Alex Cross vs. Azazel

MATCH SCORE
Alex Cross: 2
Azazel: 4

Buffy the Vampire Slayer vs. Bone Saw McGraw

MATCH SCORE
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: 7
Bone Saw McGraw: 4

Bass Armstrong vs. Alex (Street Fighter)

MATCH SCORE
Bass Armstrong: 2
Alex (Street Fighter): 5

Dhalsim vs. Voldo

MATCH SCORE
Dhalsim: 4
Voldo: 3

Cindy Aurum vs. Deliah Blue

MATCH SCORE
Cindy Aurum: 4
Deliah Blue: 3

Yoshimitsu vs. Ryu Hayabusa

MATCH SCORE
Yoshimitsu: 1
Ryu Hayabusa: 5

Sign in to follow this  
UMPIRE

3:6 - Sesshoumaru vs. Deathstroke

SEASON 3, ROUND 6

Sesshoumaru

Slot: Bringing the team's Sword
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Sesshoumaru at Wikipedia
Official Site: Sunrise

Deathstroke

Slot: Bringing the team's Sword
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Deathstroke at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Asgard

8 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Uh, yeah. It looks like they're way too powerful for this category. With by technicality, for Deathstroke?

I don't know if I can allow myself to purposefully vote for a loser here haha

10 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

I don't know if I can allow myself to purposefully vote for a loser here haha

I mean, if someone picked TOAA, they would be way more powerful but completely wrong for the category. I think if the character breaks the rules of the category there's nothing wrong with voting against them

9 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I mean, if someone picked TOAA, they would be way more powerful but completely wrong for the category. I think if the character breaks the rules of the category there's nothing wrong with voting against them

Is this why Sesshoumaru lost to The Bride in the last round? Lol

16 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

Or Tarantino made some alts.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

Well, I can't say for sure. I didn't vote at all because I didn't know the character and no one really made an argument

2 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I think if the character breaks the rules of the category there's nothing wrong with voting against them

Eh, I don't know if I agree with that myself. It goes against the spirit of a good debate, and Sesshoumaru's already lost a round.

The best solution would probably be to just tighten up the parameters of what qualifies in the team slots in the next draft.

10 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Eh, I don't know if I agree with that myself. It goes against the spirit of a good debate, and Sesshoumaru's already lost a round.

The best solution would probably be to just tighten up the parameters of what qualifies in the team slots in the next draft.

See, I feel like it goes against the spirit of the debate to either knowingly pick a character that breaks the rules, or to not read the rules thoroughly enough to make an informed pick. 

2 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

See, I feel like it goes against the spirit of the debate to either knowingly pick a character that breaks the rules, or to not read the rules thoroughly enough to make an informed pick. 

Thing is, the parameters of each slot were pretty broad in the first place, and that's likely the main reason why power levels have varied so wildly in most slots.

For example, it took me quite a while to decide whether or not to pick Cyclops for my team leader slot because I was worried that his optic blast might make him too powerful for the slot. Luckily, it turned out that the scenarios he's been in so far haven't allowed his blast to be much of a factor.

Just now, DSkillz said:

Thing is, the parameters of each slot were pretty broad in the first place, and that's likely the main reason why power levels have varied so wildly in most slots.

I agree 100% for every slot except for this one. This one clearly laid out a power cap

3 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I agree 100% for every slot except for this one. This one clearly laid out a power cap

I don't remember exactly what the qualifications said for the slots, but wasn't the main qualification for this slot that the character be good with blades? If so, we're lucky no one picked Wonder Woman or Future Trunks to Bring Their Team's Sword, since both are also good in swordsmanship.

Just now, DSkillz said:

I don't remember exactly what the qualifications said for the slots, but wasn't the main qualification for this slot that the character be good with blades? If so, we're lucky no one picked Wonder Woman or Future Trunks to Bring Their Team's Sword, since both are also good in swordsmanship.

It was something to the effect of "Could quickly bring down a building, but not a strip mall." This dude looks like a mountain buster at least 

7 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

It was something to the effect of "Could quickly bring down a building, but not a strip mall." This dude looks like a mountain buster at least 

Ah, I think I remember that. That would definitely disqualify Diana and Trunks, lol.

And Sesshoumaru can cut through mountains? I knew the dude was powerful from the few eps of InuYasha Ive seen, but, damn. The comp I'm on right now is about as old as dirt, heh, so it isn't letting me see Macklemore's gifs on him.

Still, Deathstroke still might have a shot here with the right prep. He has taken on some of DC's most powerful heroes and teams and survived and even come out on top on some occasions.

13 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

And Sesshoumaru can cut through mountains? I knew the dude was powerful from the few eps of InuYasha Ive seen

He's canonically the strongest character in InuYasha, iirc.

Would Sesshoumaru and Deathstroke have to fight the Irked Guards as well? If Sesshoumaru gets busy fighting the guards, Deathstroke could find a way to beat him.

Match Final Results

Sesshoumaru: 8
Deathstroke: 6