Alex Cross vs. Azazel

MATCH SCORE
Alex Cross: 2
Azazel: 4

Buffy the Vampire Slayer vs. Bone Saw McGraw

MATCH SCORE
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: 7
Bone Saw McGraw: 4

Bass Armstrong vs. Alex (Street Fighter)

MATCH SCORE
Bass Armstrong: 2
Alex (Street Fighter): 5

Dhalsim vs. Voldo

MATCH SCORE
Dhalsim: 4
Voldo: 3

Cindy Aurum vs. Deliah Blue

MATCH SCORE
Cindy Aurum: 4
Deliah Blue: 3

Yoshimitsu vs. Ryu Hayabusa

MATCH SCORE
Yoshimitsu: 1
Ryu Hayabusa: 5

Sign in to follow this  
UMPIRE

3:4 - Blade vs. Roland the Gunslinger

SEASON 3, ROUND 4

Blade

Slot: Bringing the team's Projectiles
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Blade at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Roland the Gunslinger

Slot: Bringing the team's Projectiles
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Roland the Gunslinger at Wikipedia
Official Site: Stephen King

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Hall Of Mirrors

100% only know Blade through his movie appearances. Roland is incredibly fast, accurate and his guns are made from Excalibur, and are thus able to damage higher-powered beings. I think combines with the fact that he's incredibly aware he should be able to win in the hall of mirrors. I'll want to hear anyone's knowledge on Blade, though, however.

11 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Has he ever reacted to bullets? Here he is spinning a chain and blocking the bullets with it, which stands up to me as the best feat he has.

He’s fast enough to reload his gun one handed like so: 5936536-roland%20feat%20reload%20(7).gif

He blocks bullets with his gun:6018019-roland%20feat%20speed%20(30).gif

Fast enough to shoot 7 people (including vampires) in a group. The others are shot by an companion he has trained: 
image.thumb.jpeg.551187bf68ea54d6ec0f118e031fa2d0.jpeg

most of the time he draws so fast that bullets aren’t an issue. 

image.jpeg.583512db5d1f309fcf7335d27074ac8a.jpeg

he’s also armed with a silver knife.

his guns can damage all kinds of monsters and immortal beings.

I'm aware that Roland could hurt Blade if he shot him, but I don't know if he can actually hit him yet. They both seem comparable in movement speed, but Blade has better reflexes.

1 minute ago, Macklemore said:

I'm aware that Roland could hurt Blade if he shot him, but I don't know if he can actually hit him yet. They both seem comparable in movement speed, but Blade has better reflexes.

Here are Roland’s best reflex/shooting feats 

. He’s fast enough that when teleported from one area to another, he’s able to react to a gun sight trained on him instantly

able to run in full darkness down a staircase, just navigating through his reflexes

Able to ricochet bullets with accuracy: 6018026-roland%20feat%20accuracy%20(30).

Hits a ricocheted bullet in order to tag a bullet catcher:

6018022-roland%20feat%20accuracy%20(70).

able to instantly shoot a sniper, while dodging gunfire and fighting hand to hand:

6018020-roland%20feat%20accuracy%20(6).g

he’s able to trade blows with dog doombot-es que opponents armed with lightsabers and shoots a small dish off their heads to disarm them. He shoots invisible opponents by just determining their position. 

20 minutes ago, Magnamax said:

This is the most fun I’ve had debating in awhile btw, thanks and kudos!

Hahaha, I'm merely asking questions and you're answering. I wouldn't call it debating, it's just me trying to get a better idea of how this character operates. I've merely seen the Dark Tower movie and nothing else, but thank you for calling it fun! I am myself enjoying it too!

Here's more feats from him:

Slicing a vampire before he can react.

Here he is sensing and moving behind a cop before said cop (who is a vampire) has time to shoot him.

On 9/7/2020 at 7:01 PM, Macklemore said:

Hahaha, I'm merely asking questions and you're answering. I wouldn't call it debating, it's just me trying to get a better idea of how this character operates. I've merely seen the Dark Tower movie and nothing else, but thank you for calling it fun! I am myself enjoying it too!

Here's more feats from him:

Slicing a vampire before he can react.

Here he is sensing and moving behind a cop before said cop (who is a vampire) has time to shoot him.

My best read is that both combatants are fast and have great reaction speeds. I think Roland is eventually going to start hitting him, he’s able to shoot “dozens” of snitches out of the air (the Harry Potter varsity, the books get weird) and those are tiny and fast things essentially designed to not be caught by magical people flying super fast brooms. if Roland can shoot those, Blade is in his abilities.

Given his guns should be effective in damaging blade, I think that’s the difference in this particular fight. 

9 minutes ago, Magnamax said:

he’s able to shoot “dozens” of snitches out of the air (the Harry Potter varsity, the books get weird) and those are tiny and fast things essentially designed to not be caught by magical people flying super fast brooms

Tiny and fast yeah, but not really that fast. They're designed to be hard to catch, not outright impossible and that's where their downfall lies. If I recall correctly, snitches in the movies also have a habit of sitting in place and waiting to be chased whenever they make distance with whoever is chasing them, so you know, shooting them when that happens really shouldn't be that hard for someone who's a good of a marksman as Roland, or even Blade for that matter.

I come bringing more feats for this vampire!

Speed/Reaction:
Aim-dodging lasers.
Keeps up with a speedster.

Strength:
Frequently and effortlessly breaks or bends steel doors. [1][2][3]
Can toss a knife hard enough to overpower a vampire who toyed with Spider-Man.
He also kicks Vampie Spider-Man's ass both bare-handed and with his gun-slinging skills.

Durability/Healing:
Tanks a plane crash.
Gets disembowled and walks(or rather, swims) it off.

Match Final Results

Blade: 8
Roland the Gunslinger: 5