Jump to content

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Sie Kensou

MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 17
Sie Kensou: 1

Rachel vs. Shura

MATCH SCORE
Rachel: 7
Shura: 2

Alex Cross vs. Azazel

MATCH SCORE
Alex Cross: 2
Azazel: 4

Buffy the Vampire Slayer vs. Bone Saw McGraw

MATCH SCORE
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: 7
Bone Saw McGraw: 4

Bass Armstrong vs. Alex (Street Fighter)

MATCH SCORE
Bass Armstrong: 2
Alex (Street Fighter): 5

Dhalsim vs. Voldo

MATCH SCORE
Dhalsim: 4
Voldo: 3

Cindy Aurum vs. Deliah Blue

MATCH SCORE
Cindy Aurum: 4
Deliah Blue: 3

Yoshimitsu vs. Ryu Hayabusa

MATCH SCORE
Yoshimitsu: 1
Ryu Hayabusa: 5

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers vs. Ransik

MATCH SCORE
MIghty Morphin Power Rangers: 3
Ransik: 5

Donatello (Mirage) vs. King (Art Of Fighting)

MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 17
King (Art Of Fighting): 4

Sign in to follow this  
UMPIRE

3:4 - Planet-Eater Moro vs. Zatanna

Recommended Posts

SEASON 3, ROUND 4

Planet-Eater Moro

Slot: Bringing the team's Magic
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Planet-Eater Moro at Wikipedia
Official Site: Viz Media



Zatanna

Slot: Bringing the team's Magic
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Zatanna at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics



Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Shaolin Temple

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't really know Moro, and to be honest trying to demystify exactly how strong any Dragon Ball character is at this point is basically impossible. The story is way too inconsistent. Probably Moro though? Just because of how strong DBS is at this point. I can't imagine Toriyama would throw anything other than other villain that's just a straight power escalation into the mix at this point. Looking into their respect threads doesn't really even help any because 1. Zatanna seems super inconsistent, and 2. Because Dragon Ball rarely if ever has any meaningful distinctions between power levels, I have no idea how to interpret how strong their characters are anymore.

So I have no idea who wins. Probably Moro. But if anyone more knowledgeable than me comes along with more info, that would be helpful

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I don't really know Moro, and to be honest trying to demystify exactly how strong any Dragon Ball character is at this point is basically impossible. The story is way too inconsistent. Probably Moro though? Just because of how strong DBS is at this point. I can't imagine Toriyama would throw anything other than other villain that's just a straight power escalation into the mix at this point. Looking into their respect threads doesn't really even help any because 1. Zatanna seems super inconsistent, and 2. Because Dragon Ball rarely if ever has any meaningful distinctions between power levels, I have no idea how to interpret how strong their characters are anymore.

So I have no idea who wins. Probably Moro. But if anyone more knowledgeable than me comes along with more info, that would be helpful

The problem arises when you realizes this guy physically outclasses most of the magicians in this group by virtue of being faster and stronger (He's on the level of DBS Vegeta after all.)

So yeah, you picked good. He destroys Zatanna before she can mutter a word by virtue of being faster than sound.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

The problem arises when you realizes this guy physically outclasses most of the magicians in this group by virtue of being faster and stronger (He's on the level of DBS Vegeta after all.)

So yeah, you picked good. He destroys Zatanna before she can mutter a word by virtue of being faster than sound.

That makes sense, but it doesn't really feel like it's in the spirit of the match up, you know? I don't think it's cheating or whatever, but it just doesn't feel like a "magic fight" to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Peypeypeypey said:

That makes sense, but it doesn't really feel like it's in the spirit of the match up, you know? I don't think it's cheating or whatever, but it just doesn't feel like a "magic fight" to me.

I agree, but it's not like he wouldn't do that in character.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

That makes sense, but it doesn't really feel like it's in the spirit of the match up, you know? I don't think it's cheating or whatever, but it just doesn't feel like a "magic fight" to me.

If it comes to a magic fight, Moro can absorb the planet and it's inhabitants life energy. This would include Zatanna. He can do this pretty quickly if I remember right so unless she can do something equally as impressive I think it goes to Moro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zatanna's top tier feats would be beating Zor, who is essentially omnipotent and inter-dimensional. This guy gave pre-crisis Spectre a fight. She's able to effect reality and a version of her has been able to depower Mr. Mxyzptlk, and able to lock down the REd God. Given her fight with Zor, he's at least hypersonic in combat and can move faster than light. She's beaten Lobo and Despero. I think on a pure magic level, she has a good chance.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Match Final Results

Planet-Eater Moro: 6
Zatanna: 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, UMPIRE said:

Match Final Results

Planet-Eater Moro: 6
Zatanna: 7

Y'all still thirsty af

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Y'all still thirsty af

Thicc thighs save lives, Pey.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

Thicc thighs save lives, Pey.

Right on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And now, my domination of the main forum page's "Recent Posts" column is complete. :D  And gah, another match-up I could've made a draw or even helped turn the vote around.  Gotta start hanging around here more often ...

 

Seriously, Zatanna should've lost in 3.1. She needs to go down. 😛 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...