Jump to content

Buffy the Vampire Slayer vs. Bone Saw McGraw

MATCH SCORE
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: 7
Bone Saw McGraw: 4

Bass Armstrong vs. Alex (Street Fighter)

MATCH SCORE
Bass Armstrong: 2
Alex (Street Fighter): 5

Dhalsim vs. Voldo

MATCH SCORE
Dhalsim: 4
Voldo: 3

Cindy Aurum vs. Deliah Blue

MATCH SCORE
Cindy Aurum: 4
Deliah Blue: 3

Yoshimitsu vs. Ryu Hayabusa

MATCH SCORE
Yoshimitsu: 1
Ryu Hayabusa: 5

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers vs. Ransik

MATCH SCORE
MIghty Morphin Power Rangers: 3
Ransik: 5

Donatello (Mirage) vs. King (Art Of Fighting)

MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 17
King (Art Of Fighting): 4

Helena Douglas vs. Shermie

MATCH SCORE
Helena Douglas: 5
Shermie: 3

Spiral vs. Hundun

MATCH SCORE
Spiral: 4
Hundun: 1

Match Showdown 01 - Panty & Stocking VS Ronald McDonald

MATCH SCORE
Panty And Stocking: 8
Ronald McDonald: 1

UMPIRE

3:4 - Sesshoumaru vs. Beatrix Kiddo (The Bride)

Recommended Posts

SEASON 3, ROUND 4

Sesshoumaru

Slot: Bringing the team's Sword
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Sesshoumaru at Wikipedia
Official Site: Sunrise



Beatrix Kiddo (The Bride)

Slot: Bringing the team's Sword
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Beatrix Kiddo (The Bride) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Miramax Films



Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Misty Mountains

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Match Final Results

Sesshoumaru: 4
Beatrix Kiddo (The Bride): 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UMPIRE said:

Match Final Results

Sesshoumaru: 4
Beatrix Kiddo (The Bride): 5

Why tho...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LMAO omg wow. I can't believe I won. I should have lost that...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

LMAO omg wow. I can't believe I won. I should have lost that...

 

3 hours ago, ThePhenomenalOne said:

Why tho...

 

Popular = Stronger, obviously.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never thought I'd feel cheated for somebody else. Especially when it was against me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wish I had seen and voted on this. Would've been interesting to see how the Draft would handle a draw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be fair to the Bride in this fight, I know nothing about the other character so I didn't vote. If someone had posted feats for why they would win and no one could argue that for the Bride, I would have voted in this one 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, DSkillz said:

Wish I had seen and voted on this. Would've been interesting to see how the Draft would handle a draw.

Sudden death!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

To be fair to the Bride in this fight, I know nothing about the other character so I didn't vote. If someone had posted feats for why they would win and no one could argue that for the Bride, I would have voted in this one 

I def need to be more active and go to bat for my characters. I’ve been waiting for EF to come back and I now need to hopefully find some time for it 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ThePhenomenalOne said:

I def need to be more active and go to bat for my characters. I’ve been waiting for EF to come back and I now need to hopefully find some time for it 😂

It's all good.  There's definitely bigger priorities in the world, for sure.  The site is here if you feel like checking in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...