Jump to content

Master Raven vs. Groh

MATCH SCORE
Master Raven: 2
Groh: 1

Ransik vs. Mirai Sentai Timeranger

MATCH SCORE
Ransik: 1
Mirai Sentai Timeranger: 2

Tournament - Steve Trevor vs. Peggy Carter

MATCH SCORE
Steve Trevor: 2
Peggy Carter: 4

Christie vs. Ivy

MATCH SCORE
Christie: 1
Ivy: 5

Cammy White vs. Leona Heidern

MATCH SCORE
Cammy White: 1
Leona Heidern: 2

Kula Diamond vs. Cassandra Alexander

MATCH SCORE
Kula Diamond: 2
Cassandra Alexander: 4

Tournament - Aloy (Horizon Zero Dawn) vs. Cerberus (Mass Effect)

MATCH SCORE
Aloy (Horizon Zero Dawn): 8
Cerberus (Mass Effect): 0

Blue Mary vs. Mila (DOA)

MATCH SCORE
Blue Mary: 3
Mila (DOA): 1

Tournament - Severus Snape vs. Wicked Witch of the West

MATCH SCORE
Severus Snape: 3
Wicked Witch of the West: 1

7:10 - Megamind vs. David Xanatos

MATCH SCORE
Megamind: 8
David Xanatos: 2

7:10 - Destoroyah vs. Megas XLR

MATCH SCORE
Destoroyah: 8
Megas XLR: 6

7:10 - Isis (Catwoman's Pet) vs. Zwei (RWBY)

MATCH SCORE
Isis (Catwoman's Pet): 10
Zwei (RWBY): 5

7:10 - Damian Wayne vs. Molly Hayes

MATCH SCORE
Damian Wayne: 7
Molly Hayes: 3

7:10 - Hex Girls vs. Laurel & Hardy

MATCH SCORE
Hex Girls: 7
Laurel & Hardy: 3

7:10 - Puffy AmiYumi (Animated) vs. Scott Pilgrim

MATCH SCORE
Puffy AmiYumi (Animated): 7
Scott Pilgrim: 4

7:10 - Mecha Streisand vs. Gipsy Danger

MATCH SCORE
Mecha Streisand: 2
Gipsy Danger: 7

7:10 - Biollante vs. Hedorah

MATCH SCORE
Biollante: 5
Hedorah: 6

7:10 - Unstoppable Wasp (Nadia Van Dyne) vs. Doctor Doom

MATCH SCORE
Unstoppable Wasp (Nadia Van Dyne): 7
Doctor Doom: 5

7:10 - Queen Barb vs. Pinkie Pie

MATCH SCORE
Queen Barb: 3
Pinkie Pie: 7

7:10 - The Invisible Woman vs. The Silver Surfer

MATCH SCORE
The Invisible Woman: 7
The Silver Surfer: 9

7:10 - Muttley vs. Storm (Aquaman's Seahorse)

MATCH SCORE
Muttley: 5
Storm (Aquaman's Seahorse): 6

7:10 - Jade (Jackie Chan Adventures) vs. Hermione Granger

MATCH SCORE
Jade (Jackie Chan Adventures): 3
Hermione Granger: 11

7:10 - Arcade vs. Mister Fantastic

MATCH SCORE
Arcade: 0
Mister Fantastic: 13

7:10 - Andrew Ender Wiggin vs. Arya Stark

MATCH SCORE
Andrew Ender Wiggin: 8
Arya Stark: 4

7:10 - Powerline vs. Penn and Teller

MATCH SCORE
Powerline: 5
Penn and Teller: 6

OMFG

Tales of Belleterra, Adventurer's Guild - RP

Recommended Posts

"Clara, if you they tell you for to attack me drop the dagger and use one of their weapons instead, don't worry, since I am a cat, I can make my heart beat slow to a crawl it will seem I have died even if you miss my vital organs. Just whatever you do, never attack me with that dagger."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Clara I support your choice regardless of which you say." 

"That said, my stance is stern, if you send Clara you send me with her. I will make no attacks unless Clara is in danger."

"I do agree still though regardless of what you may believe, I would prefer a peaceful solution which is why I am surrendering myself up, it should ease them to know their initial attacker had been taken down. And by a woman no less."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Hugo Fowl said:

 

"That won't matter so much. We need a lookout to alert and possibly, to set something on fire if need be. If negotiations fall through, our first step would be to remove their shelter and supplies. Hopefully it will NOT come to that."

“My orders are to sneak-sneak, be alert for danger, and cause a possible distraction with property damage as a last resort, if needed. Understood.”  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Confession FPT said:

“My orders are to sneak-sneak, be alert for danger, and cause a possible distraction with property damage as a last resort, if needed. Understood.”  

"Essentially. But this is not an order. I'm not your party leader...Yet." He acknowledged with a shrug as he added.

"If it helps, consider this a field test in terms of my plans and afterwards if successful, we can all bring that up. That said, what is your vote? Yours and Cliffs?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Addressing the group as a whole. "Just to throw a wrinkle in the plan, since I love standing here and talking it out so much. No matter who does the talking, going inside the walls is a bad idea. That's where the bandits have all the advantage. Negotiation needs to take place outside the walls, and if that fails we set fire to the place. One way or another, they come out to us.

"Now, in the spirit of harmoniousness, I do see a compromise. Clara should take the lead, introducing us and asking for a peaceful negotiation. Corvo, you seem to believe you and Farley are best at the actual negotiating process, so perhaps Clara can hand you two the reigns from there.

"Myself and Elbine should stay hidden. They certainly won't want to see him, and I'm not the type they'll want to see either. I know I'm big, but trees are bigger and I'll stay out of sight.

"We have also seen that Muggy here is good with women. While attempting any lustful approach would be foolish, his natural charm may help lower tensions. And with Muggy, Corvo, and Farley all standing with Clara, she'll have all the cover she needs."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Elbine leaves the camp and waits just outside.

"I'm usually not so trusting of people, I normally would have killed the dog already - what is going on here. Am I under a spell?" Elbine thinks.

Using the claws Elbine begins to strike at a tree just outside the camps taking out frustrations. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Elbine looks towards the camp after having taken a major chunk out of the tree. 

"Screw this I'll wait for them near the bandit camp."

Using the map, Elbine marches towards the bandits, this time only walking. The Anger inside begins to calm,  and without making it very far, Elbine kneels on the road and waits patiently for the rest of the team. 

"I know what I must do..." 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Bergy_Berg said:

Addressing the group as a whole. "Just to throw a wrinkle in the plan, since I love standing here and talking it out so much. No matter who does the talking, going inside the walls is a bad idea. That's where the bandits have all the advantage. Negotiation needs to take place outside the walls, and if that fails we set fire to the place. One way or another, they come out to us.

"Now, in the spirit of harmoniousness, I do see a compromise. Clara should take the lead, introducing us and asking for a peaceful negotiation. Corvo, you seem to believe you and Farley are best at the actual negotiating process, so perhaps Clara can hand you two the reigns from there.

"Myself and Elbine should stay hidden. They certainly won't want to see him, and I'm not the type they'll want to see either. I know I'm big, but trees are bigger and I'll stay out of sight.

"We have also seen that Muggy here is good with women. While attempting any lustful approach would be foolish, his natural charm may help lower tensions. And with Muggy, Corvo, and Farley all standing with Clara, she'll have all the cover she needs."

“I solemnly swear that I will resist the urge to put the moves on the bandits.” 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Confession FPT said:

“I solemnly swear that I will resist the urge to put the moves on the bandits.” 

"Why would you deny them such pleasure, Muggy?"

"I like the plan backing up Ms. Clara. Seems to please the team."

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bergy_Berg said:

Addressing the group as a whole. "Just to throw a wrinkle in the plan, since I love standing here and talking it out so much. No matter who does the talking, going inside the walls is a bad idea. That's where the bandits have all the advantage. Negotiation needs to take place outside the walls, and if that fails we set fire to the place. One way or another, they come out to us.

"Now, in the spirit of harmoniousness, I do see a compromise. Clara should take the lead, introducing us and asking for a peaceful negotiation. Corvo, you seem to believe you and Farley are best at the actual negotiating process, so perhaps Clara can hand you two the reigns from there.

"Myself and Elbine should stay hidden. They certainly won't want to see him, and I'm not the type they'll want to see either. I know I'm big, but trees are bigger and I'll stay out of sight.

"We have also seen that Muggy here is good with women. While attempting any lustful approach would be foolish, his natural charm may help lower tensions. And with Muggy, Corvo, and Farley all standing with Clara, she'll have all the cover she needs."

It wasn't the solution he'd have gone with, but perhaps a united front might help. He nodded once and spoke.

"This works fine. Now all we need-".

Just now, IKA said:

Elbine leaves the camp and waits just outside.

"I'm usually not so trusting of people, I normally would have killed the dog already - what is going on here. Am I under a spell?" Elbine thinks.

Using the claws Elbine begins to strike at a tree just outside the camps taking out frustrations. 

 

Just now, IKA said:

Elbine looks towards the camp after having taken a major chunk out of the tree. 

"Screw this I'll wait for them near the bandit camp."

Using the map, Elbine marches towards the bandits, this time only walking. The Anger inside begins to calm,  and without making it very far, Elbine kneels on the road and waits patiently for the rest of the team. 

"I know what I must do..." 

His voice trailed off as he looked around and sighed.

"Everyone, look in every dark corner after. Someone should let Elbaine know."

He certainly didn't think he'd leave on his own....Again. After how well it had gone for him last time.

That would just be dumb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And so, the party departs the Messy Lass' Pub, completely forgetting the awesome pirate that had popped up, but they are now determined to solve the problem in a peaceful way!

"Come visit me when you're back, Mugggy!" Called the bar maid, waving the crew goodbye as they left, her father shaking his head disapprovingly.

There minds set, the group follows after the trail of Elbine who, for whatever reason, departed before them once again. It is going to take extreme cunning, determination, and teamwork to get rid of these bandits... The handicap in numbers might prove to be too great, especially given the lack of the party's experience.

The group now finds themselves in the forest, approximately 2 miles away from the bandits' lair. It is midday, now would be a good time to discuss strategy one last time.

 

ENCOUNTER

"You.... You worms stop right there." A feline voice called out from the shadows of the trees.

"I have tried my best to work with you simpletons, but you are far beneath me... Everyone except my dear Clara."

That voice... It was Elbine! Their party member has had enough abuse and decided to fight back!

"Clara, sweet, sweet Clara my one true friend...I beg of you to drop the dagger I gifted you with earlier. I implore you, please do as I say." Elbine's voice called out from the trees.

"As for the rest of you, I have no intention of killing anyone, provided you do as I say of course. However! If you decide to attack me, I will have no choice but to defend myself, with force!" 

Elbine, it's 100% him by the way, is in the trees in front of the party. He has one arrow nocked in his bow, and is taking careful aim at the party. There is no need to describe good stats, given that the party has access to his statistic sheet. He is still not recovered from his wounds, and appears to be at approximately half health.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Clara I ask you to drop the dagger, though feel free to defend yourself against me in any other way you see fit, I'll explain when you drop the dagger."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a conflict within Elbine driving the character to the brink. Anyone with Keen senses should see Elbine's not wanting to hurt anyone, but will do what must be done. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, OMFG said:

And so, the party departs the Messy Lass' Pub, completely forgetting the awesome pirate that had popped up, but they are now determined to solve the problem in a peaceful way!

"Come visit me when you're back, Mugggy!" Called the bar maid, waving the crew goodbye as they left, her father shaking his head disapprovingly.

There minds set, the group follows after the trail of Elbine who, for whatever reason, departed before them once again. It is going to take extreme cunning, determination, and teamwork to get rid of these bandits... The handicap in numbers might prove to be too great, especially given the lack of the party's experience.

The group now finds themselves in the forest, approximately 2 miles away from the bandits' lair. It is midday, now would be a good time to discuss strategy one last time.

 

ENCOUNTER

"You.... You worms stop right there." A feline voice called out from the shadows of the trees.

"I have tried my best to work with you simpletons, but you are far beneath me... Everyone except my dear Clara."

That voice... It was Elbine! Their party member has had enough abuse and decided to fight back!

"Clara, sweet, sweet Clara my one true friend...I beg of you to drop the dagger I gifted you with earlier. I implore you, please do as I say." Elbine's voice called out from the trees.

"As for the rest of you, I have no intention of killing anyone, provided you do as I say of course. However! If you decide to attack me, I will have no choice but to defend myself, with force!" 

Elbine, it's 100% him by the way, is in the trees in front of the party. He has one arrow nocked in his bow, and is taking careful aim at the party. There is no need to describe good stats, given that the party has access to his statistic sheet. He is still not recovered from his wounds, and appears to be at approximately half health.

There was only an afterthought as Corvo acted first.

His hand on his sword moved, circling around the pommel as power responded and answered.

A shadowy portal appeared over his right shoulder, before of all things what looked like a sword crafted from black metal with red veins flung itself at Elbaine with the intent to skewer him through the chest for maximum success. Tempting as it was to attack the head, he wanted to end this swiftly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Elbine attempts to dive out of the way, and takes not action to return fire. 

"I will once more say, I have no want to harm you, so just listen to what I have to say. If I wanted you dead, I would have shot without warning."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Elbine removes a dagger much like the one that had been given to Clara earlier and tosses it to the floor.

"That is my only other weapon and I only have one arrow in my stings and another in my quiver, Don't make me use them."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, IKA said:

Elbine attempts to dive out of the way, and takes not action to return fire. 

"I will once more say, I have no want to harm you, so just listen to what I have to say."

"Wha-what?" Clara is quite perplexed as to everything that is going on around. Her hand, that is holding the dagger, begins to shake as she is trying to wrap her head around all of this. "I-I don't know what to do. This is all happening so suddenly."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Clara drop the dagger, if anyone should trust me it's you. You don't need to kick it to me or anything, just drop it for the time being."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, IKA said:

Elbine removes a dagger much like the one he had given to Clara earlier and tosses it to the floor.

"That is my only other weapon and I only have one arrow in my stings and another in my quiver, Don't make me use them."

"Elbine. In the name of the Healing Church and the Order, you have committed the following crimes. Arrogance. Willfulness. Stupidity. These sins have not only stunted you but also encouraged you to actively ambush those who should have been friends, who would have been friends had you not done all you could to sabotage it. Get on your knees and surrender with your hands behind your head."

Another blade formed by his left shoulder as Corvo spoke darkly.

"Or death will be your only escape."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Before you decide to kill me, which I do not blame you... for some reason... Make Clara drop that dagger or it will kill her."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, IKA said:

"Before you decide to kill me, which I do not blame you... for some reason... Make Clara drop that dagger or it will kill her."

"You have three seconds to comply." Corvo said, done entirely with anything less than his surrender. Two...

What would he do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Elbine draws his bow back further.

"If you kill me, my body will let go of the arrow, who ever it hits, the blood will be on your hands not mine." 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Elbine begins pacing side to side quickly.

"Corvo Was it? Come to me and place your sword to my heart, I will not stop you from approaching me. If you feel I have misguided you with my words I will allow you to kill me where I stand. But again I insist on Clara dropping that Dagger. Also, don't pick up my dagger, I threw down, it's enchanted to harm anyone with ill will against me, so it will kill you if you try."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, IKA said:

Elbine begins pacing side to side quickly.

"Corvo Was it? Come to me and place your sword to my heart, I will not stop you from approaching me. If you feel I have misguided you with my words I will allow you to kill me where I stand. But again I insist on Clara dropping that Dagger. Also, don't pick up my dagger, I threw down, it's enchanted to harm anyone with ill will against me, so it will kill you if you try."

"Okay, okay!" Clara exclaims as she tosses the blade to the ground with a light chuck. "D-does this mean I'm under arrest as well, Corvo? I don't want to go back home."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Elbine moves his bow to now point directly at Clara, still moving side to side.

"Did you... Did you cast a spell on me when we first met?" 

For the first time, Elbine's words come off as unconfident in his actions. The words barley coming out as a mutter.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...