Jump to content
By UMPIRE

12:8 - Shan Yu vs. Bill Cipher

MATCH SCORE
Shan Yu: 2
Bill Cipher: 8

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Abra Stone vs. Fortnite Island

MATCH SCORE
Abra Stone: 4
Fortnite Island: 6

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Richard O'Connell vs. Warworld

MATCH SCORE
Richard O'Connell: 5
Warworld: 7

By UMPIRE

12:8 - The Star Wars Fanatics vs. The Foot Clan

MATCH SCORE
The Star Wars Fanatics: 4
The Foot Clan: 9

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Beta Ray Bill vs. Captain Marvel / Shazam

MATCH SCORE
Beta Ray Bill: 9
Captain Marvel / Shazam: 3

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Trevor Belmont (Netflix) vs. Domino (Marvel Comics)

MATCH SCORE
Trevor Belmont: 4
Domino (Marvel Comics): 8

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Ashley J. Williams vs. Predator Pyramid

MATCH SCORE
Ashley J. Williams: 5
Predator Pyramid: 9

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Mr. Peanut vs. Wendy

MATCH SCORE
Mr. Peanut: 5
Wendy: 6

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Lt. Ellen Ripley vs. New York City Penitentiary

MATCH SCORE
Lt. Ellen Ripley: 14
New York City Penitentiary: 3

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Shocker vs. Rhino

MATCH SCORE
Shocker: 8
Rhino: 3

By UMPIRE

12:8 - The Mutants (The Dark Knight Returns) vs. Orcs

MATCH SCORE
The Mutants (The Dark Knight Returns): 3
Orcs: 9

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Bragi vs. Zeus

MATCH SCORE
Bragi: 6
Zeus: 3

By UMPIRE

12:8 - George Volcano vs. Ronald McDonald

MATCH SCORE
George Volcano: 4
Ronald McDonald: 5

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Angar the Screamer vs. Trapster

MATCH SCORE
Angar the Screamer: 9
Trapster: 2

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Magpie vs. King Shark

MATCH SCORE
Magpie: 3
King Shark: 9

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Ninjas vs. The 300 Spartans

MATCH SCORE
Ninjas: 6
The 300 Spartans: 7

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Thor vs. Anubis

MATCH SCORE
Thor: 7
Anubis: 2

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Apocalypse vs. Ultron

MATCH SCORE
Apocalypse: 10
Ultron: 0

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Doomsday vs. The Hulk

MATCH SCORE
Doomsday: 7
The Hulk: 5

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Demona vs. Lord Dominator

MATCH SCORE
Demona: 7
Lord Dominator: 4

4:3 - Scooby-Doo vs. LockJaw


UMPIRE
 Share

Recommended Posts

SEASON 4, ROUND 3

Scooby-Doo

Slot: The Team Pet
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Scooby-Doo at Wikipedia
Official Site: Warner Bros.



LockJaw

Slot: The Team Pet
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about LockJaw at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel



Battle Terrain
Incredible Journey

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oof, unlucky for Lockjaw. This would be an easy win for him but no using powers...

Still leaning more to him though, since I don't know if Scooby could last that long without a lot of heavy meals? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was about to vote for Lockjaw then I realized it said no powers. Scooby can be courageous when he wants to be. And if he's not with Shaggy, I think he's less likely to get involved in shenanigans.

Leaning towards Scooby.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SSJRuss said:

I was about to vote for Lockjaw then I realized it said no powers. Scooby can be courageous when he wants to be. And if he's not with Shaggy, I think he's less likely to get involved in shenanigans.

Leaning towards Scooby.

He's almost always only courageous because his friends encourage him, usually with food though. Without someone giving him food, he's got no real chance of getting anything to eat at all, and he's still very likely to get distracted

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

He's almost always only courageous because his friends encourage him, usually with food though. Without someone giving him food, he's got no real chance of getting anything to eat at all, and he's still very likely to get distracted

Scooby-Doo does have a 100% success rate. Never been in episode or movie where they didn't succeed in the end.

The Inhumans are failures lol.

But in all seriousness, I don't think the same can be said for them honestly. It might not be completely fair because I don't know anything about the Inhumans.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SSJRuss said:

Scooby-Doo does have a 100% success rate. Never been in episode or movie where they didn't succeed in the end.

The Inhumans are failures lol.

But in all seriousness, I don't think the same can be said for them honestly. It might not be completely fair because I don't know anything about the Inhumans.

The Scooby Gang has a good success rate. Scooby on his own is often the least important part of the gang, and he is almost always in need of external motivators he doesn't have here. 

This is immaterial anyway because the two groups do vastly different things, and neither of them do things like the scenario so the whole point is moot

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

The Scooby Gang has a good success rate. Scooby on his own is often the least important part of the gang, and he is almost always in need of external motivators he doesn't have here. 

This is immaterial anyway because the two groups do vastly different things, and neither of them do things like the scenario so the whole point is moot

I guess we should look at how they each would do with the cat?

Perhaps the cat could motivate Scooby-Doo? Not to say she couldn't do the same for Lockjaw if he needed it. Could be something to consider either way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

I guess we should look at how they each would do with the cat?

Perhaps the cat could motivate Scooby-Doo? Not to say she couldn't do the same for Lockjaw if he needed it. Could be something to consider either way.

Well the cat doesn't have Scooby Snacks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

I guess we should look at how they each would do with the cat?

Perhaps the cat could motivate Scooby-Doo? Not to say she couldn't do the same for Lockjaw if he needed it. Could be something to consider either way.

 

10 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Well the cat doesn't have Scooby Snacks

Sassy, the cat in The Incredible Journey, is usually the one that needs to be motivated.  Also, she's finicky.  Avoids water swimming and so forth.

It's based on a true story so seems pretty clear the only reason the cat made it was by being shepherded by the two dogs.

The contenders in this match will have to do the heavy lifting.

Sassy has one major skill - she's good at fishing and feeds the dogs by catching fish in rivers and streams.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Fox said:

 

Sassy, the cat in The Incredible Journey, is usually the one that needs to be motivated.  Also, she's finicky.  Avoids water swimming and so forth.

It's based on a true story so seems pretty clear the only reason the cat made it was by being shepherded by the two dogs.

The contenders in this match will have to do the heavy lifting.

Sassy has one major skill - she's good at fishing and feeds the dogs by catching fish in rivers and streams.

Sassy as voiced by Sally Field bouncing off Scooby Doo. That is a crossover I can get behind. For some reason, I don't expect it to be too dissimilar to her relationship with Michael J. Fox's  Chance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Realistically, both of them can do it. This is pretty much a draw and the only votes are ones where people vote for the character they like more.

Or people voting on who they think could do it faster or better

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As a side note, me and my wife just watched Homeward Bound yesterday. Just a great feel good movie. Lots of emotion lol.

Either of these dogs could win, but I think Lockjaw has the better sense of direction. Think I've changed my mind on the winner.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...