Yoshimitsu vs. Ryu Hayabusa

MATCH SCORE
Yoshimitsu: 1
Ryu Hayabusa: 5

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers vs. Ransik

MATCH SCORE
MIghty Morphin Power Rangers: 3
Ransik: 5

Donatello (Mirage) vs. King (Art Of Fighting)

MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 17
King (Art Of Fighting): 4

Helena Douglas vs. Shermie

MATCH SCORE
Helena Douglas: 5
Shermie: 3

Spiral vs. Hundun

MATCH SCORE
Spiral: 4
Hundun: 1

Match Showdown 01 - Panty & Stocking VS Ronald McDonald

MATCH SCORE
Panty And Stocking: 8
Ronald McDonald: 1

Mila (DOA) vs. Vanessa Lewis

MATCH SCORE
Mila (DOA): 4
Vanessa Lewis: 2

2-4-5 Trioxin Zombies vs. Kevin McCallister

MATCH SCORE
2-4-5 trioxin zombies: 6
Kevin McCallister: 4

Sign in to follow this  
SSJRuss

2nd Grand Cross-Galactic Budokai Tenkaichi R2 M5 - Urdnot Wrex vs. Jason Lee Scott

Jim Ross: We are back everybody! My name is Jim Ross and welcome to the second half of Round 2 of the Grand Cross-Galactic Budokai Tenkaichi!

The crowd cheers as the competitors enter the ring.

JR: I'm joined with my new broadcast partners, game show legends Kenny Blankenship and Vic Romano! How are ya, fellas?

Kenny Blankenship: Ha ha, I'm a legend. Up yours, TMZ!

Vic Romano: Ken, please! Those young men and women work hard to ruin other peoples lives.

Kenny Blankenship: Just like my Grandma, HA!

Vic Romano: Right you are, Ken! And just like your sweet, sweet Grandma we're going to move on to the upcoming fight.

Kenny Blankenship: Up first is Hunchback of Notre Frog. He's a bounty hunter looking for fruity tooties. He likes long walks in the woods and licking flies off of the Vice President's head.

JR: I, um, he goes by--

Vic Romano: Next up, Red Ranger. He's a high school student with three first names, Ken.

Kenny Blankenship: Lee Harvey Oswald?

Vic Romano: Close, but no Ken--

JR: Okay guys, I'll take it from there. We have the Krogan elite going face to face with the leader of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. A match, I promise you, you wouldn't see anywhere else but here at the Grand Cross-Galactic Budokai Tenkaichi! Now, for the love Christ, ring the bell.

Urdnot Wrex VS Jason Lee Scott

Each combatant will have respected powers and equipment that they can carry into the ring. No outside help or influence. They have gained knowledge about each other's capabilities from watching the previous round.

Jason has access to his MM Red Ranger/Dragon Shield/Gold Zeo. No zords.

Tournament standard ring from Dragon Ball.

Ring Out, Knockout, or Death all count as elimination.

I'll have to research Jason Lee Scott. I know nothing about Power Rangers. A quick glance at his win/loss record here makes me think he would lose decisively to Wrex, but that's obviously not super reliable

On 10/12/2020 at 6:21 PM, Peypeypeypey said:

I'll have to research Jason Lee Scott. I know nothing about Power Rangers. A quick glance at his win/loss record here makes me think he would lose decisively to Wrex, but that's obviously not super reliable

I am in the opposite position lol. I know very little about Power Rangers after the original, but I was a big fan of the original. I've heard great things about Mass Effect, but never had the pleasure of playing it myself. 

I'm a fan of both and know the characters well enough. It's hard to gauge a single Power Ranger on just their merit. He has fighting skills way above Wrex, but how does he measure up in armor and weaponry? It's a chance fight with either side surprising the other for a win. My first thought was that Jason had this easy as he could just blitz Wrex and cut him down. I don't know if I still think that.