Jump to content
By UMPIRE

Deckard Shaw vs. Kevin (Sin City)

MATCH SCORE
Deckard Shaw: 3
Kevin (Sin City): 1

By UMPIRE

Biker Mice From Mars vs. Street Sharks

MATCH SCORE
Biker Mice From Mars: 1
Street Sharks: 6

By UMPIRE

Eliot vs. Leo Kliesen

MATCH SCORE
Eliot: 3
Leo Kliesen: 1

By UMPIRE

2nd Grand Cross-Galactic Budokai Tenkaichi Semi-Final M1 - All Might vs. Mario

MATCH SCORE
All Might: 2
Mario: 4

By UMPIRE

Lidia Sobieska vs. Jean Kujo

MATCH SCORE
Lidia Sobieska: 7
Jean Kujo: 0

By UMPIRE

Beatrix Kiddo (The Bride) vs. Miho

MATCH SCORE
Beatrix Kiddo (The Bride): 0
Miho: 1

By UMPIRE

Atom Eve vs. Stormfront

MATCH SCORE
Atom Eve: 5
Stormfront: 1

By UMPIRE

Marshall Law vs. Guile

MATCH SCORE
Marshall Law: 1
Guile: 5

By UMPIRE

Ibuki vs. Mina Majikina

MATCH SCORE
Ibuki: 4
Mina Majikina: 2

By UMPIRE

Rogue vs. Demona

MATCH SCORE
Rogue: 5
Demona: 1

By UMPIRE

Basara vs. Necalli

MATCH SCORE
Basara: 0
Necalli: 2

By UMPIRE

John Nada (They Live) vs. Omar Little

MATCH SCORE
John Nada (They Live): 0
Omar Little: 2

By UMPIRE

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Kim Kaphwan

MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 3
Kim Kaphwan: 0

By UMPIRE

Q-Rex vs. Dragonzord

MATCH SCORE
Q-Rex: 1
Dragonzord: 3

By UMPIRE

Leifang vs. Asuka Kazama

MATCH SCORE
Leifang: 2
Asuka Kazama: 3

By UMPIRE

Cad Bane vs. Clone Force 99 (The Bad Batch)

MATCH SCORE
Cad Bane: 3
Clone Force 99 (The Bad Batch): 1

By UMPIRE

Blue Mary vs. Cassandra Alexander

MATCH SCORE
Blue Mary: 0
Cassandra Alexander: 5

By UMPIRE

Tracer (Overwatch) vs. Chell (Portal)

MATCH SCORE
Tracer (Overwatch): 5
Chell (Portal): 1

By UMPIRE

Sailor Scouts vs. Cybermen (Mondasian)

MATCH SCORE
Sailor Scouts: 6
Cybermen (Mondasian): 0

By UMPIRE

Kilik vs. Ash Crimson

MATCH SCORE
Kilik: 1
Ash Crimson: 2

4:9 - Naga vs. Krypto


Recommended Posts

SEASON 4, ROUND 9

Naga

Slot: The Team Pet
Season Wins: 4
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Naga at Wikipedia
Official Site: Nickelodeon



Krypto

Slot: The Team Pet
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Krypto at Wikipedia
Official Site: D.C Comics



Battle Terrain
Target: Jerry Mouse

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Naga has won this challenge twice and it was utter nonsense both times. This time she definitely (finally) loses

Yeah, I genuinely don't see how being physically superior to a slight extent helps with fighting Jerry who can survive bullshit due to mild toon force. This time around however, Krypto is on Kryptonian levels so it's not just a slight physical superiority that's at play, it's a massive one. He definitely wins.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Naga has won this challenge twice and it was utter nonsense both times. This time she definitely (finally) loses

I voted Naga those times. It made sense to me. This is a little different though. Naga's strength doesn't matter to Krypto, who can outpace him in all kinds of way.

Not talking strictly about who can catch or kill Jerry, both have an even chance of convincing Jerry to leave. Unless we count Naga's apparent relationship with Jerry, I don't know who to vote for.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

I voted Naga those times. It made sense to me. This is a little different though. Naga's strength doesn't matter to Krypto, who can outpace him in all kinds of way.

Not talking strictly about who can catch or kill Jerry, both have an even chance of convincing Jerry to leave. Unless we count Naga's apparent relationship with Jerry, I don't know who to vote for.

This logic confuses me. If you voted for Naga in the past because of the "She could overpower Jerry" argument, then Krypto would be able to destroy Naga in terms of overwhelming strength, and should get the vote. If you voted for Naga for another reason, such as "she could befriend Jerry," then I don't understand how you could possibly justify that against an opponent like Courage, who would befriend Jerry much better than Naga. Naga has no win condition here

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Fox said:

 

What are the odds of Jerry pulling some of this out of his back pocket?

Kryptonite_(DC_Comics).jpg

 

 

27 minutes ago, Bergy_Berg said:

About 150%

Completely disagree. Bugs might pull something like that, but Jerry doesn't have toon-force nearly on that level. His toon force is mostly just that he's unkillable and hard to catch

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

 

Completely disagree. Bugs might pull something like that, but Jerry doesn't have toon-force nearly on that level. His toon force is mostly just that he's unkillable and hard to catch

Oh, I don't know about that.  Jerry can get up to some hi-jinks.

291?cb=20180303201324

Granted he's generally less malicious than Bugs, but he does have a way of pulling items of mass destruction out of nowhere.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Fox said:

Oh, I don't know about that.  Jerry can get up to some hi-jinks.

291?cb=20180303201324

Granted he's generally less malicious than Bugs, but he does have a way of pulling items of mass destruction out of nowhere.

 

It might just be me, but that's not loading for me

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fox said:

That's strange.  It's just an image of Jerry lighting a huge dynamite stick under Tom.

You mean this one? 

The_last_laugh-old_cartoon_scene.png

I actually remember seeing that skit plenty of times. :D 

And yeah, that's right; I used the "Edit" function on your post to find that image's link, Fox! 😛 

But yeah, I think Krypto should win this. Just like I've mentioned with Naga in the previous rounds, Krypto could also tear the house apart looking for Jerry and scare him off, and much more quickly and efficiently.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Fox said:

 

What are the odds of Jerry pulling some of this out of his back pocket?

Kryptonite_(DC_Comics).jpg

 

Damn, he probably would.

I don't think it would take Jerry long to figure out that he can't stop either Naga or Krypto. He might turn them against each other.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Fox said:

That's strange.  It's just an image of Jerry lighting a huge dynamite stick under Tom.

A stick of dynamite is one thing, pulling out an incredibly specific space rock that Jerry has never encountered before and has no knowledge of against an opponent he's never fought and would have no reason to know is vulnerable to said rock is something entirely different. Again, Bugs might be able to pull some shenanigans like that, but I really don't think Jerry would

Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the other reasons people were voting for Naga was her patience --her general personality. She's not overdramatic, which makes her a harder target than, let's say, Courage or Momo. Jerry's a troll. He needs the dramatics. Then on top of her chill demeanor, she also has size and strength to her advantage if it were to come to that.

In this match, however, Krypto and Naga are pretty on par. Sure, Krypto has super abilities, but this has been --and always will be-- a battle of patience. Who does Jerry want to fuck with more? What lengths will he go to? Etc.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Versam said:

One of the other reasons people were voting for Naga was her patience --her general personality. She's not overdramatic, which makes her a harder target than, let's say, Courage or Momo. Jerry's a troll. He needs the dramatics. Then on top of her chill demeanor, she also has size and strength to her advantage if it were to come to that.

In this match, however, Krypto and Naga are pretty on par. Sure, Krypto has super abilities, but this has been --and always will be-- a battle of patience. Who does Jerry want to fuck with more? What lengths will he go to? Etc.

I don't remember anyone else bringing up patience until right now, but it's possible I'm just not recalling it. I'm certainly not about to look into it. In any case, Krypto is certainly as patient as Naga, and would be much more capable of pouncing at any opportunity. His windows of opportunity would be much bigger because he's a lot more capable. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...