Jump to content
By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 22 Match 17301 Medusa (Marvel) vs. Carmen Sandiego

MATCH SCORE
Medusa (Marvel): 0
Carmen Sandiego: 3

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 21 Match 17300 Ruby Rose vs. Tracer (Overwatch)

MATCH SCORE
Ruby Rose: 4
Tracer (Overwatch): 2

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 20 Match 17299 Cassie Cage vs. Trini Kwan

MATCH SCORE
Cassie Cage: 4
Trini Kwan: 1

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 19 Match 17298 Wednesday Addams vs. Chloe Bourgeois vs. Chel

MATCH SCORE
Wednesday Addams: 1
Chloe Bourgeois: 2
Chel: 1

By UMPIRE

Ash Crimson vs. Necalli

MATCH SCORE
Ash Crimson: 3
Necalli: 1

By UMPIRE

Black Widow vs. Cybermen (Mondasian)

MATCH SCORE
Black Widow: 5
Cybermen (Mondasian): 1

By UMPIRE

Tula (Pirates Of Dark Water) vs. Zarana

MATCH SCORE
Tula (Pirates Of Dark Water): 4
Zarana: 2

By UMPIRE

Donatello (Mirage) vs. Jubei Yagyu

MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 4
Jubei Yagyu: 3

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 18 Match 17279 Chloe Bourgeois vs. Baby Doll vs. Ladybug

MATCH SCORE
Chloe Bourgeois: 1
Baby Doll: 0
Ladybug: 2

By UMPIRE

Minute Men (Kaiserreich) vs. The French Foreign Legion

MATCH SCORE
Minute Men (Kaiserreich): 1
The French Foreign Legion: 2

By UMPIRE

G.I. Joe vs. Zombies vs. The Super Hero Taisen Army

MATCH SCORE
G.I. Joe: 2
Zombies (Return of the Living Dead): 1
The Super Hero Taisen Universe: 5

By UMPIRE

Doctor Strange vs. Fat Buu

MATCH SCORE
Doctor Strange: 6
Fat Buu: 1

By UMPIRE

Space Jockey Alien vs. Astro Megazord

MATCH SCORE
Space Jockey Alien: 2
Astro Megazord: 4

By UMPIRE

Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Galford D. Weller

MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 6
Galford D. Weller: 3

By UMPIRE

Cybermen (Mondasian) vs. Agent Bishop

MATCH SCORE
Cybermen (Mondasian): 5
Agent Bishop: 1

By UMPIRE

King Triton vs. The Leviathan (Atlantis)

MATCH SCORE
King Triton: 6
The Leviathan (Atlantis): 1

By UMPIRE

Daredevil vs. Michael Myers

MATCH SCORE
Daredevil: 8
Michael Myers: 2

By UMPIRE

Leonardo (Mirage) vs. Haohmaru

MATCH SCORE
Leonardo (Mirage): 6
Haohmaru : 4

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Julian Bashir vs. Hawkeye Pierce

MATCH SCORE
Julian Bashir: 2
Hawkeye Pierce: 7

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Master Shifu vs. Eric Taylor

MATCH SCORE
Master Shifu: 2
Eric Taylor: 4

CBUB Fantasy Draft - Season 5


Fox
 Share

Recommended Posts

So hey, question...how did Saber, the esteemed King Arturia, Miss immune to any damage that’s not magical in nature, she who possesses a magical artifact that can heal practically all wounds up to and including strikes from a weapon that can destroy worlds, and who has the power to nuke a city...

How she get in? 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If she is too strong, I can pick someone else or I can keep her on the bench. Honestly, I know next to nothing about anime thats not related to DBZ. I picked her because I googled anime sword fighters and I liked that she had a King Arthur connection. My initial pick was in one short anime special, but is mainly from video games so he was denied.

I have no problem making her ride the pine for competitive balance if need be, 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Also, while we're questioning Anime Swordsmen, I would argue Roronoa Zoro is possibly above street tier. He casually cuts apart large rock structures up to and including mountains, and he can slice buildings in half in a single strike. Sort of up to your judgement but I think he's too strong

Anime characters are definitely all over the place on power levels.  It seems to literally be baked into the genre that they get more and more overpowered as their stories progress.

I'm open to having the player re-pick, because we want this to be as within some boundaries as possible, but before I do could you please check everyone else's picks and see if we are in the right area?

I don't claim to be all knowing about all characters so I just do my best with it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

So, I can add Taylor Swift? ;)

Well, now you are making it hard.

Like 'Kiss' and 'Ziggy Stardust' and 'Micheal Jackson from Moonwalker' are all real people. But they are also, like, fantasy characters and personas.

I guess I would let you bring in a Brittany Spears or something if you wanted to, but it's not really in keeping with the theme of the site.  I just have to trust the community to be better than that 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JohnnyChany said:

If she is too strong, I can pick someone else or I can keep her on the bench. Honestly, I know next to nothing about anime thats not related to DBZ. I picked her because I googled anime sword fighters and I liked that she had a King Arthur connection. My initial pick was in one short anime special, but is mainly from video games so he was denied.

I have no problem making her ride the pine for competitive balance if need be, 

@JohnnyChany please re-pick your slot.  I set that denied. Sorry for the trouble.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Fox said:

Well, now you are making it hard.

Like 'Kiss' and 'Ziggy Stardust' and 'Micheal Jackson from Moonwalker' are all real people. But they are also, like, fantasy characters and personas.

I guess I would let you bring in a Brittany Spears or something if you wanted to, but it's not really in keeping with the theme of the site.  I just have to trust the community to be better than that 🙂

No worries lol. I'd only add her if I planned on using her.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, comic_book_fan said:

yeah

OK, I can do that for you.

Just keep in mind as you make your next pick that the Entertainer Challenges are all over the place.  You never know what you'll be getting so it's hard to say where one performer will be better than another.

entertainer-footloose.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Fox said:

Well, now you are making it hard.

Like 'Kiss' and 'Ziggy Stardust' and 'Micheal Jackson from Moonwalker' are all real people. But they are also, like, fantasy characters and personas.

I guess I would let you bring in a Brittany Spears or something if you wanted to, but it's not really in keeping with the theme of the site.  I just have to trust the community to be better than that 🙂

Oh oops. I added Shakira. If that doesn't work I can find someone fictional

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Oh oops. I added Shakira. If that doesn't work I can find someone fictional

Yeah, you know, with all the history of fictional stories and movies out there can you find something that is more in line with the theme of the website?  That would be great.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Fox said:

Yeah, you know, with all the history of fictional stories and movies out there can you find something that is more in line with the theme of the website?  That would be great.

So, I have a couple real people picked for my in the ring and entertainer slots. I could change something up there if you'd like, just have to give me a couple days to figure it out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bergy_Berg said:

So, I have a couple real people picked for my in the ring and entertainer slots. I could change something up there if you'd like, just have to give me a couple days to figure it out.

No, we'll just roll with it unless you yourself want to take a mulligan on them. In that case I'll let you re-pick.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Fox said:

OK, I can do that for you.

Just keep in mind as you make your next pick that the Entertainer Challenges are all over the place.  You never know what you'll be getting so it's hard to say where one performer will be better than another.

entertainer-footloose.jpg

thats cool it's awesome how it is setup

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, we've got 15 teams locked in, now.  That's super cool.  Great participation!

We'll see if we get more over the week.  I require an even number of teams so, if it comes out odd at the end of the draft then I am forced to run one to make it even. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...