Jump to content

Angel (King Of Fighters) vs. Julia Chang

MATCH SCORE
Angel (King Of Fighters): 4
Julia Chang: 2

The Kraken (Clash of the Titans) vs. Leviathan

MATCH SCORE
The Kraken (Clash of the Titans): 1
Leviathan: 6

Maki Genryusai vs. Kuma

MATCH SCORE
Maki Genryusai: 4
Kuma: 2

Genie (Aladdin) vs. The Djinn

MATCH SCORE
Genie (Aladdin): 6
The Djinn: 0

Mighty Ducks vs. Fearsome Five

MATCH SCORE
Mighty Ducks: 5
Fearsome Five: 0

Din Djarin vs. Callisto

MATCH SCORE
Din Djarin: 5
Callisto: 3

Umbrella Corporation vs. Skynet

MATCH SCORE
Umbrella Corporation: 0
Skynet: 5

Urien vs. Algol

MATCH SCORE
Urien: 0
Algol: 5

Cad Bane vs. The Wampa

MATCH SCORE
Cad Bane: 4
The Wampa: 1

The Flying Nun vs. The Wizard Of Oz

MATCH SCORE
The Flying Nun: 5
The Wizard Of Oz: 3

Sign in to follow this  
UMPIRE

4:1 - Shiro Tokisada Amakusa vs. Goro

Recommended Posts

SEASON 4, ROUND 1

Shiro Tokisada Amakusa

Slot: Costing The Team A Quarter To Play
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Shiro Tokisada Amakusa at Wikipedia
Official Site: SNK Playmore



Goro

Slot: Costing The Team A Quarter To Play
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Goro at Wikipedia
Official Site: Midway



Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Mines Of Moria

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking at Shiro on youtube... I'm not convinced he can beat Goro.

Goro can best most of the MK roster which says how powerful he is. He can tank most attacks and has four arms to boot.

Unless someone can convince me otherwise, Goro has this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SSJRuss said:

Looking at Shiro on youtube... I'm not convinced he can beat Goro.

Goro can best most of the MK roster which says how powerful he is. He can tank most attacks and has four arms to boot.

Unless someone can convince me otherwise, Goro has this.

COysId.gif

I don't know man, one clean swipe like this and Goro is out for the count. MK characters are durable, but they are very susceptible to cutting attacks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do we have context for that? Is that something he can regularly do, and how he actually fights in game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Do we have context for that? Is that something he can regularly do, and how he actually fights in game?

That is in fact something he can regularly do. He's portrayed more as a force of nature than anything, his appearance in games being accompanied by various natural disasters. He's more of a Shao Kahn tier character than he is Goro, is what I'm saying basically.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Macklemore said:

That is in fact something he can regularly do. He's portrayed more as a force of nature than anything, his appearance in games being accompanied by various natural disasters. He's more of a Shao Kahn tier character than he is Goro, is what I'm saying basically.

He really won't be able to make big, flashy moves like that in the caves though. He will cause a cave in and I don't think he'd do that. It may come down to more controlled attacks. He will keep Goro at bay but once Goro gets his hands on him, it's over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SSJRuss said:

He really won't be able to make big, flashy moves like that in the caves though. He will cause a cave in and I don't think he'd do that. It may come down to more controlled attacks. He will keep Goro at bay but once Goro gets his hands on him, it's over.

True, true. That would probably be something he needs to look out for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Lordofice said:

He's got 4 arms

That's all I need to know. SOLD!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, for what it's worth Amakusa has got some abilities that could probably hold Goro off at the very least.

For example, his gem is levitated most of the time, and he can command and use it from far away to attack his opponents before they can reach him, he can also levitate his opponent himself, using his own power/abilities.

In addition, Amakusa also has teleportation abilities, that allow him to go from being in front of his opponent, to hover above them, and dive-bombing them with an attack.

Aside of those already mentioned Amakusa can also project fire/lightning attacks from a distance against his opponent, as well as creating a fire pillar against them from what I can see.

He's pretty fast, I'd argue faster from Goro in most ways, although I'm going off of Vs Battles wiki's information for him.

That being said, he also seems to have weather manipulation, and can attack an opponent multiple times at once, such as giving 25 slaps in combat.

Slaps, heehee, won't do much to phase Goro, but with that many attacks at once, he's sure to take at least some damage from it.

The main problem I'd say that Amakusa faces, is range, as he is typically better at a distance than up close, and he typically relies on his gem for most of his attacks, outside of slapping and otherwise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Z451 said:

Well, for what it's worth Amakusa has got some abilities that could probably hold Goro off at the very least.

For example, his gem is levitated most of the time, and he can command and use it from far away to attack his opponents before they can reach him, he can also levitate his opponent himself, using his own power/abilities.

In addition, Amakusa also has teleportation abilities, that allow him to go from being in front of his opponent, to hover above them, and dive-bombing them with an attack.

Aside of those already mentioned Amakusa can also project fire/lightning attacks from a distance against his opponent, as well as creating a fire pillar against them from what I can see.

He's pretty fast, I'd argue faster from Goro in most ways, although I'm going off of Vs Battles wiki's information for him.

That being said, he also seems to have weather manipulation, and can attack an opponent multiple times at once, such as giving 25 slaps in combat.

Slaps, heehee, won't do much to phase Goro, but with that many attacks at once, he's sure to take at least some damage from it.

The main problem I'd say that Amakusa faces, is range, as he is typically better at a distance than up close, and he typically relies on his gem for most of his attacks, outside of slapping and otherwise.

^

Good assessment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Match Final Results

Shiro Tokisada Amakusa: 8
Goro: 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...