Darth Vader: 3

Nick Fury vs. Lt. Aldo "The Apache" Raine

MATCH SCORE
Nick Fury: 5
Lt. Aldo "The Apache" Raine: 2

Sign in to follow this  
Movie-Brat

Match 15128 Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) and Thirteenth Doctor vs. Freddy Krueger

She woke up gasping. As if she had been losing air but regained it back. 

A brown haired and skinned teenage girl looked around her surroundings. Very hot, very humid even. Surrounded by working boilers. 

She then found herself in her superhero clothes. A simple blue domino mask with a burkini that had a lightning bolt on it. Along with a red suit underneath and blue boots. 

She did not remember sleeping with these on. Last thing she remembered was just simply going to sleep after a 5 hour campaign on World of Warcraft.

'Come on, Kamala!' She thought to herself bravely. 'You've been in a lot scarier than this... just not this intense...'

She felt uneasy. Something about this place seemed not just wrong, but downright evil. As if she entered hell itself. 

She then heard a noise. Kamala turned around in an instant. Of course, she remembers what not to do in Horror movies; ask who's there. 

She stepped back until she bumped into someone. Kamala screamed as did the other one. 

Kamala turned to see an older woman; short blonde hair, a gray jacket, a blue shirt with rainbow suspenders and brown shoes. 

"Whoa, I'm so sorry!" She apologized, speaking with a British accent, on the North side. 

"Wait, aren't you the Doctor?" Kamala asked out of meat excitement. 

"How do you know?" The Doctor asked suspiciously. 

"OMG!" She cried in excitement. "I follow the Where Is The Doctor forums a lot! I called you were going to be a woman next! Amazing!"

The Doctor was confused but was flattered to meet a fab unlike her fifth incarnation. She indulged in the teen girl's excitement. 

"I rarely meet fans!" The Doctor smiled. "Nice to meet one face to face."

"What's your name by the way?" She then asked. 

"I'm the magnificent Ms Marvel!" Kamala said, striking a superhero posture. 

"Oh brilliant, a superhero!" The Doctor was very excited. 

The excitement meet and greet was cut short however. The two heard a huge scratching sound.

"So... do you remember sleeping?" Ms Marvel asked. 

"No, found myself waking up here." The Doctor answered. "I was trying to figure out how and why."

"Hey Doc, do you think..." Ms Marvel turned to the Doctor to see she wasn't there now. Nor in the same boiler room. 

Without even realizing, she found herself transported into another location; her school. 

Except, damaged, old, decrepit. Dripping puddles everywhere with bent, out of shape lockers. 

Ms Marvel then heard a sinister laugh. Faint but audible. She looked straight ahead, waiting. 

After a moment of intense silence, he showed himself. He stepped into the hallway. 

He wore a red and green striped sweater, dark brown pants, dirty brown shoes, a fedora hat and most of all, a razor glove on his right hand. But even more noticeable was his burned skin followed by a sickly sadistic smile. 

Even with her powers, she was intimidated. Kamala did not have to be even remotely religious or a telepath to see he radiated a lot of evil. 

"Who are you?" She asked.

"Your worst nightmare." He answered with a smile as he raised his razor gloved hand. 

The Doctor found herself in an odd place. Strapped to a table with sharp instruments surrounding her. Things went from curious to intense fast. 

"Come now, dear!" The Doctor turned to see an old woman in gray clothes.

She recognized the woman from the matrix The Master had shown her about the Timeless Child. 

The Doctor realized she was being forced to relive an unhappy childhood memory. She tried to escape fast but to no avail. 

"Stop fussing, bitch." The woman growled. "It'll be over soon."

"Who are you, really?" The Doctor demanded. 

The old woman grinned, raising her razor gloved hand and slice across her face. 

She then pulled it off to reveal a burned face man. The clothes dropped down to reveal a red and green striped sweater. 

"Well it ain't Dr. Phil!" He laughed as he placed the fedora hat on his hand. 

The Doctor stared at him in fear. 

"Get ready for your appointment, Doc!" He said as he grabbed a sharp drill. "This is going to hurt!"

He cackled as he leaned in menacingly toward the Doctor. 

---------
Decided to do a match up of three characters I love. So I picked these three. 

The goal is, can these two survive Freddy Krueger separate and together provided they escape their current predicaments.

Freddy is at full power as is everyone else. 

Learn More About
Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Read more about Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Links: Wikipedia

Thirteenth Doctor
Read more about Thirteenth Doctor at Wikipedia
Official Site: BBC Links: Wikipedia

Freddy Krueger
Read more about Freddy Krueger at Wikipedia
Official Site: New Line Cinema Links: Wikipedia House of Horrors Spiffy Entertainment

20 minutes ago, Movie-Brat said:

Thoughts on the set up? Really proud how it turned out.

You made want to edit, because it looks like you added the set-up two times.

22 minutes ago, Venom 2009 said:

You made want to edit, because it looks like you added the set-up two times.

Sorry. Had trouble with the format of the edit. It gave me a hard time. But now it just means people hate the set up and I worked hard on this! :(

On 10/28/2020 at 2:37 AM, Movie-Brat said:

Sorry. Had trouble with the format of the edit. It gave me a hard time. But now it just means people hate the set up and I worked hard on this! :(

Nah, I wouldn't worry about all that. Things seem to be a good deal more relaxed on EF these days, and none of the so-called "Hate Bad" users have tried to make their mark so far. 

So far, I'm only really familiar with Kamala Khan from what I've read on wikis and whatnot about her over the past few years, but she reminds me of a P.T. that just started doing sessions with my mom. She's also Islam and even though she's over twice Kamala's age, she strangely has about the same amount of youthful enthusiasm. 

But I digress. If Kamala retains her powers here, she probably has a good chance against Kruger. Given that Freddy can often hinder his victims' abilities and enhance his own in both the real world and in dreams, though, things might get tough for her. I'm also not sure how helpful the Doctor's going to be since she's literally tied up at the moment. 

Anyways, good set-up. :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Movie-Brat said:

It’s no big deal. There’s nothing to be sorry about. I was just letting you know in case you wanted to fix it.

Also, welcome back.

• Like 1

Excellent set up you got the characterization down to a T and introduced the stakes well. Fantastic setup!

Three characters you love huh? Well you have excellent taste. 

I'm pretty confident Ms Marvel and The Doctor can beat Freddy, they've got more of an edge than the usual victims he targets

• Like 1

I just wanted to say that i love seeing more matches being thrown up on the CBUB. Of the three, I really only know Freddy Kruger but I was entertained all the same. A cool mix of Sci Fi, Comics, and Horror.  Since normal teenagers can eventually take down Freddy I'm assuming a superhero and Dr. Who should be up to the challenge.

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2020 at 2:21 AM, JohnnyChany said:

I just wanted to say that i love seeing more matches being thrown up on the CBUB. Of the three, I really only know Freddy Kruger but I was entertained all the same. A cool mix of Sci Fi, Comics, and Horror.  Since normal teenagers can eventually take down Freddy I'm assuming a superhero and Dr. Who should be up to the challenge.

Yeah, we have a lot going on nowadays. I like seeing the variety of characters. About time somebody used the Doctor!

If this were like Super Freddy, then Kamala would be in trouble. He could overpower them and have super powers of his own. He's hard to beat in the dream world but The Doctor will figure out how to get them out. She's rather good at situations like that. And while she figures stuff out, Kamala can hold Kruger back so it's a win win.

Btw, I had to highlight the set-up so I could read the text. I'm not sure why that was.

• Like 1

On 10/30/2020 at 8:13 PM, SSJRuss said:

Yeah, we have a lot going on nowadays. I like seeing the variety of characters. About time somebody used the Doctor!

If this were like Super Freddy, then Kamala would be in trouble. He could overpower them and have super powers of his own. He's hard to beat in the dream world but The Doctor will figure out how to get them out. She's rather good at situations like that. And while she figures stuff out, Kamala can hold Kruger back so it's a win win.

Btw, I had to highlight the set-up so I could read the text. I'm not sure why that was.

What? I thought I fixed the text. 

Match Final Results

RATINGS SCORE: 4.40
0 regular members rated the match.
5 CBUB Match Judges rated the match.

MATCH SCORE
Thirteenth Doctor and Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan): 8
Freddy Krueger: 1