Jump to content
By UMPIRE

King (Tekken) vs. El Blaze

MATCH SCORE
King (Tekken): 9
El Blaze: 0

By UMPIRE

Black Widow vs. Hun

MATCH SCORE
Black Widow: 10
Hun: 0

By UMPIRE

Cid Highwind vs. Aranea Highwind

MATCH SCORE
Cid Highwind: 1
Aranea Highwind: 4

By UMPIRE

10:10 - Sinon vs. Chris Redfield

MATCH SCORE
Sinon: 2
Chris Redfield: 9

By UMPIRE

10:10 - Dot Warner vs. Kwicky Koala

MATCH SCORE
Dot Warner: 10
Kwicky Koala: 3

By UMPIRE

10:10 - Richard O'Connell vs. Batman

MATCH SCORE
Richard O'Connell: 9
Batman: 7

By UMPIRE

10:10 - Blues Brothers vs. P. T. Barnum

MATCH SCORE
Blues Brothers: 8
P. T. Barnum: 4

By UMPIRE

10:10 - Dante Hicks vs. Patrick Bateman

MATCH SCORE
Dante Hicks: 7
Patrick Bateman: 5

By UMPIRE

10:10 - Lois Lane vs. Vampirella

MATCH SCORE
Lois Lane: 5
Vampirella: 6

By UMPIRE

10:10 - Space Ghost vs. Pepe Le Pew

MATCH SCORE
Space Ghost: 7
Pepe Le Pew: 2

By UMPIRE

10:10 - Beatrix Kiddo (The Bride) vs. Hawkeye (Kate Bishop)

MATCH SCORE
Beatrix Kiddo (The Bride): 2
Hawkeye (Kate Bishop): 10

By UMPIRE

10:10 - Maria Von Trapp vs. Roxie Hart

MATCH SCORE
Maria Von Trapp: 11
Roxie Hart: 1

By UMPIRE

10:10 - Indiana Jones vs. Johnny Castle

MATCH SCORE
Indiana Jones: 11
Johnny Castle: 2

By UMPIRE

10:10 - Catherine Tramell vs. Amanda

MATCH SCORE
Catherine Tramell: 7
Amanda: 3

By UMPIRE

10:10 - Thok vs. Dark Agnes De Chastillon

MATCH SCORE
Thok: 2
Dark Agnes De Chastillon: 10

By UMPIRE

10:10 - Captain Planet vs. Bugs Bunny

MATCH SCORE
Captain Planet: 4
Bugs Bunny: 9

By UMPIRE

10:10 - Beetlejuice vs. Mary Poppins

MATCH SCORE
Beetlejuice: 10
Mary Poppins: 2

By UMPIRE

10:10 - Zealot vs. Deadshot

MATCH SCORE
Zealot: 8
Deadshot: 4

By UMPIRE

10:10 - Anthony Gallen vs. Xena

MATCH SCORE
Anthony Gallen: 1
Xena: 10

By UMPIRE

10:10 - Westley (Princess Bride) vs. Ethan Hunt

MATCH SCORE
Westley (Princess Bride): 11
Ethan Hunt: 3

Rumble 14767 Team RWBY vs. The Tasmanian Devil (Taz)


Recommended Posts

Setting- Emerald Forest 

Time- Post Vol 7

Scenario- The Tasmanian Devil has escaped from a high tech research facility in Remnant. A $7000 dollar reward has been issued for it's capture. Team RWBY hears about the situation on the radio and decides to make some extra money hunting for Taz. They track him down inside the Emerald Forest and then surround him. What happens next?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Fun match-up. I love Taz he was always one of my favorite toons growing up.

I'm not caught up to Vol. 7 yet, but even where I'm at I don't see RWBY losing. They have taken down strong creatures but I don't see Taz giving them much trouble.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SSJRuss said:

Fun match-up. I love Taz he was always one of my favorite toons growing up.

I'm not caught up to Vol. 7 yet, but even where I'm at I don't see RWBY losing. They have taken down strong creatures but I don't see Taz giving them much trouble.

Why not?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SSJRuss said:

Might knock him out. But don't know the details.

I did some digging and apparently the grey eye power thing can only be done against Grimm . So is there any other ways for Team RWBY to subdue Taz before he seriously messes them up?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Partyman said:

I did some digging and apparently the grey eye power thing can only be done against Grimm . So is there any other ways for Team RWBY to subdue Taz before he seriously messes them up?

Ruby discovers he likes to eat and shares her cookie stash.

Cue some sudden, best friends shenanigans as they realize he's not just an animal and do a super team up.

All seriousness, Taz isn't a bad guy. Just hungry all the time and he can be reasoned with if you appeal to his stomach.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Hugo Fowl said:

Ruby discovers he likes to eat and shares her cookie stash.

Cue some sudden, best friends shenanigans as they realize he's not just an animal and do a super team up.

All seriousness, Taz isn't a bad guy. Just hungry all the time and he can be reasoned with if you appeal to his stomach.

Good point. How do think RWBY would "appeal to his stomach"?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/20/2020 at 2:07 AM, Partyman said:

Good point. How do think RWBY would "appeal to his stomach"?

They feed him Zwei.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2020 at 2:07 AM, Partyman said:

Good point. How do think RWBY would "appeal to his stomach"?

Maybe they would take him on missions and let him eat Grimm.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...