Alex Cross vs. Azazel

MATCH SCORE
Alex Cross: 2
Azazel: 4

Buffy the Vampire Slayer vs. Bone Saw McGraw

MATCH SCORE
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: 7
Bone Saw McGraw: 4

Bass Armstrong vs. Alex (Street Fighter)

MATCH SCORE
Bass Armstrong: 2
Alex (Street Fighter): 5

Dhalsim vs. Voldo

MATCH SCORE
Dhalsim: 4
Voldo: 3

Cindy Aurum vs. Deliah Blue

MATCH SCORE
Cindy Aurum: 4
Deliah Blue: 3

Yoshimitsu vs. Ryu Hayabusa

MATCH SCORE
Yoshimitsu: 1
Ryu Hayabusa: 5

Sign in to follow this  
UMPIRE

3:1 - Pennywise vs. Brightburn

SEASON 3, ROUND 1

Pennywise

Slot: The teams Dark Secret
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Pennywise at Wikipedia
Official Site: Warner Bros

Brightburn

Slot: The teams Dark Secret
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Brightburn at Wikipedia
Official Site: Sony Pictures

Battle Terrain
Target: Losers Club

Sadly, Pennywise already lost to the random target, the Losers Club.  Twice.

Them's the breaks.

You've gotta be kidding me XD

I feel like I've gotta put my best foot forward here. So, if it's movie canon, Pennywise could absolutely have beaten the Losers Club on many occasions by dividing and conquering them. The only reason he didn't just take them out was because fear "flavors the meat," as it were. If we're going by book canon, they're protected by Gamora, and therefore I think both characters fail. Also, if they're allowed to interact, even if Pennywise can't win he could certainly keep Brightburn from winning by keeping him perpetually terrified. I think Pennywise has a good chance of winning still

13 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

You've gotta be kidding me XD

I feel like I've gotta put my best foot forward here. So, if it's movie canon, Pennywise could absolutely have beaten the Losers Club on many occasions by dividing and conquering them. The only reason he didn't just take them out was because fear "flavors the meat," as it were. If we're going by book canon, they're protected by Gamora, and therefore I think both characters fail. Also, if they're allowed to interact, even if Pennywise can't win he could certainly keep Brightburn from winning by keeping him perpetually terrified. I think Pennywise has a good chance of winning still

Seems reasonable.

I actually did vote Pennywise assuming he's not going to screw around with another predator to beat out for the prize.

Yeah, I need an answer to a simple question as in do the Loser's Club have help from Gan/the turtle as they did in the books or are they alone?

30 minutes ago, MemeGuy said:

Yeah, I need an answer to a simple question as in do the Loser's Club have help from Gan/the turtle as they did in the books or are they alone?

I'd say it's the Movie version, if it helps to be specific about it.  I personally never watched IT part 2 movie with the grown-ups.

Otherwise the targets are as they are in the works they come from.  I don't recall any Turtle in the movie IT part 1.

In that case, Brightburn destroys these kids before Pennywise can even make his move. Dude was far too fast in his movie and essentially indestructible. He doesn't stop when people don't fear him, he won't try to make friends, he'll just see his target and slam right into them at Mach Speeds.

• Like 1

I know nothing of Brightburn, other than he is basically an evil version of Superman. Is there any argument to be made that Pennywise could manipulate Brightburn into not killing the Loser's Club first? I could see Pennywise using his own powers and Brightburn's rage against him in a situation like this, I guess if Brigthburn just attacks the kids then he would kill them first.

Match Final Results

Pennywise: 4
Brightburn: 8