRE

11:10 - Dr. Herbert West vs. Julian Bashir

MATCH SCORE
Dr. Herbert West: 7
Julian Bashir: 2

5:1 - Batman Beyond vs. X-23


UMPIRE
 Share

Recommended Posts

SEASON 5, ROUND 1

Batman Beyond

Slot: The Team's Mid-Level Superhero
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Batman Beyond at Wikipedia
Official Site: Warner Brothers



X-23

Slot: The Team's Mid-Level Superhero
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about X-23 at Wikipedia
Official Site: marvel


Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: New York City

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I haven’t watched the series in a long time but I don’t believe there is anything Terry has that could keep Laura down for the count? Correct me if I’m wrong on that. He could try to play keep away I suppose but she’d always be able to track him down with her enhanced sense of smell and I feel he’d only be able to delay the inevitable here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pretty much what C.T. said, her healing factor is the deciding part of this fight. Doesn't help the fact that they're fighting in the entirety of New York where Batman Beyond can't use the skills that Batman stealth that the Batman family is renowned for. As it stands, the supernatural senses of Laura help her out a lot more here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would think this being a battle that takes place in a big city would help Batman Beyond here. He's used to fighting in big cities after all.

If this was a closed environment X-23 would have an advantage. But being in a city gives BB the mobility advantage.

Keeping X-23 down also sounds totally doable for Batman Beyond. Use sleeping gas to slow her down, and the suit's arsenal to knock her out long enough to hogtie. She doesn't have the full adamentium skeleton Wolverine has either, so removing those clawed hands is an option. Though maybe not an option that Batman goes for...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Bergy_Berg said:

I would think this being a battle that takes place in a big city would help Batman Beyond here. He's used to fighting in big cities after all.

If this was a closed environment X-23 would have an advantage. But being in a city gives BB the mobility advantage.

Keeping X-23 down also sounds totally doable for Batman Beyond. Use sleeping gas to slow her down, and the suit's arsenal to knock her out long enough to hogtie. She doesn't have the full adamentium skeleton Wolverine has either, so removing those clawed hands is an option. Though maybe not an option that Batman goes for...

Sleeping gas would be ineffective in even slowing her down. Similar effects have been completely ignored by Wolverine: 

ncuEepj_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

And she has the same capabilities as far as powers go. To a somewhat greater degree even, with her healing factor being superior to Logan’s since hers doesn’t have to ward off adamantium poisoning to the same degree as Logan’s does. That does cost her durability though, yeah. Doubt Terry has anything strong enough to tie her up with and prevent her from escaping via her claws.

Not exactly sure all he’s packing arsenal wise but it would take a lot to put her out that way as well. Lethal force I reckon, and yeah I don’t think he’d go for that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, C.T. said:

Not exactly sure all he’s packing arsenal wise but it would take a lot to put her out that way as well. Lethal force I reckon, and yeah I don’t think he’d go for that.

Depends on what Bruce is saying in his ear. He's got the OG Bats giving him battle tips. If Bruce figures out/knows X-23 has the healing factor then Terry can go all out. He has access to explosive batarangs, so he could blow her arms off.

 

7 hours ago, C.T. said:

I haven’t watched the series in a long time but I don’t believe there is anything Terry has that could keep Laura down for the count?

There's also a good bit of comic material, which shows things like the batsuit being able to cut through swords and emit both electrical and sonic attacks. Batman Beyond has a variety of ways to hurt X-23, and the landscape will give him the chance to engage, plan, then re-engage and win.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Bergy_Berg said:

Depends on what Bruce is saying in his ear. He's got the OG Bats giving him battle tips. If Bruce figures out/knows X-23 has the healing factor then Terry can go all out. He has access to explosive batarangs, so he could blow her arms off.

 

There's also a good bit of comic material, which shows things like the batsuit being able to cut through swords and emit both electrical and sonic attacks. Batman Beyond has a variety of ways to hurt X-23, and the landscape will give him the chance to engage, plan, then re-engage and win.

Don’t forget that she’s a master assassin and tactician herself. It’s been so ingrained that when she enters a room her brain immediately calculates a multitude a ways to kill everybody inside. Not that she usually acts on it. As for the explosive batarangs, that presumes she doesn’t manage to dodge them with her impressive agility and skill. But even if it does hit, I don’t think that’s any guarantee they will blow off her arms.

 

5885928-1982399667-58859.jpg

5885929-0807788794-58859.jpg

5885930-2184438080-58859.jpg

5885932-6223549886-58859.jpg

5885933-1082334727-58859.jpg

That explosive leveled a building and seared her skin away but didn’t blast an arm off. Also there’s this too: 

https://m.imgur.com/a/MTUQP1R

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The setting helps Batman Beyond in my opinion. He can tussle with X-23 a few times and figure out what works and what doesn't. He has the means to knock her out with sonic weapons or explosives. He might not be able to kill her but that's not necessary to win.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I seem to remember Beyond having sonic weapons. Those might work, right? I think Wolverine is somewhat vulnerable to sonic weapons because of his enhanced hearing, so that might be a weakness they share? I might be misremembering that though

Somewhat yes, but with their healing factors and high as hell pain tolerance, it's not crippling. 

13 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

The setting helps Batman Beyond in my opinion. He can tussle with X-23 a few times and figure out what works and what doesn't. He has the means to knock her out with sonic weapons or explosives. He might not be able to kill her but that's not necessary to win.

I disagree but that's probably obvious. She's not just going to let him have repeated opportunities if she can help it. She's not just going to let him come and go. And I doubt the ability of either of those to be able to knock her out even. Even being stuck in the vacuum of space only kept her down for seconds(and she resisted it at first for a decent time all things considered): https://imgur.com/a/yxRMH

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Something that I haven't seen brought up is that Beyond is definitely stronger than her. His suit enhances his strength a lot. This feat alone honestly should have disqualified him. That's at least dozens of tons of stuff on top of him that he just pushed through. By the logic of "Wolverine can be defeated via concussion," him battering her around would likely do the trick

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Something that I haven't seen brought up is that Beyond is definitely stronger than her. His suit enhances his strength a lot. This feat alone honestly should have disqualified him. That's at least dozens of tons of stuff on top of him that he just pushed through. By the logic of "Wolverine can be defeated via concussion," him battering her around would likely do the trick

He doesn't really "lift" that stuff though. More like crawled and pushed through, then lifted one beam.

Though that is a ton of durability there

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Something that I haven't seen brought up is that Beyond is definitely stronger than her. His suit enhances his strength a lot. This feat alone honestly should have disqualified him. That's at least dozens of tons of stuff on top of him that he just pushed through. By the logic of "Wolverine can be defeated via concussion," him battering her around would likely do the trick

Stronger, yeah for sure. If he lands the hits it would be real painful. Definitely break bones and such, but she could be conscious and still get up nevertheless like here when she fell out of a plane fighting Sabretooth: https://imgur.com/a/pTtfLW4

And anyways, however it would play out in a comic or animated like DB or anything, it would be a cool fight lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Bergy_Berg said:

...yes. Come on man, he's definitely within the limits of the category

Here he is lifting a boulder that weighs dozens of tons, even factoring in buoyancy. Death Battle calculated this feat to put Terry in the 100-200 ton range in strength, this guy calculates in to be more in the 70 ton strength range. Whichever calculation you want to use, it puts him dozens of times over the strength limit for this category. And it's not just a one-off feat either. His batsuit was able to catch up to an ICBM going at Mach 19, and while there is no specific speed limiter in this category, I don't think anyone can reasonably say someone who can travel at Mach 19 is "street tier." He's able to send a giant (8-10 ft) monster made a pure stone flying several feet into the air with a kick. He lifts this giant piece of rubble off of himself, which is surely at least several tons. He doesn't deadlift it admittedly, but he does completely move it off of himself. He's able to stand up with this giant metal tower on his back. This one is especially crazy because he doesn't even seem to use his arms for it. After getting smashed through a roof by this machine, he's able to relatively effortlessly move it off of himself. While it's tough to say exactly how heavy this thing was, he moves it very casually. He's able to catch and resist a punch from this guy who could punch speeding cars away, literally a physical demonstration of him overcoming the limits for this category. Just the suit is able to annihilate an entire wall with one punch. He can casually throw a gorilla at least a dozen feet into the air. And the aforementioned feat where he gets crushed by all those steel beams and the cement mixer, even if we're incredibly generous with how we interpret it, I see no way that it can be interpreted as anything but a multi-ton strength feat. 

There is no way you can look at all of these feats and claim he fits this category. The first one alone is completely disqualifying 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, C.T. said:

Not to detract from Spidey laying out Wolverine like that(which is hella badass) but does that foot of his look weird to anyone else or is it just me?

Why did you have to point out his gross Goblin feet. Now that's all I'll be able to see in that picture

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

There is no way you can look at all of these feats and claim he fits this category. The first one alone is completely disqualifying 

Every character has some b.s. going on. But generally, I would say Batman Beyond fits this category. The Batsuit is only supposed to give him like 10X normal strength, which should put him around a ton for lifting ability.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Here he is lifting a boulder that weighs dozens of tons, even factoring in buoyancy. Death Battle calculated this feat to put Terry in the 100-200 ton range in strength, this guy calculates in to be more in the 70 ton strength range. Whichever calculation you want to use, it puts him dozens of times over the strength limit for this category. And it's not just a one-off feat either. His batsuit was able to catch up to an ICBM going at Mach 19, and while there is no specific speed limiter in this category, I don't think anyone can reasonably say someone who can travel at Mach 19 is "street tier." He's able to send a giant (8-10 ft) monster made a pure stone flying several feet into the air with a kick. He lifts this giant piece of rubble off of himself, which is surely at least several tons. He doesn't deadlift it admittedly, but he does completely move it off of himself. He's able to stand up with this giant metal tower on his back. This one is especially crazy because he doesn't even seem to use his arms for it. After getting smashed through a roof by this machine, he's able to relatively effortlessly move it off of himself. While it's tough to say exactly how heavy this thing was, he moves it very casually. He's able to catch and resist a punch from this guy who could punch speeding cars away, literally a physical demonstration of him overcoming the limits for this category. Just the suit is able to annihilate an entire wall with one punch. He can casually throw a gorilla at least a dozen feet into the air. And the aforementioned feat where he gets crushed by all those steel beams and the cement mixer, even if we're incredibly generous with how we interpret it, I see no way that it can be interpreted as anything but a multi-ton strength feat. 

There is no way you can look at all of these feats and claim he fits this category. The first one alone is completely disqualifying 

Whoa, Terry's suit has either definitely gotten a lot more powerful since the cartoon, or the comic writers forgot his Batsuit was only meant to give him enhanced stats.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Bergy_Berg said:

Obviously Batman Beyond isn't as strong as spiderman, but

Who would win in a fight between Wolverine and Spider-Man? - Quora

that was a fluke  wolverine was holding  and he was slammed from the roof of a building and it only worked for a few seconds  then he got up  and got octavis in a  choke hold  he couldn't break out of  that being said  she isn't logan and terry doesn't quite  have peter's strength but he does have flight  and a million different oppitions  of attacks  it would be hard to put her down but he definately has the means too  this is a really good fight 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DSkillz said:

Whoa, Terry's suit has either definitely gotten a lot more powerful since the cartoon, or the comic writers forgot his Batsuit was only meant to give him enhanced stats.

Every single one of those feats was from the cartoon other than the Mach 19 feat.

2 minutes ago, Bergy_Berg said:

Every character has some b.s. going on. But generally, I would say Batman Beyond fits this category. The Batsuit is only supposed to give him like 10X normal strength, which should put him around a ton for lifting ability.

This isn't just "some b.s. going on." This is a consistent demonstration of dozens of tons of lifting and striking strength

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...