Buffy the Vampire Slayer vs. Bone Saw McGraw

MATCH SCORE
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: 7
Bone Saw McGraw: 4

Bass Armstrong vs. Alex (Street Fighter)

MATCH SCORE
Bass Armstrong: 2
Alex (Street Fighter): 5

Dhalsim vs. Voldo

MATCH SCORE
Dhalsim: 4
Voldo: 3

Cindy Aurum vs. Deliah Blue

MATCH SCORE
Cindy Aurum: 4
Deliah Blue: 3

Yoshimitsu vs. Ryu Hayabusa

MATCH SCORE
Yoshimitsu: 1
Ryu Hayabusa: 5

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers vs. Ransik

MATCH SCORE
MIghty Morphin Power Rangers: 3
Ransik: 5

Donatello (Mirage) vs. King (Art Of Fighting)

MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 17
King (Art Of Fighting): 4

Helena Douglas vs. Shermie

MATCH SCORE
Helena Douglas: 5
Shermie: 3

Spiral vs. Hundun

MATCH SCORE
Spiral: 4
Hundun: 1

Match Showdown 01 - Panty & Stocking VS Ronald McDonald

MATCH SCORE
Panty And Stocking: 8
Ronald McDonald: 1

Sign in to follow this  
JohnnyChany

Match 15067 Cindy Aurum vs. Deliah Blue

QUEEN OF THE GREASE MONKEYS

FF-Cindy-Shot-01.jpg.a9c68d6dcc6be8011750b494685dbc02.jpg

Cindy Aurum sat backstage in a dressing room with her friends Noctis, Prompto, Ignis, and Gladio. Noctis expected her to be nervous, but Cindy just appeared to be ecstatic.

“I am more excited than a cactuar in a field full of pin cushions,” she exclaimed.

“You’ve got this, Cindy. There is no doubt in my mind that you will win,” declared Prompto with his schoolboy crush dripping off of every word.

“Well, aren’t you the sweetest. I really appreciate y’all coming out for moral support,” said Cindy. 

“Of course, what are friends for?” Noctis replied.

Gladio peered out of the dressing room door at the hustle and bustle of stage hands getting ready for the show. “Gotta admit I never thought supporting Cindy would lead to something like this.”

“Isn’t it amazing?” remarked Cindy. “The fact that this competition even exists has me tickled pink.”

“It’s too bad Cid isn’t here,” said Prompto.

“Oh, he hates things like this. Says all they do is objectify. I don’t think he realizes what a great opportunity it is to show off my skills.” stated Cindy.

Noctis stood up and placed his hand on Cindy’s shoulder. “You’re going to amaze them all,”

Cindy beamed brightly. “Thanks, Prince. Hey, I don’t know what the challenges are going to be here, but if I need some unique parts you guys will fetch them for me, right?”

Noctis nodded. “We got you covered.”

109705-53233-cade-skywalker.jpg.910347999d8e422964685e2d07372742.jpg

In the opposite dressing room, Cade Skywalker paced around impatiently as Deliah Blue adjusted her top and Jariah Syn dug into the craft services.

“Sometimes I wonder what we are even doing here?” Cade asked.

“Don’t be like that,” Deliah replied. “It has been a ton of fun. The parties have been great, and everyone else gets to find out what you already know.”

“Which is?”

“That I am the best, hottest mechanic in the galaxy,” Deliah said emphatically. “Also, why wouldn’t you see this as a welcome break from chasing down imperials or fighting off that crazy schutta, Darth Talon?”

Jariah glanced up from his gourmet sandwich to throw in his own opinion. “Don’t get me wrong, I’d rather be bounty hunting any day of the week. But, all in all, this experience hasn’t been half bad.”

Delilah snickered. “Been enjoying the eye candy?”

“Yes I have,” Jariah admitted.

Contestants please make your way to the stage, the finals are about to begin.

“Okay let’s get this over with,” said Cade. He paused when he felt the disappointment radiating from Deliah. “I mean it could be a good thing. The next time we need to do some infiltrating, presenting the Queen of the Grease Monkeys could be a great way in.”

Deliah grinned. “That’s the spirit.”

As the three made their way to the stage, Cade felt a sudden urge to embrace Deliah from behind. She responded to this gesture by reaching back her hand to caress his face.

31458602_unnamed(3).jpg.7231bb5aea103f32d8c7d8067a551367.jpg

“You are generating a lot of pheromones right now, aren’t you?” asked Cade.

“I am trying to win,” Deliah answered.

A raucous crowd roared with anticipation in front of a brightly lit stage decorated with an assortment of engine parts, wings, and wheels. Cindy Aurum entered from the left side of the stage and Deliah Blue entered from the right side of the stage. The host’s disembodied voice echoed through the stadium.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the moment you have been waiting for has finally arrived. Welcome to the finals where we will officially crown the Queen of the Grease Monkeys. Let’s meet our two finalists.

First, from the Hammerhead Repair Shop located in the Leide region of the kingdom of Lucis, I present to you Miss Cindy Aurum. Cindy is a highly skilled mechanic who equipped the Crown Prince, Noctis, and his Royal Guard with the best vehicle available to traverse the monstrous terrain of his kingdom. And we do mean monstrous…

1363030635_Irongiant.jpg.148fd6982f42ded3207a13a75259f964.jpg

The Regalia is a car like no other, able to travel great distances safely, even at night when hordes of demons and nasty creatures roam the streets of the Lucis kingdom. Cindy was even successful in making modifications to the Regalia to make it into a monster truck or a flying car if the situation called for it. Whatever mechanical crisis may arise, she will get her done with a beautiful smile and a peerless mechanical know how.. 

Cindy waved to the crowd.

Our second finalist is a bounty hunter and mechanic all the way from Zeltros, I present to you Miss Deliah Blue. Don’t let her drop dead gorgeous appearance decieve you, Deliah is not your typical polyamorous Zeltron party girl. Deliah is considered one of the best Zeltron mechanics in the galaxy and has a reputation for being able to fix anything with a hydrospanner. She once found and rebuilt a Firespray-31-class patrol and attack ship, a legendary ship not seen in action for over a hundred years. Deliah also maintains and customizes the Mynock spaceship for herself and her two compatriots and makes sure it operates through deadly obstacles and perilous adventures. If you want to make sure your ship can travel through anything, she is the one you want by your side…

Deliah waved to the crowd.

Our two finalists will be judged in 3 categories. The first category is adaptability. We have sabotaged both the Regalia and the Mynock and it will be up to each mechanic to fix the other’s trademark vehicle. That means Deliah must fix the Regalia and Cindy must fix the Mynock. 

final_fantasy_dxv.jpg.381860ed9c02f2c7090587957f074e85.jpgSpaceshipmynock.jpg.65700abf36e8f42df6544997d2069001.jpg

Whichever woman can accomplish this task the quickest will win this category. The second category is creativity. We want each mechanic to come up with a customizable design for a land rover and then build their vision. The winner of this category will be the builder of whichever land rover is deemed more aesthetically pleasing. The final category is appearance. Make no bones about it, this is a beauty pageant for highly skilled women. Whoever looks the best while accomplishing their tasks will win the final category.

Are the contestants ready?

Cindy and Deliah both nodded without hesitation.

Then let the games begin. Let us crown the one true Queen of the Grease Monkeys!

Deliah and Cindy approached each other and shook hands.

“May the best gal win,” said Cindy.

“I intend to,” Deliah replied.

Noctis, Prompto, Ignis, and Gladio cheered from their side of the stage. Cade and Jariah did the same.

On 10/12/2020 at 12:10 AM, patrickthekid said:

Hey, someone used a character I brought in. Nice.

I remember wanting to use Deliah in a matchup back in the day. Either in a battle or something different and silly like this, and I always thought the worlds of Star Wars and Final Fantasy crossed over nicely.

I love that somebody knows Deliah well enough to use her in a match. I like her character and want to use her in something down the road.

Fun idea for a match. I don't know Cindy well, I haven't played FFxv yet. But if Deliah can try to sabotage her competition, then she will try. I see her using her pheromones to throw Cindy off and keep her unfocused while she's trying to work. Deliah gets my vote unless Cindy has some crazy grease monkey feat I don't know about.

Match Final Results

RATINGS SCORE: 4.50
0 regular members rated the match.
2 CBUB Match Judges rated the match.

MATCH SCORE
Cindy Aurum: 4
Deliah Blue: 3