Raphael (Mirage): 6
Iori Yagami: 4

By UMPIRE

Michael Myers vs. Jason Voorhees

MATCH SCORE
Michael Myers: 0
Jason Voorhees: 4

By UMPIRE

Domino (Marvel Comics) vs. Cybermen (Mondasian)

MATCH SCORE
Domino (Marvel Comics): 2
Cybermen (Mondasian): 3

By UMPIRE

Xu Wenwu vs. Sun Ce

MATCH SCORE
Xu Wenwu: 4
Sun Ce: 2

By UMPIRE

Bonne Jenet vs. Darli Dagger

MATCH SCORE
Bonne Jenet: 2
Darli Dagger: 6

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Clonetroopers vs. Orcs

MATCH SCORE
Clonetroopers: 0
Orcs: 11

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Lucky the Leprechaun vs. Willy the Hillbilly

MATCH SCORE
Lucky the Leprechaun: 9
Willy the Hillbilly: 2

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Copperhead vs. Shocker

MATCH SCORE
Copperhead: 5
Shocker: 6

By UMPIRE

12:15 - The Flash (Wally West) vs. Supergirl

MATCH SCORE
The Flash (Wally West): 4
Supergirl: 8

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Mandrill vs. Calender Man

MATCH SCORE
Mandrill: 7
Calender Man: 5

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Necrons vs. The Shi'ar Empire

MATCH SCORE
Necrons: 5
The Shi\'ar Empire: 8

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Mr. Peanut vs. Flo (Progressive)

MATCH SCORE
Mr. Peanut: 2
Flo (Progressive): 8

The Office vs The Walking Dead Zombies

Jim walks confidently into the office with a grin on his face. He locks eyes with Pam as he’s walking in. She immediately notices the grin and smiles. She mouths “What did you do?” inaudibly as her smile gets bigger. Jim just keeps walking and raises his eyebrows at her. As he sits down he says 

“Hey Dwight, how’s it going?”

”Not now Jim, I’m super busy and don’t have time for your shenanigans.” Dwight chirps

Jim doesn’t say a word as he hits a button in his hand, under his desk, and looks at the camera and smiles. About 2 minutes go by and he nods to Pam to get her attention.  

“Hey, are you handling the Smith account?”

”I always handle the Smith account.”

Dwight snaps back in his chair and puts his hand over his mouth. He sounds like a chipmunk.

”What is this? What happened to my voice? What did you do?” He yells at Jim sounding just like Alvin.

”Michael!” Dwight squeaks as he he rushes to his office

Pam and Jim start laughing hysterically.

”How did you do that?” Pam asks

“Well, I came in early today and set up a helium tank under his desk and positioned a straw so that it would blow towards him with the push of this button. Then I just sat back and let Dwight be Dwight.” Jim laughed 

Michael comes out of his office with Dwight standing behind him like a kid that just tattled.

”Jim, I need a word wi-“ and before he go finish speaking, Ryan came stumbling out of the bathroom with vomit on his sweater and a crazed look in his eyes. 

“Ryan, are you ok?” Michael asks

”Yeah I’m just so hungover. I got hammered at this new Italian place last night.”

Michael rolls his eyes and says

”I thought you had to take care of your aunts dog last night? That’s why we couldn’t hang out.”

”Well I was. We watched lady and the tramp and we both wanted spaghetti afterwards.” Ryan smirked

Michael has a confused look on his face. Ryan knows he has to say something fast to get Michael to back off the topic. As he opens his mouth, Oscar comes up behind him and bites him on the neck. Ryan screams out in pain and pushes Oscar away. 

“What the hell Oscar?” Ryan shouts as he covers his neck with his hand, blood is pouring out. Oscar starts groaning and walks slowly towards Ryan with blood and flesh dripping from his teeth. 

Dwight screams as he rushes Oscar and pushes him into the bathroom. He tells Kevin and Jim to move a desk to block the bathroom. They block the bathroom and step back. 

“Call 911!” Angela shouts 

“There’s no dial tone.” Pam says with a worried look on her face. 

“My cell has no service.” Jim says concerned

Chaos ensues. People start screaming, people are pacing back and forth, and Phyllis is crying. 

Creed is sitting in the interview seat as the madness continues. 

“I took way too much acid today.” Creed says wide eyed. 

Dwight looks around at the madness and grabs a chair and stands on it. 

“EVERYONE IN THE CONFERENCE ROOM NOW!” Dwight screams

Everyone actually listens and head towards the conference room. Everyone is in the sitting down and worried. Kelly is tending to Ryan’s wounds. Michael is standing up front with Dwight. 

“I know exactly what’s going on here and why Oscar attacked Ryan” Dwight says 

“Mexican bird flu.” Michael says confidently

”What? No. This is something that I’ve been preparing for my whole life. Oscar is a zombie.” Dwight says seriously 

Laughter and various emotions are heard throughout the room. 

”There is no such thing as zombies.” Angels said 

“And you call yourself a Christian.” Dwight replies.

Angela gasps and sits down. 

“This is very serious people. You might now want to believe it but it’s true. The first thing we have to do is kill Ryan.” Dwight says 

Unanimous nos echo through the room.

”Dwight, this is ridiculous. There are no such things as zombies and we are not killing Ryan.” Michael says.

Chaos ensues again as chatter fills up the room. The room goes quiet and Kelly screams out in pain. Ryan is biting her cheek and ripped it off her face. He then goes for the jugular in one quick bite. 

“To Michael’s office now!” Dwight screams as they all head to his office. 

“Ha! I told you there were zombies!” Dwight begins to boast and then immediately regrets boasting. 

“If you want to live, listen and do everything I say to do.” All eyes are on Dwight as he rallies the troops. 

“We are going to make it to our cars and then we are going to my farm where I have enough supplies to get us through this. Kevin, you’re on rations.” Dwight says to the crew

”To the Farm!” Dwight yells as he gets ready to charge out of the office. 

Can the crew from the office be able to rally and make it to the farm? How long would they be able to survive if they do? 

Hope yinz enjoy it

scared rainn wilson GIF by Cooties

Oh this is fun. Welcome back to the fold, Phenomenal.

You capture The Office really well. The jokes landed and it felt like an actual episode. The crew survive because of Dwight. As long as they listen, they make it to his farm and figure out the rest.

Welcome back. PhenomalOne! :D This is a good match, but it wasn't made through the CP, so I moved it to Rumbles. Maybe try re-submitting it through the CP as an official match so you get it voted on and rated. 

• 5 weeks later...