Jump to content

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Sie Kensou

MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 17
Sie Kensou: 1

Rachel vs. Shura

MATCH SCORE
Rachel: 7
Shura: 2

Alex Cross vs. Azazel

MATCH SCORE
Alex Cross: 2
Azazel: 4

Buffy the Vampire Slayer vs. Bone Saw McGraw

MATCH SCORE
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: 7
Bone Saw McGraw: 4

Bass Armstrong vs. Alex (Street Fighter)

MATCH SCORE
Bass Armstrong: 2
Alex (Street Fighter): 5

Dhalsim vs. Voldo

MATCH SCORE
Dhalsim: 4
Voldo: 3

Cindy Aurum vs. Deliah Blue

MATCH SCORE
Cindy Aurum: 4
Deliah Blue: 3

Yoshimitsu vs. Ryu Hayabusa

MATCH SCORE
Yoshimitsu: 1
Ryu Hayabusa: 5

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers vs. Ransik

MATCH SCORE
MIghty Morphin Power Rangers: 3
Ransik: 5

Donatello (Mirage) vs. King (Art Of Fighting)

MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 17
King (Art Of Fighting): 4

Sign in to follow this  
UMPIRE

3:6 - Lelouch Lamperouge vs. Doctor Doom

Recommended Posts

SEASON 3, ROUND 6

Lelouch Lamperouge

Slot: The team Evil Genius
Season Wins: 3
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Lelouch Lamperouge at Wikipedia
Official Site: Bandai Entertainment



Doctor Doom

Slot: The team Evil Genius
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Doctor Doom at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics



Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Planet Dune

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dr. Doom should have this. His willpower is famously strong and he doesn't mess around. A blast of two would tear Lelouch apart very easily, and even if Lelouch does land his Geass, I remember reading that those with strong wills can resist it briefly. I highly doubt he's ever used it on someone with as strong a will as Doom, and Doom would really only need a millisecond to tear Lelouch apart. All that is assuming that his Geass would even work on Doom. Doesn't Doom have magical defenses built into his armor? In any case, there's basically no way Doom loses here in my eyes. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Doom gets his armor, Lelouch should get a Knightmare frame. Just in the name of fairness.

Doom could win a straight fight, but Lelouch will figure that out quickly and form a strategy around that. Doom will feel like he has Lelouch beat and monologue. Lelouch uses that opportunity to use Geass and Doom will certainly try to resist it but he's gonna have a hard time. Gives plenty of time for the Lelouch to get the victory. Also note that they are in open desert which means eyesight will be easier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

If Doom gets his armor, Lelouch should get a Knightmare frame. Just in the name of fairness.

Doom could win a straight fight, but Lelouch will figure that out quickly and form a strategy around that. Doom will feel like he has Lelouch beat and monologue. Lelouch uses that opportunity to use Geass and Doom will certainly try to resist it but he's gonna have a hard time. Gives plenty of time for the Lelouch to get the victory. Also note that they are in open desert which means eyesight will be easier.

I'm sorry but it's actively impossible for Dr. Doom to fall for Lelouch's tricks, at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SSJRuss said:

If Doom gets his armor, Lelouch should get a Knightmare frame. Just in the name of fairness.

Doom's armor is like stapled to his body. He like can't not have it. It would be like taking away Vader's armor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Macklemore said:

This does give me pause. I knew Dr. Doom could resist mind control but that feat is impressive.

That said, neither of these guys have prep. They don't know what the other can do and that could put the favor in Doom or Lelouch's hands. Doom won't know about Lelouch's Geass and as long as they make eye contact within a 250 meter radius, Lelouch will use it on him. We've seen people resist Geass but nobody has ever completely done it. We can't say for sure that Kilgrave's mind control is stronger than Geass as Kilgrave's power works against someone's will. Geass doesn't work that way, its magic of 'absolute obedience'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SSJRuss said:

This does give me pause. I knew Dr. Doom could resist mind control but that feat is impressive.

That said, neither of these guys have prep. They don't know what the other can do and that could put the favor in Doom or Lelouch's hands. Doom won't know about Lelouch's Geass and as long as they make eye contact within a 250 meter radius, Lelouch will use it on him. We've seen people resist Geass but nobody has ever completely done it. We can't say for sure that Kilgrave's mind control is stronger than Geass as Kilgrave's power works against someone's will. Geass doesn't work that way, its magic of 'absolute obedience'.

We also have no reason to assume it's substantially different. Doom has out-will-powered literal Gods before. There's no reason to assume Lelouch has that kind of power. Also, Doom is a heavy hitter in a universe way stronger than Lelouch's. Doom would probably be quicker to the draw, and it would really only take one shot for Doom to incap Lelouch. He wouldn't even need to kill him, just knock him out with a strong hit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2020 at 5:05 PM, Peypeypeypey said:

We also have no reason to assume it's substantially different. Doom has out-will-powered literal Gods before. There's no reason to assume Lelouch has that kind of power. Also, Doom is a heavy hitter in a universe way stronger than Lelouch's. Doom would probably be quicker to the draw, and it would really only take one shot for Doom to incap Lelouch. He wouldn't even need to kill him, just knock him out with a strong hit

Doom is quicker and stronger, you have that right. The second Doom gets a hold of Lelouch, his only defense is Geass. If he's allowed his Knightmare Frame, it's a different story. He can hold Doom back and buy himself time for a plan.

That said, this is an uphill battle for my man Lulu.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Match Final Results

Lelouch Lamperouge: 10
Doctor Doom: 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...