Cad Bane: 4
The Wampa: 1

The Flying Nun vs. The Wizard Of Oz

MATCH SCORE
The Flying Nun: 5
The Wizard Of Oz: 3

Sign in to follow this  
UMPIRE

4:1 - Red Tornado vs. Ghost Rider (Blaze)

SEASON 4, ROUND 1

Red Tornado

Slot: Bring In the Team's Big Gun
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Red Tornado at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics

Ghost Rider (Blaze)

Slot: Bring In the Team's Big Gun
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Ghost Rider (Blaze) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Hall Of Mirrors

Can Red Tornado blow his wind hard enough to put out Johnny's flames? Probably lol

Not sure if the Penance Stare works on Artificial Intelligence Androids.  I'm thinking not.

20 minutes ago, Fox said:

Not sure if the Penance Stare works on Artificial Intelligence Androids.  I'm thinking not.

Agreed. Surprisingly, I think Red Tornado does better than we think. I've seen Ghost Rider lose to less impressive foes.

46 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

Agreed. Surprisingly, I think Red Tornado does better than we think. I've seen Ghost Rider lose to less impressive foes.

That's comics though. People lose to people well below their weight class all the time

2 hours ago, SSJRuss said:

Can Red Tornado blow his wind hard enough to put out Johnny's flames? Probably lol

I fail to see how that means anything at the end.

1 hour ago, Fox said:

That's the thing though, it's not just a mechanical entity. It's got an air elemental locked within the outer shell, which is what the Penance Stare would target. Whatever bad deeds that Ulthoon had done, that's what will end up being the catalyst.

1 hour ago, SSJRuss said:

How does Red Tornado beat Ghost Rider, in your opinion?

1 minute ago, Lordofice said:

Well if red Tornado can keep Ghost Rider busy long enough for the sun to come up then he'll be good

That's a movie only weakness.

3 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

That's a movie only weakness.

Whose to say this isn't Nicholas Cage?

Just now, SSJRuss said:

Whose to say this isn't Nicholas Cage?

My favourite part of the Nicholas Cage movie is the part where he turned into 2-D drawn comic book Ghost Rider like the picture on top implies.

1 minute ago, Macklemore said:

My favourite part of the Nicholas Cage movie is the part where he turned into 2-D drawn comic book Ghost Rider like the picture on top implies.

Touche

• Haha 1

He could spin fast enough to snuff oxygen not sure if that will work with hellfire. Not to mention he's constantly updating his body and he can morph his appearance wise with can confuse sombody in a hall of mirrors and from what i seen he is quite fast.

2 minutes ago, Lordofice said:

He could spin fast enough to snuff oxygen not sure if that will work with hellfire. Not to mention he's constantly updating his body and he can morph his appearance wise with can confuse sombody in a hall of mirrors and from what i seen he is quite fast.

Just looked at his respect thread and I wasn't aware of how strong this dude is. He can regenerate and possess other bodies.

And if he can morph his body, Ghost Rider will have a hard. Especially if this is in a hall of mirrors.

2 minutes ago, Lordofice said:

I'm aware of that, but I don't think there's any way to actually put Ghost Rider down. Being physical won't work, even if you're at uppermost Hulk limits and potentially even stronger and air really doesn't work that well either, cause he doesn't really need oxygen.

1 minute ago, SSJRuss said:

Just looked at his respect thread and I wasn't aware of how strong this dude is. He can regenerate and possess other bodies.

And if he can morph his body, Ghost Rider will have a hard. Especially if this is in a hall of mirrors.

You might wanna look at Johnny Blaze's respect thread as well, unless you might want me to seek them out myself. Possessing Ghost Rider is never a good idea, however.

Match Final Results

Red Tornado: 11
Ghost Rider (Blaze): 15